CHAPTER 2

HEY! CAN YOU GO OUT WITH ME? ツ [THREE-SHOTS]

 

-End of chapter 1-

“So w’re officially a couple right?”, he said and you nodded.

“I think we should do something as a symbols that we’re couple now”, he said and smiled.

You looked at him confused.

“Mwoh?? I don’t understand”, you blurted. He giggled.

Then he closer his face to you.

“Let me show you something”, he said slowly and closer his face to yours until both of your noses touch to each other. You widen your eyes and then …………………………………………………………

 


 

PINK for your P.O.V

BLUE for Baekhyun P.O.V

 

“PARK MINAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ireona!! Pppaaliii ppaalliiii ireona!!! It’s already late now!!!!”

You widen your eyes when you heard your mother’s voice. Quickly you turned your body to the right side to get up but unfortunately you already at the end of corner of your bed.

BANG! A crashed was heard. You fall from your bed.

“Ouch!”, you cried in pain while touched your . Then you looked at your wall clock. It’s already 7.10am.

 “MWOH?!!!!!!! Why my alarm clock didn’t ring?!!!”, you screamed.

“Yah!!! It already ring but everytime it ring, you turn it off. Ppalliii ppallliiii ireona! You have to go to school!”, your mother rushed into your room and nagged to you while dragged you from the bed.

“Omma!!! Aishh, I know how to walk”, you mumbled.

Quickly you’re heading to your bathroom and take bath. Lucky for you that you already iron your school uniform. After finished bath, you quickly prepared yourself. While you’re looking yourself in the mirror, then suddenly you remembered your dream about Baekhyun yesterday.

“I’ve dream about him again yesterday. What a heaven”, you said while smiling like an idiot.

About 5 minutes you’ve been in that state until your lil sis came into your room.

 

“Unnie-ah! Ppaliii! Your chingu is waiting for you outside!”, she said while looked at you confusedly.

“Mwoh?!”, you said in surprised. Quickly you take your school bag and went downstairs.

 

“Minah-ah! Take your breakfeast first!”, your mom was calling you but you already late to school so you have to skip your breakfast.

“Mianhae omma! Hani is waiting for me now! I got to go! Ppyonggg! Saranghae omma!”, you said and give your omma a flying kiss. She shooked her head while looked at you.

“Aishh my girl”, your mom mumbled.

 

You ran to your friend, Hani who is waiting for you outside your house. You hold her shoulders while gasping for some air.

“Don’t say you late again today because of ‘him’”, she said while looked at you from top to toe.

You grinned to her and nodded.

“Mianhae”, you said.

Hani shooked her head. "Aishh Park Minah", she sighed.

You just grinned to her.

“But I also dream about D.O last night!”, she said half scream to you. You turned to her and both of you laughed.

“Tell me about your dream”, you said.

“At school okay?” You nodded and gave a bright smile for her.

“But even I’ve dream about oppa yesterday, I don’t wake up late just like you”, she said while pinch your arms.

“Ouch!”, you cried. “Mianhae. I promised I wont be late again. Dae?”, you said to her while made your puppy eyes.

Hani laughed to you. “Pabo!”

Both of you burst into laughed together.

“Tell me about your dream yesterday”, Hani asked you while both of you walked to the school.

You smiled alone while remembered your dream last night.

“I’ve dream that I’ve been in the same school with Baekhyun. But what is weird,  I dressed like a nerdy girl at the school and all the queenkas are envied me because I got him. We also going to date and he almost kiss me before my mom wake me up. Aishhh”, you said frustrated.

Hani burst into laughed while listen to your story.

“Pity you!”, she said.

“Hmm Minah-ah, this evening EXO-K will held a fansign at Myeongdong. Lets go there???”, she asked you.

“MWOH?!!! Chincha?! DAEBAK! Lets go then! I want to see my Bacon!”, you said excitedly.

“Okay! But promised me you wont late again or I will leave you!”, Hani warned you. you grinned to her and show off your gummy smile.

“Dae!”

 

***

 

As a promised, you didn’t sleep after you back from school. Quickly you take a bath and dressed yourself nicely. You’re going to see EXO today!!! So you must dressed nicely.

 

“Hmm what should I wear?”, you mumbled while rummage your wardrobe. At last you decided to wear a simple floral dress. You matched the dress with a sling bag and some accessories. You tied your hair into a messy bun. You put a light make up on your face and you’re done.

 

“Waa I look good!”, you said as well praised yourself in front of the mirror. You smiled alone.

“Baekhyun oppa, I’m going to see you today!”, you said excitedly.

You went downstairs and waited for Hani to fetch you. About 5 minutes later, she arrived.

 

*** 

 

“Hyung-ah! I bet you will find your ideal girl here”, Kai said to Baekhyun while looked around to the surrounding. There’s a lot of fans were waiting for them.

