Anger.

I'M MARRIED....TO EXO-K'S MAKNAE OH SEHUN?!

Chae Kyung's POV:

 

"What?! Me?! Married?! But Dad, I'm only 19 for Christ sake!"


 I shouted at my parents after they told me I was getting married to someone I don't even know. What the ? I hate all these arrangements. Like my life was already planned out before I could even do something. 
 
"Sweetie, he's a nice looking young man. I'm sure he'll satisfy you." my mom said. 
 
"That's what you told oppa last time about his arranged marriage WIFE. " I said with anger. 
 
"Come on Chae Kyung, our family business is doing really bad and we need some support from the world's famous industry!" my dad exclaimed. 
 
"And you are willing to sell off your daughter for your ing business. I hate you dad. I. HATE.YOU." I rushed up to my room, locked the door and started crying. Was the man I'm going to marry even gonna like me? Is he ugly? I think he won't accept me. Urgh everything. 
 
 
 
Sehun's POV: 
 
 
 
"Hey son," my parents called from the living room as I was walking up the stairs to my room. 
 
"What?" I answered coldly. 
 
"Your mother and I have something to tell you. It concerns your future." 
 
 I went down the steps to the living room and sat down. I put my legs on the table showing my boredom. 
 
"Put your legs down Sehun." my mother said. 
 
 I did what I was told. My parents were smiling at me like crazy people you'll see on the streets. "Dad, Mom, I 
don't have time to waste. What do you want to tell me?" I had a tone of frustration. 
 
"Sehun-ah, you are going to get married in 2 weeks time." my mom said with a sweet smile. 
 
"WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT DID MY EARS JUST HEAR?!" I shouted and stood up.
 
"Oh Sehun, shut up and sit down." my father ordered. 
 
I slouched on the couch. my life. 
How can they do this to me? Me marrying a girl I don't even know?! Will she even be pretty? I don't even think she'll like me.