The next day

The beginning

The next day Chanyeol was even more happy to go to daycare. He wanted to see all his friends there again like they did the day before. Chanyeol ran down the flight of stairs to see his Umma waiting.

"I see you wanna go early." Chanyeol's Umma said smiling.Chanyeol ran to the car racing his mother before she could even go there.His mother unlocked the car for them to get in.

Chanyeol kept on smiling to the ride there.When they got in, Chanyeol went to the desk peeking his head up for him to see the check in/out lady.When his mother was checking him in he saw the window to the play area.He could see Sehun and Luhan playing together but not Baekhyun.

Chanyeol pouted but still looked forward in playing with them. Chanyeol got into the play area and waved to his Umma goodbye.

"Yeollie over here!"Sehun said waving his hand.Chanyeol ran to where they were at."Is Baekhyun here yet?"Chanyeol said with a questioning face.

"Nope, not yet."Sehun said looking around.Chanyeol was a little dissapointed but decided to wait.

"Hun-ah! Dwon't touch yet!"Luhan said hitting Sehun's arm.Luhan was wrapping a small stuffed animal in a box.Sehun trying to peak at what he was doing but Luhan kept bending his back forward to hide it. 

Sehun back hugged Luhan to try to see it."Ta-da!Ish a stuffed animal!"Luhan said holding up the present."Ish for chu!"Luhan said giving the present.

The wrapping on the box with the stuffed animal were a pink and orange backround with deers all over.Sehun smiled.

Luhan tapped Chanyeol on his shoulder."Baekwun's here."Luhan said pointing at the window for the check in desk.Chanyeol ran to the door for the play area to see Baekhyun.

Sehun and Luhan didn't mind anything they were hugging endlessly.When Baekhyun stepped in,Chanyeol sweaped him off his feet carrying him.To Chanyeol,he wasn't heavy that much.

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Chanyeol so he won't fall.Chanyeol put him on the ground next to Luhan.

Baekhyun tapped Luhan's shoulder so he could see his face.Luhan turned around and hugged Baehyun too.Baekhyun giggled.

Once they were playing there was a guy that kept on tapping Sehun's shoulder."WHAT DO YOU WANT MAN!"Sehun said turning around.The boy giggled and ran away."My gosh these people."Sehun said looking away.

"BWAHAHAHA!"Luhan laughed out.Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed also."What!?"Sehun said furrowing his eyebrows."Rainbows!"Luhan said throwing colorful confetti no one knows he got it from."Okay?"Sehun said continuing what he was doing.

The boy came back with food."What some?"The boy with puffy cheeks asked."No?"All of them said in unison.The boy walked away asking everyone there.

"Yah!Don't touch my hair!."The boy that was at the play kitchen table yesterday."I like unicorns."Said the boy holding the Lays chips.

"What's up with today?"Chanyeol,Sehun,and Baekhyun said.Luhan shrugged but smiled."My daddy said people are like this when they take drugs or stuff, but I don't think I did." Luhan said.

All of them stared at Luhan who was laughing playing with the toys."Weird."Baekhyun said."What are drugs?"Chanyeol said tilting his head."Uh..."Sehun said."You'll know when you're older."Sehun said."But i'm older than you!"Chanyeol said pouting his lips.

Baekhyun clinged onto Chanyeol's leg.Chanyeol didn't mind but still wanted to know what they are."Giraffes."Sehun said out of no where.

They all looked at Luhan that was still playing.Sehun grabbed Luhan by the shoulder to pull him up.Luhan hugged Sehun's arm that was holding him and snuggled his face against it."The world is ending."Chanyeol said ruffling Baekhyun's hair.

"Hold up everyone!" Said the boy with an apron."You need to clean after yourselves! I ain't cleaning nothing for you guys after we leave!"He said raising his arm."You clean?"Everyone asked.

"Yep my mommy owns here and I help so do not make a mess."He said replying.Everyone continued what they were doing and so on."Wanna go to the napping area?"Chanyeol asked.All of them nodded and went to the napping area."It looks nice."Baekhyun said laying down next to them.

"Anyone know what time it is?"Sehun asked.Everyone shrugged because they still can't tell time."Oh well..."Sehun said laying down.All them fell asleep for 15 minutes then woke up."Has it been an hour?"Baekhyun asked.

Baekhyun could see Chanyeol hugging him still asleep."Awwwww...."Luhan said pointing to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it's crappy v~v I will try to update early :))

~Creator