Eleven Friends and a Jerk.

CheckMate.

A|N: Before you start reading the chapter guess who the Jerk is!


 

"If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere."
-Zig Ziglar 

 

Sang Hee pulled me to stand in front of the mirror facing them. EXO-M had stood up by now. I felt like some sort of a display in the museum and had to resist the urge to hide behind Sang Hee.  I cleared my throat and bowed 90 degrees. “Anneyonghaseyo.. Mia imnida. I’m your assistant choreographer. Please take care of me.” I greeted them. I chuckled mentall yas it was ironic asking them to take care of me when that was my job.  They all stood in a straight line while Suho called out  “Haan dul set.”  ” We are EXO. We are one.” All of them said together with a thumbs up motion.

“No duh.. you’re EXO but she already knows that! Introduce yourselves individually es.” Sang Hee pouted. “Language Sang Hee-ah.” Kris scolded.  “Mianhe oppa.” she said, not looking sorry at all. Truth be told I knew who they were and some of their habits from the file but I wasn’t about to tell them that.  “Anneyong EXO-K’s leader and guardian Suho imnida. Please take care of EXO.”  Suho bowed.  Chanyeol jumped forward ”Anneyong I’m EXO’s Happy Virus. I’ll always make you smile.”

“Give the maknae a chance. I’m Sehun, the maknae.” said Sehun with an adorable lisp.  “Anneyong I’m Exo-K’s umma D.O.” mumbled D.O.  Next came Baekhyun ”I’m Exo’s khoggi Baekhyun” with an adorable eye smile.  (A\N: Khoggi means beef which implies Bacon in his case cause his name sounds a little like that.) Last but not the least from EXO-K was Kai.  “I’m Kai and I know for a fact that we don’t need another choreographer. Especially a girl who doesn’t look like she can dance” he snarled.

I was so shocked it took me a moment to realize he had actually said that. Suho glared at him and started to apologize of his behalf saying that the recent attacks had made him wary of everyone.  “I just happen to like saying the truth hyung." he scoffed. Suho sighed. “Suho-shi please do not apologize on this conceited jerk’s behalf. He clearly needs a whack in the head to deflate his ego just enough to fit in this room. Also it’s not his fault that he has'nt learnt to judge a book by its cover. He's just born without enough grey matter to understand that concept.” I stepped closer to him.

"I’m EXO-M’s duizhang, Kris” a blonde greeted. “ I’m EXO’s eldest member Baozi.” smiled Xuimin.  Luhan stepped forward,” I’m baby faced Luhan”. Tao went next ”I’m EXO-M’s maknae and aegyo king Tao”.  “I’m  Chen. I’m really happy to meet you.“ said Chen.  Last but not the least was Lay, “I’m EXO-M’s main dancer Lay” he smiled his dimples clearly showing.

Just my life. Everyone was so sweet except Kai. He just made me want to punch his face. It’s sad I’m here for him and not any other member.  Then Sang Hee who had probably made a record by staying quiet for this long said,  “Phew.. Finally twelve of you have introduced yourself. Let’s go keep your luggage at your dorm while they practice. I’ll help you unpack. So which dorm are you staying at?” I cleared my throat dreading the next part.

”Uhhhh… I’m staying at their dorm.” I mumbled quietly nodding my head at the twelve listening to the conversation. I peeked from beneath my eyelashes not knowing how they are going to react. What I saw next absolutely shocked me.

 


A\N:  Here’s chap Four for everyone..  Now you all know who the jerk is! :p but how many of you guessed it right?  More of Exo coming up next! Happy reading..  (: