Good Morning

Just Listen

*No One's Prov*

The light shown through the thin white curtains and landed on Kris' face, with a shuffle he woke and smiled faintly. Remembering the lastnight, he stood and started towards the bedroom door. Just before he reached the door knob Hae opened the door, she looked up and smiled slightly, it was obvious she was still a bit nervous. Kris smiled back and walked to the kitchen, Hae followed and  watched as Kris expertly made breakfast. Hae grinned brightly as Kris set the plate down infront of her.

How long has it been since I've eaten this well?

Hae thought before stabbing her fork into the smile of eggs sitting on her plate. Kris pulled out his white board and marker.

Is it good?

Hae smiled and gave him a thumbs up "Thank you Kris. I like it a lot! It's been a long time since I've eaten this well."

Why?

Hae sighed and set down the strip of bacon she was munching on. "Because Kris, I've been alone for so long now. Food just doesn't walk up to you with a sign on its head that says 'Eat Me'."

You didn't have food? Did you not-

Before he could finish Hae put her hand out. Kris could tell by the look on her face that she'd rather not think about the topic they were heading into. Kris sighed and gave Hae a nod before returning to his food.

*Kris' Prov*

I can't let her know where I'm going, how am I going to do this?

Hae finished cleanign off her plate and walked over to the door, "I should be getting to work before I'm late. Thank you Kris, for everything." Before she leaves I stand and go towards her with my pad I scribble a few words and hand it to her, her eyes light up and a shocked expression crosses her face. "I don't want to intrude Kris." I shrugged and took the house key and placed it under the mat right out front of the door. Hae eyes me and nods her head before walking off, just before she turns the corner she looks back and gives a little wave. I waved back before heading back inside to get ready.

---

I've been here shopping all day and haven't found very much, but I'm positive that what I was able to get would be enough. I start walking back to the house when I come across the shop where Hae works. Courious I walked over and peeked inside to her, I couldn't believe it. She had the biggest and most beautiful smile planted across her face as she served the men and woman that were going in and out.

She put her head up and saw me, her smile suddenly became bigger. If that was even possible. She set down the platter she was carrying and walked out to meet me by the window, she looked at the bags and back to me. "What's that stuff?" I shrugged and she gave me a look before crossing her arms. "If you're not going to tell me what's in the bags then are you going to tell me why you're here while I'm busy working?"

I thought for a moment, trying to remember the words I was trying to say. When I knew I had them I opened my mouth and said something I haven't said in a very long time.

"I forgot to tell you 'Good Morning'."

---------------------

Took me so freaking long I"m sorry D: