Part 2/2

"Twinkle Stage": A TaeTi(You) two-shot ft. Sehun, Kai,and Baekhyun

        "Sehun-ah!"
        "...Sehun Oppa..."
        "(Your name)-shi right?" Sehun bent down to you, holding out his hands. You heard the heaven's sing, as you guys touched palms. Gulping, you were speechless, completely forgetting about Kai until he scoffed.
        "I'm leaving," Kai snickered, stiffly trudging backstage. Sehun waved, while you stayed mesmerized by the god himself.
        "Hey, I think we should get ready now," Sehun said, his voice soft with the hint of lisp. Him in front of you, you could see his perfect white teeth, a hint of silver revealing his retainer. You almost gasped at the flaw, now knowing something not too many EXO fans knew.
        "Are you okay?" Sehun put his arm around you, bringing you to the stairs of the stage. Nodding, he smiled his genuine smile, waving bye and then jogging over to Kai. You scowled, wishing the "SeKai" shippers knew the real Kai. He was a good-hearted person, but he always liked to pick on trainees, specifically you. Rolling your eyes you turned to the tv screen, almost fan-girl squeaking at today's Inkiyago hosts; BEAST/B2ST's Doojoon and IU.
        Overwhelmed with standing so close to senior idols other than the SM Family, you didn't even feel being whisked onstage.
        Tiffany and Taeyeon appeared on either side of you, sparkling in the spotlights. Giving you a thumbs up, they put on their professional faces, staring concentratingly at the main camera. With widened eyes, you copied your unnies, feeling the switch from fangirl to dancer in your mind; Smirking with confidence as you performed TaeTiSeo's "Twinkle."


        "The twinkle, twinkle," TaeTi(you) flecked your hands to the side, smiling beautifully towards the cheering audience.
        "No matter how hard I try I'll always twinkle," We sang, kicking our heels towards the bug-eyed fanboys.
        Your fellow trainee mates glared at you, jealous of having to put Seohyun's pink fluffy robe on you instead her herself. Half-smiling at them, You acted excited at the rows of shoes flashing past you. The spotlight darkened and the stage switched to Tiffany's side, adjusting her gold curls. You almost squeaked when the light shown on Baekhyun Oppa, stifling a laugh at his modest eyeliner.
        The light moved on all three of you as the background changed to a movie theater lobby, throwing off your robes to reveal flashy sequins. On the right side of Tiffany, you swerved your hips to the song, earning louder screams at your side. And then Sehun (and Kai) did their cameo, their blazers complementing your clothes. Holding your breath, Sehun moved his hands down the sides of you, Kai's laughing behind you faint. Dumbfounded, you awed at your crush, even if for two seconds you were dancing with him.
        As the song played to the next verse Sehun winked at you, high-fiving Kai cooly. A surge of adrenaline ran through your veins, igniting your mood. Into the music, you nailed Seohyun's note, grins of approval from the background dancers. 
        "I twinkle, that I know," the music ended soon after, the three of you sitting perfectly in a balanced triangle. Your chest heaved, out of breath, absolutely estatic with the performance. Hurriedly running across and down the steps so the next artist could perform, you missed a step, targeted right for the floor.
        "(Your name)-ah! You were great! Woah!-" Sehun shouted over the fan chants, while you fell directly into his embrace. Opening your eyes, you were a foot away from the floor, saved by your crush. Fire burned in your cheeks as he set you upright, both of you taking a step away, embarrassed. Cutely scratching his head, Sehun inched his way to Kai's side who was conversing with Seohyun... Who was standing?!?!
        Quietly making your way to Seohyun, you listened to her conversation with Kai, the two of them not noticing you or Sehun.
        "I faked it," Seohyun laughed, flicking her heel into the air, painlessly.
        "Nice," Kai mouthed "but why?"
        Seohyun answered, turning to me: "Because Sehun likes you back."

~END~
Did you guys like it? What do you think? Please leave a comment(:

Thanks for reading :DD