“Mwoh?? Nonsense. Why you say like that?”, Baekhyun asked him back.

“I have a telepathy power. So I can read all their mind and I think maybe someone you like would be here too”, he said then laughed.

“Pabo!”, Baekyun said and also laughed.

 

“Guys, be ready! You’re going to be on stage in 5 minutes!”, the PD came to them and remind them.

“Always put a smile and don’t forget to give fan service”, he said.

“Dae!”, the guardian Suho said and the others nodded their head.

 

***

 

“I cant wait to see my oppa!”, you said excitedly.

“Me too!!! Aishh why they’re so late!”, Hani said.

 

5 minutes later, the MC announced EXO name and the fans scream their names one by one. Then 6 members of EXO came from the backstage one by one. Started from Suho, Sehun, Kai, D.O., Chanyeol and lastly Baekhyun.

 

“OMG!! My oppa is there!! OMO! I can believe that I could see him live!! OMO!”, you said excitedly.

“OMO!! My D.O. oppa so kyeopta!!! I cant wait to get high five from them!”, Hani also excited as you.

 

“Lets introduce ourselves”, the guardian Suho told them.

“1,2,3! Anyyeonghaseyo! We are EXO-K!”, the said in uniform and bowed together.

“Anyyeongaseyo, I’m Suho. I’m in charge of leader in this group”, Suho said while gave his sweet smile to the fans. The fans started to scream wildly.

"Anyyeonghaseyo! I'm Sehun. I'm in charge of maknae in this group"

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Kai. I’m the dancing machine in this group”, Kai introduced himself while waved to the fans.

"Anyyeonghaseyo! I'm D.O. I'm in charge of vocal in this group", D.O introduced himself and gave a warm smiled to the fans.

“Anyyonghaseyo! I’m Chanyeol. I’m in charge of rapper”, Chanyeol gave his creepy smile which made the fans scream loudly.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Baekhyun. I’m in charge of vocal in this group. Nice to mee all of you!”, he said and gave his eyes smiling.

 

“OMO!!! My oppa!!!!”, you scream loudly.

“OMO! Why he has to be so cute!”, you mumbled.

 

After all the members finished introduced themselves, they perform their hit song, MAMA before started the fansign.

 

The fans started to queue up to get a high five from each members. You and Hani also line up to get their autographed.

 

“In a few minutes, we’re going to see them face to face!”, Hani said excitedly!

“I cant stop smiling right now!”, you said and both of you burst into laughed.

 

After queued up almost 15minutes, at last you managed to get their autographed and a high five from each members. You gave them the EXO-K album and asked them to sign at their picture.

"Suho oppa, can you give me a little note here?", you said excitedly. He chuckled.

"Dae dae! For my fans, i'm willing to do anything", he said and winked to you.

"OMO! Oppa kyeopta!", you said and he laughed to you. 

Before you move to the next members, you high five with him and snap a picture of him.

"Please support EXO-K forever", he said and smiled.

 

Then you moved to the next members, Sehun. You did the same thing to him. Had some conversation, autgraphed, pictures and high five before going to the next members.

From Suho then Sehun, Kai, D.O, Chanyeol and at last you reached at Baekhyun place. You heartbeat race faster. You dont know what to say. Your feeling mixed. Happy, touched, excited and so on. At last you just handed the album to him without saying any words.

*OMONA! Keep calm Minah!*

 

"Ne, where you want me to sign?", he asked you when you didnt say anything.

He still foucused without turned to you yet. You silence. At last he tilted his head up to see you.

Both of you looked to each other.

 

"Err, just sign where you want", you said in stutter voice. Your heart beat fast.

*OMO Minah-ah! You should say that you're his fan! Say that like him! Pabo! Pabo!*

"Oh okay", Baekhyun replied and gave his eye smiling to you.

*Why I feel different with this girl?*

 

"Here", he said and returned the album to you.

"Kamsahamnida!" you said with a bright smile.

"Ne, cheomaneyo", he replied and smiled.

Both of you did the high five but somehow he hold your hands for a while and both of you stay on that state about 1 minute while looked to each other.

*She's something. My heart....Yup! Why my heart pound like this??*

*Am I holding his hands?! Am I in heaven right now?! OMONA!*

 

"Ehem!", suddenly your friend, Hani coughed when you still dont move to let her took Baekhyun autographed. Both of you jolted.

"Oh mianhae!", you said.

"it's okay. Please support EXO till the end", he said before you left.

You nodded and gave your sweetest smile to him.

"EXO HWAITING!", you said.

 

***

 

"I see you give a special sign to the girl", Chanyeol said to Baekhyun when the fansign ended. You and Hani were so lucky because after Hani finished get all the autographed, the Mc announced that the fansign ended.

"Andwae! It's the same sign I give to her and also to other fans", he said pretend himself.

