CHAPTER 1

HEY! CAN YOU GO OUT WITH ME? ツ [THREE-SHOTS]

 

“Hey!”

You turned back as you heard someone was calling you.

“Minah-ah, that boy is calling you”, your bestrfriend, Hani pointed to someone.

You looked to the boy. He smiled to you. You smiled shyly to him.

                

“Baekhyun-sshi, waeyo??”, you asked while fixed your thick glass spectacle.

He smiled to you.

*OMG, his smiled!!!! Am I in heaven right now??*

“You left this book in the lab”, he said and hand you your book diary actually.

“OMO!” you said and quickly grab the diary from him. Your face reddened.

“You read this?”, you asked him in curios.

Actually the book is your diary. You’re afraid if he know something that he supposed not to know it.

“Ani! Don’t worry!”, he said and gave his eye smiling. You nodded and smiled.

“Ohh err kamsahamnida”, you said with a stutter voice.

 

“Baekhyun-ah!! Lets go to the canteen!!”, suddenly Chanyeol came and tapped his shoulder.

“Ahh wait a minute. I just want to give this book to her”, he said and pointed to you.

Chanyeol looked at you from top to toe then he smiled.

“Minah-ah, I want to go to the canteen. Ppyoong!”, he said and waved to you.

You nodded and smiled shyly to him.

“Ppyong!”, you replied slowly.

 

“Minah-ah!! Our school kingka greet you just now!!! OMO!!!!”, Hani said excitedly.

“Sheesh. He just want to return my diary. If this diary didn’t left in the lab, maybe he will not greet me just now”, you said and patted her back.

“Whatever! But the most important thing, he knew your name!! OMO!! You so lucky Minah!!”

You laughed and shooked your head.

“Absurd. He knew my name because it was written at the cover of my diary. Pabo”, you said and show the cover of the diary to her.

Hani grinned to you.

“I know you like him didn’t you?”, she said while looked at you with naughty smile.

“Andwae!!”, you denied it.

“Hmm forget about that. Lets go to the canteen!”, you said and grab her hand and both of you were heading to the canteen.

 

***

 

You sat at the school park alone while study. You have a mid-term test tomorrow morning. So you decided to stay at the school until evening just to study.

 

“Hey! Can I sit here??”, suddenly you heard a familiar voice. You turned to see who’s the person.

“Baekhyun-sshi??”, you said in surprised. He was smiling to you.

“Can I sit here??”, he asked while pointing to empty seat beside you.

“Huh?? Ohh yes you can!”, you said nervously.

“Gumowo”, he said and sit. You smiled and nodded to him.

 

“Hmm, so you study for tomorrow test??”, he asked you.

“Yup!”, you replied shortly.

In the same time, there were some students looked at both of you with envy. A hot school kingka is lounging with a nerdy student. Who is not jealous right?

 

He looked at you who is studying Physics.

“Hmm, I’m good in Physics. Mind if I help you??”, suddenly he offered himself.

You looked at him in surprised.

“Chincha?! It’s good then. I’m really bad in Physics. Actually I want to find someone who can teach me. Glad you came”, you said with a bright smile in your face.

He chuckled. Then you realized how excited you were just now. You blushed.

 

Both of you spend about 1 and half hour at the school study.

“Woah! It’s already 5pm! Lets go home!”, Baekhyun said while scretching his hand.

You looked at your watch.

“OMO!! Omma sure will mad at me! I have to watch my lil sis at home! Kaja kaja!”, you said and grab his hands.

“Huh?”, Baekhyun stunned a while so do you. Then you realized that you still hold his hand. Quickly you release it.

“Mianhae!”, you said and bowed to him. He laughed to you.

“You look so cute when you nervous. It’s okay. Kaja! Let me send you home”, he said and grab your hand back.

You blushed with your stupid action but then smiling alone like an idiot when he grab your hand.

 

10 minutes of walked, both of you arrive in front of your house.

“Kamsahamnida Baekhyun-sshi”, you said and smiled to him. He giggled.

“No need to be formal with me Minah-ah. We’re in the same age. Just call me Baekhyun. Dae??”, he said and bend his body to face yourself.

You shocked with his action. He laughed.

“See! You’re so cute when you nervous. Hehe”, he said and smiled like an idiot.

Your face reddened and blushed.

“I’m going first, okay? See you tomorrow! Good luck with the test! Hwaiting!”, he said before left you.

You smiled to him.

“Nae! Gumowo Baekhyun-ah. You too! Hwaiting!”, you said. He laughed to you and waved to you before left.

 

***

 

After the incident you missed your diary in the lab and Baekhyun returned the diary to you, your relationship getting closer. Almost everyday he will walked you home. The girl students also envied with you. They wonder how a nerdy student like you can made Baekhyun, a hot kingka along with his group, EXO, fall for you. isn’t a weird thing?

 

“Minah-ah, you free this weekend?? I want to ask you to go out with me. Can??” Baekhyun asked you while both of you walked from the school.

“This weekend?? Hmm okay!”, you said and accept his offered.

 

As a promised, on the weekend, both of you hang out togother. Baekhyun brought you to the amusement park. Both of you really enjoyed yourself.

“Baekhyun-ah! Lets buy the bunny scarf!”, you said while pointed to the bunny scarf at the shop. Baekhyun smiled and nodded his head.

“Kaja!”

Both of you wore the bunny scarf during the day at the amusement park.

 

“Minah-ah, lets ride the ferris wheel??”, Baekhyun asked you when both of you were eating ice-cream at the park.

“Hmm okay!”, you said and smiled to him.

 

After finished ate the ice-cream, both of you went to the ferris wheel. You queue up and at last managed to ride the ferris wheel.

 

“Woah! Everything look so small from above”, you said while busy looking to the ground.

Baekhyun chuckled to you.

 

“Minah-ah, I have something to say to you”, Baekhyun said to you.

“Huh??”, you turned to him and looked at him with curious.

“About the diary I returned to you before, actually I have read it…”, he said slowly.

You eyes widen and your jawline dropped.

“MWOH?!!!!!”, you said with high pitch tone. Your face started to reddened and blushed.

“Mianhae”, he said slowly but anyway, his smiled never fade from his lips.

“I have read all the things you wrote especially about me………………”, he said and paused a while. A naughty smiled form on his lip.

You silent for a while. Your face already blushed.

*He knew that I like him?! OMO!!! That the most embarrass thing! Pabo*

 

“If I say I like you too, will you accept me??”, he suddenly asked to you.

You turned to him with with confuse expression.

“Mwoh??”

He giggled.

“I like you and I know you like me too. I have read your confession towards me in your diary. So, Park Minah, would you be ma girl??”, he asked you directly.

You stunned a while. But  then a smiled form on your lips. You nodded shyly.

In the same time, the ferris wheel stopped at the high peak.

 

“So we officially a couple right?”, he said and you nodded.

“I think we should do something as a symbols that we’re couple now”, he said and smiled.

You looked at him confused.

“Mwoh?? I don’t understand”, you blurted. He giggled.

Then he closer his face to you.

“Let me show you something”, he said slowly and closer his face to yours until both of your noses touch to each other. You widen your eyes and then …………………………………………………………

 

TO BE CONTINUED

 


 

 

A/N :

HI GUYS!

SO HOW THE FIRST CHAPPIE?? HEEE~~~

SORRY IF IT IS TOO LONG AND BORING :(

STAY TUNED IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER^^

DO COMMNETS AND SUBSCRIBED OKAY?^^