No Ordinary Girl.

CheckMate.

"You're no ordinary girl
Ya you always speak your mind
You're no ordinary girl
Yeah you're one of a kind
Ya you're no ordinary girl
Well I can see it in your eyes
You're no ordinary girl
Oh ya that's right
"

-Rebelution, Ordinary girl

 

“ActuallyICannotEatWithChopsticks.” I blurted out.  All of them looked to each other to see if any one understood. No one had. “Can you say that again a little slower this time?” Lay crouched and asked. “I cannot eat with chopsticks!” I grumbled. They started to laugh like I had cracked a really funny joke which caused me to hide my face in my hands out of embarrassment. “You’re a strange little girl.” Chanyeol mused. “I’ll feed you.” Chen offered.

“Excuse me? I’m going to go to the dorm get the cutlery which I need.” I told him. “Mia, it’s a waste of time, break is almost over as it is.” Kris patted my shoulder. Chen took the container from my hand and set it down. He started to feed me while the other members all looked at us. Here goes the I'm-not-a-science-experiment feeling. The hunger I felt helped me evade that feeling a little. For some time it was fine and then unfortunately Chen’s inner troll took over.

He would offer me the food but when I leaned towards it and opened my mouth, he would shift his hand. When I moved that way, he would move his hand the other way. It got on to my nerves so I stood up saying that I was done. Baekhyun got up and hit Chen’s head. “Yah Jongdae.. hand the food over. Mia sit, I’ll feed you. I promise to be an ansolute gentleman.”  I nodded and sat opposite to him. “Here’s the only catch: You have to stop calling me Baekhyun-shi. So boring.” he grumbled. He was being such a diva.

“You have yourself a deal.” I replied causing him to smiled. We shook hands to seal the deal. Chen just rolled his eyes and went to talk to Kai. I started to scarf down my food really fast.  “Woah woah slow down. The food will not disappear.” he warned.  “I’m really hungry!” I whined. “It’s the first time I’m seeing a girl eat normally. Usually they take little pieces of food and chew for a ridiculously long time. They eat such small quantities and say they are full! So it’s just a little surprising. I didn't mean to offend you when I said that. I apologize if it sounded that way.” he spoke with sincerity.

“Don’t worry I didn't get offended. It’s just that I’m no ordinary girl.” I laughed.  Everyone smiled at that statement and Baekhyun looked a little surprised at my words. ‘You boys don’t know how true that is.’ I thought to myself.

 


 

A\N: So here's Chapter 14!  Please comment and subscribe! Happy Reading! (: