FINAL CHAPTER

HEY! CAN YOU GO OUT WITH ME? ツ [THREE-SHOTS]

-End of chapter 2-

 

"Yeoboseyo?", you answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo......Errrrr are you the girl in the toilet just now??", the person asked you.

You stunned a while.

"Huh?? Err yes. Who are you??", you asked.

"We're exchanged our phone just now", he said.

"Mwoh?!!! Are you Baekhyun?!", you said. Hani who sit beside you turned to you with shocked expression.

"Yes and how can we change our phone back??", he asked.

"Can we meet a while??", you said.

"Where? When?"

"Anytime you're free and you set the place and I'll come", you said. A big smile form on your lips.

"Okay! 8pm, in front of the Han River. Can??", he said.

"Dae! Arasso!",you said excitedly.

"See you there tonight. Ppyong!"

"Ppyong!", both of you hung up the telephone.

 

"Baekhyun called you?!!!!!!!!", Hani asked you with i-dont-believe-it face expression.

You chuckled to him

"Long story", you said and smile alone.


 

You waited for Baekhyun at the Han River 30 minutes early than the time both of you promised. You were too excited to meet him.

"OMO! OMO! I'm going to see Baekhyun oppa!!!!" you said slowly to yourself and smiled alone. Some people stared at you weirdly but you just ignored them. You dont disturb them anyway.

 

30minutes passed but you still didnt saw Baekhyun yet.

"Where's him?", you mumbled while looked around to find him. You took out his phone and decided to call him.

 

"Sorry, the number you've dial is not available...........", you ended the call as you heard the voice of the girl.

"Aishh! Where's him?! Did he forget that he should meet me?!", you said and sighed. Because off too long waited for him, you're getting bored.

"Why not if I take selca?", you said and smiled alone. You took out his phone and opened the camera. You started to pose like an ulzzang you see in Internet  and click! you snap a picture of yourself.

"Well I think I'm not that ugly", you said and giggled alone.

While you're busy snap a picture of yourself, suddenly you felt someone poked you back. Quickly you turned back.

 

It was Baekhyun with his eye smiling.

*OMO! His smile is killing me!!*

"Mianhae if I'm late. I'm busy practised with my members", he said and rubbed his neck.

*OMO! Kyeopta oppa!*

"Oh it's okay!", you said and gave the best smile that you could give.

"Err so this is your phone. Sorry for taking a wrong phone", he said and chuckled. You laughed.

"So this is yours. I'm sorry too for taking your phone", you said and both of you exchanged the phone back.

"If there is nothing, I'm going first because I have to go to practised back after this. I just skip the practise for come here", he said and grinned.

"Oh! Sorry for burden you", you said asyou felt guilty because of disturbing him to see you.

"It's okay. Okay I'm going first. Anyyeong err....", Baekhyun paused while pointed to you.

"Park Minah. Minah", you said and smiled.

"Okay. Anyyeong Minah-sshi", he said and waved to you.

"Anyyeong Baekhyun-sshi", you said and waved back to him. You just seeing him left.

 

"Baekyun-ah, why you........ergh! hsdhajkdhakhdas!", you mumbled and smiled alone again. But then you realised something. You haven't deleted the pictures of yourself in his phone.

Quickly, you ran to catch him.

"Baekhyun-sshi!", you called him as you near him. 

 

"Someone is calling me??", Baekhyun mumbled.

"Baekhyun-sshi!", you called him again and this time he turned back.

"Minah-sshi, waeyo??", he asked you weirdly.

You stopped and gasped for some air.

"I-i-i.......err I-I-I", you said and silence.

"What??", he asked while widen his eyes.

"I want to deleted my pictures in your phone", you said.

"Your pictures?????????", he asked you back and you nodded.

 

Somehow he got an idea. A naughty smiled form on his lips.

"Andwae!", he said.

"Mwoh?!", you said. He grinned to you.

"Yah Baekhyun-sshi!", you said and try to grab his phone from his hand.

"Try to get it if you can", he said and winked.

You stunned a while.

*He wink to me? He wink?!!! Ahhhhhhh, I'm going to die*

*Aigoooo, she's so cute*

 

Baekhyun noticed you stunned a while., Then he waved his phone in front of you. You jolted.

"Aishhh. It's up to you to deleted the pics or to keep it", you said and give up. 

He burst into laughed.

"Gumowo MInah-ah", he said. 

"I'm going first. Take care of yourself okay?? Dont go home to late! Arasso?", he said before left.

You somehow felt really happy because of his care.

You nodded and smile.

"Dae! Arasso! Take care of yourself too! Ppyong!", you said and waved to him.

He waved to you back and back to his dorm.

 

You walked to your home after meet him. Along the journey, your smile never fade from your lip. You feel really happy to see him even for a while. Even your mom asked you wether you're okay or not because you're keep smiling alone like an idiot.

 

*** 

 

The next morning, you woke up as usual. It's a weekend day. So you just stay at home watching a tv, online, spazzing over EXO especially Baekhyun. Everytime you think about him, the last night incident popped up in your mind.

"What a heaven day if I can see meet him everyday like yesterday", you murmured alone. Then you smile alone thought about him.

While you're busy remembered the incident, suddenly your phone rang

 

Careless
Careless
Shoot anonymous
Anonymous
Heartless
Mindless
No one who care about me

 

"Aishh! Who disturb me at this time", you mumbled and answer the call without seeing the ID caller.

 

"Yeoboseyo! Waeyo?", you answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo! Minah-ah, this is me", you stunned a while when you heard the voice.

"Baek-baek-baekyun-sshi??", you asked back in stutter voice.

You could heard that he was chuckled at the end of the line.

"No need to be formal with me. Just call me Baekhyun. Dae?", he said and giggled. You blushed.

"Dae Baekhyun", you said and both of you burst into laugh.

"Minah-ah, are you free today??", he asked.

"Ehmm free. Waeyo??" 

"Errrrrrr........", he silence for a while.

"What???" you asked him.

"Err canyougooutwithme???????", he said with one breath.

"HUH??? I dont understand what you said", you blurted.

"Can you go out...................err with me??", he said and silence for a while. Waiting for your answered.

 

You really surprised. You dont know what to do. However, a wide smile form on your lips.

*He asked me to go out with him?!!!!!! OMO!!!! Park Minah!!!!!!!!!! Your dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

 

"Minah-ah????", he called you when you didnt respond to his question.

"Huh??"

"It's okay if you dont mind. I'm not forcing you", he said.

"Only a stupid girl will refuse this chance", you said which made he burst into laugh.

"You're funny! So you're agree??"

"Hmm you think??"

"I'll take that as YES"

Both of you laughed.

 

"So we will meet at Namsan Tower, 3p.m. Dae??", he said.

"Okay! If you're late, you will treat me. Arasso??", you .

"Aisshhhh. Dae. Arasso! So we will meet there. I have to go to practised right now. Ppyongg!"

"Ppyong!!!" you said as you want to ended up the call, then suddenly you heard s exclaimed.

 

"He's using your pictures as his wallpaper!", Chanyeol scream on the phone.

"Yeah! He likes you!", Sehun added while the other laughed.

Your face reddened and blushed when his friends told you about that. You just laughed to him.

 

"Yah! Shut up!", Baekhyun said try to pretend himself,

"Byebye Minah! See you there!", he said as he ended the call.

 

*** 

 

You reached at the Namsan Tower, it's already 3.15pm when you reached there.

"Hey Minah!", you heard someone was calling you. You turned to the voice and saw Baekhyun was waving to you.

You smiled to him and waved to him back.

"You're late! Now lets treat me!" he said and grinned to you.

"As a promised. Kaja!", you said and grab his hands.

He looked at you but then he smiled.

"Kaja!", he said and also hold your hand and walked away.


A/N :

Hi guys! Sorry for the late update!

I dont know what's wrong with my brain. I lost all my idea in sudden and at last this story turn to be like this TT_TT

I'm not satisfied with this story anyways >.<"

About the ending, yeah, you can imagine it based what you want wheter they'll be a couple or a friends or other than that^^

I hope you'll read, comments and subscribed this story if you like it. No force^^

Thanks for your support guys!

Ilappchuuuu all! I'm going to sleep right now plus I have to go to school tomorrow. It's akready 2.37am here^^

Byebye~~ Anyyeong! Kamsahamnida :)