Part 1/2

"Twinkle Stage": A TaeTi(You) two-shot ft. Sehun, Kai,and Baekhyun

"Oof!" Seohyun exasperated, clutching her ankle.
        "Unnie!" You joined her on the floor, studying her twisted foot. Taeyeon and Tiffany ran over to help, bringing Seohyun to her feet. But she fell once more, squinting in pain.
        "Yah, what are you doing?" The director came over, checking something off his clipboard.
        "Her ankle...Seohyun-ah can you get up?" Tiffany answered, frowning when Seohyun shook her head no.
        "Figure it out! You guys are on in twenty minutes!" The man waved at us dismissively, going on to yelling at the stage crew. We all looked at Seohyun, SNSD's Maknae returning our nervous glances.
        "You have to fill in for me," Seohyun nodded towards the curtains, the audience behind it screaming louder like they heard her. TaeTiSeo looked at you approvingly, until they just laughed and pushed you into the dressing room. 
        You blabbered on about how nervous you were while the coordination unnies powdered your face.
        "You already know the dance (your name)-ah, your a trainee and our lead back-up dancer," Taeyeon stated matter of factly, twirling a piece of her golden curls.
        "Yeah but-"
        "Come on, (your name)-ah you get to perform Twinkle!" Tiffany cut you off, practicing the hand movements of the dance.
        "And besides" Seohyun added, "Sehun's going to perform too." You blushed, TaeTiSeo squishing you as they teased you about your crush. Fixing your hair they had just messed up, they winked at your secret.
        "He is, isn't he?" You laughed, thinking about his three-second cameo in the music video.
        "Yup," TaeTiSeo giggled, successfully winning you over.
-
        Slipping open the waiting room door, you peeked an eye out, watching Sehun practice his cool high-five by himself in the hallway. You leaned on the door frame, falling for his cute charm all over again.
        "What are you doing?" A voice laughed, already sounding like it was about to humiliate you. You turned around to see Kai with his arms crossed, a suspicious eyebrow raised.
        "Na-nothing," you stuttered, trying to play it off cool, closing the door.
        "Liar." Kai pushed you aside, reaching for the doorknob.
        "Yah! You can't go outside!" You hissed, batting his hands away.
        "Why not?" He pouted, triumphantly opening the door as you thought of an answer.
        "Uh...HEY! YAHHH! KIM JONG-IN!!" You kicked him with our stilettos, while he stood there unfazed as he shoved you off of him. Falling to the floor just like Seohyun, you glared at EXO's "dancing machine."
        "What happened?" A voice piped from the doorway, Kai and you snapping your heads towards the direction of the question. Standing curiously with alert eyes, leaning on the frame, was none other than Sehun.