The daycare incident

The beginning

"Channie come on! We have to go to daycare now !" Yelled Chanyeol's Umma. "But I don't wanna go!"He replyed. "You might make new friends!" She yelled back.Chanyeol got up went down the stairs walking down step by step to see his Umma.His Umma picked him up went to the car and put him in his car seat.

"Umma how long are you going to stay at work?" Chanyeol  asked from the back seat. "Only for a while, I'll pick you up after kay?" His Umma replied.They got to their destination and got out of the car.

Chanyeol's Umma picked him up and carried him to the check in for daycare.They got checked in and went to the play area."Be a good boy okay?" Chanyeol's Umma said."Nae,Umma."He replied. Chanyeol went to go look around to see if he could join some of them.

Chanyeol saw two kids playing with toys. One looked like a panda and the other one was to hard to explain.Since they all had name tags on th, It said ,Tao and Kris.Kris then suddently got a panda plush out and put it on Tao's head.Tao looked at Kris then hugged him.Chanyeol thought that was really sweet to do that.

Chanyeol went to the other side to see more kids.He saw two kids playing with the cooking utensils."Kai, Pwease eat what I mwade" Said one named Kyungsoo."Okay,but chu have to cwut it fwor mwe fwirst" said Kai.Kyungsoo pouted then Kai pinched his cheeks.Kyungsoo giggled and cut the fake food in front of Kai.

Someone caught his eye.Chanyeol looked at the adorable boy playing with a bunny doll.Chanyeol went closer to see what the boy was doing. He also wanted to see his name.But someone tapped his shoulder...

It was his best friend Sehun~ Chanyeol got up and told him to be quiet. Chanyeol looked to the side of Sehun to see a little boy behind him. Chanyeol waved and the boy got more shy. "This is Lulu I mean Luhan." Sehun said."I know , I know hes adorable but to bad he's mine" Sehun said standing proud with hands on both hips.

Chanyeol giggled at Sehun.Luhan went to see the boy playing with the bunny doll."Hi Baekwun!" Luhan tried to say clearly but since he was young he couldn't say it correctly."Lulu!I've been looking for you!" The small boy said.

"Luhan knows him?" Chanyeol whispered to Sehun."Oh yeah, they just met today though."Sehun said."He's kinda cute" Chanyeol mumbled.

"WHO'S CUTE? YOU TRYING TO STEAL LULU FROM ME HUH?"Sehun said giving Chanyeol his evil eye."No, no ,no, that guy." Chanyeol said pointing to Baekhyun."Oh."Sehun said.

Luhan ran back to Sehun then Baekhyun cried.Luhan held onto Sehun's shirt tightly."What happened?"Chanyeol said tilting his head."Baekwun cut his fwinger bwecause hwe accidwently pwoked a thwumb twack on thwe gwound." Luhan replied.

Chanyeol ran up to Baekhyun and helped him stand up."It hurts!"Baekhyun said sobbing.Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and let him sob on his jacket.Chanyeol remembered he had a bandage in his pocket.He had it because his momma said if he gets hurt use it.Chanyeol took it out and put it on Baekhyun's finger.

"Is it better?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.Baekhyun looked up at him because of Chanyeol's height. "Thank you !" Baekhyun said hugging him again.Baekhyun kissed his cheek making Chanyeol blush.

"Hey! Wanna be best friends?"Baekhyun said. "No, he's my best friend" Sehun said from the side. Baekhyun started to cry.

"No,no,no don't cry!" Sehun said. Baekhyun giggled and hugged Chanyeol's arm. Baekhyun did his bunny aegyo to Chanyeol making him happy.

"Stop it! You're to cute~" Chanyeol said. "Baekhyun your mwommy ish hwere." Luhan pointed to the lady. "Bye Chanyeol I love you!" Baekhyun said making Chanyeol grin like a idiot. Well kids smile a lot so it's often. All the kids go home afterwards and Chanyeol thinks how can he meet Baek again.

                                                                                            THE                    END             

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would make a sequel soon ^~^ I just have to get more idea's of what would happen :)

I know it ..... Hope you like it anyways !!~ :DD