Gang Leader?

Rich poor

 

I got through the day but by impulse I can’t stop myself from shopping. I guess it’s alright since it’s just today, then tomorrow I’m done. I hope.

I bought a lot of things so I’m carrying shopping bags on both of my arms. I got really tired that I stopped in front of a rundown fruits & vegetables store on my way home. Putting down the bags and stretching, then that’s when I decided to buy an apple because it’ll surely be a long way home.

There was no one in front of the store. “Ano~! I’d like to buy this apple please.” No answer. “Ano~!!”

Someone suddenly bursted out from the inside. “*huff* huff* "Mianhae! What was it you’d like to buy?”

“Ah! Zico!”

“Ha?.. Oh! You’re the girl I bumped into earlier. We’re in same class right. Maki was it?”

“Yeah! I’d like to buy this apple please” I paid him and was ready to go.

I tried putting the bags back into my arms when he said, “You know, the store’s about to close anyway, would you like me help you out there?” He was chuckling at my unmanageable sight. I took his offer.

-          - - -

“Rich girl, aren’t you?” He asked. We were on our way to the apartment I’ll be staying. We were walking because I already set my mind to be normal even if I miss my chauffeur a little bit.

“Well not really. Just today. Tomorrow I’ll be a normal.”

“What’s that suppose to mean?”

“You can say that I’m tired of living spoiled, I wanna to see the world on an average person’s perspective.” He laughed. “What’s so funny?”

“You are! Do you think I girl spoiled right after she was born can easily give up that life?” He continued laughing.

“Is that a challenge if I could live without money? You’re on!” I held my right hand in front of me and he shook it still laughing. He was not what they think he is.

“So your family owns a fruits and vegetables store?” I asked starting a conversation.

“Nope, I’m just helping out. Why?”

“Is that why you’re always leaving school early as they said?” He raised an eyebrow. “Because you need money to live, and because you’re supporting your family? It’s not because you’re a leader of a gang?” He bursted laughing. He was laughing so hard that he started to tear up.

“You’re really funny you know that. When you said ‘they’ you mean the class right? Those are just rumours. And no it’s not a job really, I’m just helping out.” He said wiping his tears.

“I know well the owner of the store, so I’m just helping out.”

“Well since I’m tryin’ to become normal then that means I have to support myself. Do you think you could get me a job anywhere. I’m new here so I don’t know this place really well,” I said with hopeful look in my eyes.

He chuckled, “Maybe you can work with me, I could ask ajhumma if you can work there too.”

“Honto desu ka! Really?! Thank you thank you!” I was so happy that I was skipping ahead. I looked at him, “You know you’re not as bad as they said you were.” I smiled and quickly looked back to where I was going, but I saw his lips formed a smile just as I turned.