"Dont lie to us. I also see it", D.O added. Baekhyun blushed when his friends knew that he left some special sign to you.

"See! I told you that you will find your ideal girl here", Kai interrupt.

"Sheesh. Whatever!", Baekhyun said and ignored his friends who about you.

"Lets go to our van. Our manager has called me just now", Suho said.

"Wait!! I want to go to the toilet first! I want to pee right now!", Baekhyun said while hold up his feeling.

"Aishh this kid. Go faster!", Suho said and patted his head.

Baekhyun grinned to him and quickly ran to the toilet.

 

*** 

 

"Hani-ah, can you wait here? I want to go to the toilet ", you said when you suddenly feel that you want to pee.

"Oh okay!", she said and quickly you ran to the toilet.

 

After finished your things, you went out from the ladies but suddenly someone bumped into you and made your sling bag fell down and all your things plus his phone scattered on the floor.

"Mianhae!", the person said.

"Ohh it's okay!", you said and you turned up your head to see the person and.......................

"OMONA! Baekhyun?!!", you said half scream. You stunned for a while and also him.

"Ohh you!", he said while rubbed his neck shyly.

*I meet her again. What a day*

*OMO!! BAEKHYUN is just in front of meeeee and nobody else right now!!!!!*

Both of you looked to each other before burst into laughed.

"Mianhae!", he said while helped you put all your things into your sling bag.

"Oh it's okay", you said and smile shyly to him.

"Hmm, I got to go. Ppyong! I'm sorry again", he said and bowed to you.

"It's okay. Ppyoongg!", you said and waved to him. He gave his eye smiling to you before left.

 

"OMONA!!!! I just accidentally meet with him!!! What a lucky day today!!", you said and jump in joy like a child.

"OMO! OMO! OMO! I have to tell to Hani!", you said and quickly ran and left the toilet.

 

*** 

 

"Why you so late hyung?", the maknae Sehun asked Baekyun with his annoyed face.

Baekhyun grinned to him. "Mianhae!"

"Pppalli ppalii! Lets go home", Suho said and all of the members went to the van.

"Bacon-ah, can you lend me your phone? My phone is running out of battery", Chanyeol asked him.

"Huh?? What you want to do??"

"I want to update my twitter status", he said and gave his creepy smiled.

"Aishh! Take this", Baekhyun said and hand his phone.

"OMO! Baekhyun-ah! Since when you use a girl as you wallpaper?!!!!", Chanyeol said while show your phone to other members.

"Wow! Hyung already has a girlfriend!", Kai added.

"Huh??", Baekhyun looked at them with curious look.

"Wait! Is it the girl from the fansign??", Sehun asked while scanned the girl face.

Without words, Baekhyun grab the phone from him and looked at the phone.

"OMO!!! I take a wrong phone just now!!", he said.

"What happened just now??", D.O asked.

 

*** 

 

"Hani-ah!!!!", you called her.

"Yah!! What's wrong?! My ears hurted you know", she said and closed her ears. You chuckled.

"Hani-ah! Guess what happen just now!", you said excitedly.

"What??"

"I've just meet Baekhyun!!! OMONA!!!!! I cant believe it!", you said and scream.

"Yah! Calm yourself! We're in public right now", she said. Some of the people there stared at both of you blankly.

"Mianhae!", you said and grinned.

"Tell me what happened just now", Hani asked you excitedly.

"I...................."

 

Careless
Careless
Shoot anonymous
Anonymous
Heartless
Mindless
No one who care about me

 

Suddenly your phone rang. #both of you use a same ringtone^^

 

"Aishh who call me this time", you said and quickly took your phone from you bag.

"Unknown number?", you mumbled.

"Just answer it", Hani said.

 

"Yeoboseyo?", you answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo......Errrrr are you the girl in the toilet just now??", the person asked you.

You stunned a while.

"Huh?? Err yes. Who are you??", you asked.

"We're exchanged our phone just now", he said.

"Mwoh?!!! Are you Baekhyun?!", you said. Hani who sit beside you turned to you with shocked expression.

"Yes and how can we change our phone back??", he asked.

"Can we meet a while??", you said.

"Where? When?"

"Anytime you're free and you set the place and I'll come", you said. A big smile form on your lips.

"Okay! 8pm, in front of the Han River. Can??", he said.

"Dae! Arasso!",you said excitedly.

"See you there tonight. Ppyong!"

"Ppyong!", both of you hung up the telephone.

 

"Baekhyun called you?!!!!!!!!", Hani asked you with i-dont-believe-it face expression.

You chuckled to him

"Long story", you said and smile alone.


 

A/N :

YEAY!!! At last chapter 2 is up!

I hope you will like it. I'm sorry if it's too long and too boring :(

Do read, comments and subscribed if you like this story.

Kamsahamnida :D