Mom Loves BoA More Than Me

The Kwon Sisters

 

 
I opened the door silently trying not to cause any sound, then i entered and closed the door. 
I was walking on my finger tips. 
But suddenly i heard a voice. 
 
"Welcome home, Kwon Yuri" 
 
I was shocked! Really really shocked ! It was my mom! 
I looked at her upstairs, and BoA standing beside her. 
What is that? She told my mom, because i was late for four minutes? What the .....?
 
"Party ? It's a party, huh?" She asked as she's getting downstairs. 
 
"E-eh?"
 
"Kwon Yuri.. When will you realize that running out of home without me knowing, is something not good?" She said as she's standing in front of me. 
 
"B-but i wasn't late, mom"
 
"Oh, yeah! I know that. But you did something that i don't like"
 
"I'm not a kid now! Mom, i'm 18"
 
"BoA is 19 .. She's older than you and she never done that. And you're doing it none-stop"
 
"BoA? Why is BoA always mentioned? In every conversation she's in. I'm sick of this" i raised my voice a little bit. 
 
"If you listen to whatever i say, then i'll mention you in every conversation too."
 
"Ok, can you stop this please?"
 
"No, we have to talk"
 
"I don't want to talk with you.. You're just going to talk about BoA" i said as i cry.
- end of Yuri POV -
 
 
 
- BoA's POV -
I was upstairs listening to their conversation. 
 
"Even if it's all about BoA.. She deserve that. She's better than you" my mom said. 
 
"Stop it .. Stop!! I hate her, i hate her name, i hate you. I want to get back to grandma. She's also better than you" 
 
"What? Is that how you talk to your mom?! Yuri, back to reality. And you have to apology to me now"
 
"I'm not gonna. I don't want that" 
 
"What?" 
 
"Thanks for your love! If you really love me" she said and she was about to go. 
 
"Wait, Yul"
 
"Don't call me Yul. This is only belongs to Grandma"
 
"Let's just talk first"
 
"You can talk with BoA." She said and then she went upstairs. 
 
she was limping. It seems like her ankle was hurting. 
After she went upstairs, she saw me. 
 
"Thanks a lot BoA. Even four minutes are not acceptable." She said. 
 
"No! I didn't tell her. She found out that you're missing, so she asked me. I can't lie"
 
"Yeah, right. Your manners are great.. My mom is really have to be proud of a daughter like you"
 
"It's not that. I ....."
 
"And i was helping someone like you? What was i think about back then??"
 
"Helping?"
 
"Oh, yeah.. The reason why i was late that's because i was helping you and i found someone!" She said and she entered her room. 
 
I felt bad. I don't know why it had to be like this! 
Who's that someone? Why she's helping me?
Why! What is the reason!?  
Is it because my mom cares a lot about me? 
Aish! There's a lot of questions. I'm so curious. 
 
 
> next day, in the morning. 
It was saturday.. So there's no school. 
 
i got downstairs to make my breakfast. 
When i got close to the kitchen, i heard Yuri talking on her phone. 
 
"I actually i don't know why we're doing this?"
"Hello? She told my mom just because i was late for only four minutes?!"
"No! Because of her i got hurt. My ankle was buckled because i was running with heels to arrive home before 10:00.. My heel broke and my ankle buckled"
"Yes.. Our house is far away of the party location, and i didn't find any taxi" 
"Are you kidding? Why are you talking to me like that? We just met yesterday!"
"Oh, right! But i told you i'm not helping now.. And i also told you i will not give you our house location" 
"Well, i thought and thought and thought.. And i found out that this matter is just about you and her, so you should solve this problem by yourself"
"I told you, i'm not gonna tell any word. Bye" then she hang off. 
 
What's wrong?! Who was that? This is all about me! She just met him yesterday, and she's telling the whole story? Matter with me and someone else? What the.....?
 
I entered the kitchen ..
"Who were you talking to" i asked her curiously. But trying to be normal. 
 
"Since when you care? And since when you're asking me questions?"
 
"Cause... I heard my name in your conversation"
 
"Wh- what?! You were spying on me? Wow! Your manners are so so so great! my mom should see that!"
 
"I heard that coincidently"
 
"Oh! That's so great"
 
"Ok, fine! You don't have to tell"
 
"And told you that i'm going to tell a word, huh? So funny"
 
"Stop talking to me like that"
 
"I'm always like that! If you don't like my way of talking, then don't say a word to me"
 
"Shut up, then"
 
"I'm not the one that started this"
 
"I was just asking"
 
"And you think i'm going to answer? After what you've done to me, you want me to answer?"
 
"I told you that that was misunderstanding"
 
"In both situations.. The real thing and the misunderstanding thing.. You told my mom, am i right?"
 
Uh! I'm sick of this! She's so annoying! 
 
"Stop talking. Your voice is so so so annoying"
 
Then my mom got in to the kitchen too. 
 
"Can't you stop this fighting? Every morning? Can't you shut your mouthes up only in the morning? People should relax, not fight" my mom said. 
 
"Mom, she started this just because i asked her a question"
 
Then mom looked at Yuri. 
 
"Oh! Yeah, i know. I know what will say. I'll just go" Yuri said. 
 
"Stuck on your place" my mom said. 
 
"Why should i stuck here if ...." Yuri said. 
 
"Sit down Yuri.. You too BoA" mom cut off Yuri. 
 
We both sat down on our chairs. 
 
"Listen.. This is really bothering me. I'm sick of this. I can't handle it anymore. You both are sisters, sisters should be sisters. Not like that.. I heard that by fighting, sisters would be close to each other. But i have no idea why does that not working with you two!"
 
"Mom, you're saying this to us everyday" i said. 
 
"I know that.. And i know that this won't work. But i'm trying!" Mom said. 
Then she looked at Yuri. "Yuri, you should be more positive. I don't care only for BoA.. I care for you two"
 
"Oh! Right, mom" Yuri said. 
 
"I'm telling the truth, Yul. I'm your mom!"
 
"Yes.. My mom that gave me to another woman to take care of me"
 
"That was because i couldn't take care of two kids"
 
"How about people who have twins? Are they also gave one of them to another woman?"
 
"..... Yuri! Stop it!" 
 
"Yeah, i must stop it. Because the truth is always unwanted!" She said and then she stood up ready to go. 
 
"..... Yu- Yul.." Mom said, and then covered her face with her hands and cried. 
 
"Mom.. You haven't done anything wrong" i said to comfort her. 
 
"No.. She's right... She's totally right! Why did i gave her to my mom? Why haven't i just kept her with you! I'm the reason of your unstoppable fighting" 
 
"Sorry, mom"
 
After a like 10 minutes...
 
"I'll make for you the breakfast.. Go and called on Yuri. She need to eat breakfast, she don't eat these days" mom said. 
 
"Ok" i said and then i went. 
 
I went to Yuri's room about to knock it.. But right before i knock, i heard her crying, and talking on the phone. 
 
"I hate her, i hate her. How could you say that i love her? I love her more than myself? What a joke! "
"She loves her so much. She could give her all what she have. She don't love me as much as her. Or even she may hates me"
"Yeah, i know she's my mom, but even if BoA did something wrong. She just gives her advices to not do that again. But me, she keeps on blaming me and also she grounds me. Why aren't BoA get grounded too"
"Ok, bye"
 
I was sad for her way of crying and talking. She was crying a lot. Should i knock the door or not?
God! Why do i feel like that! 
I got back to the kitchen. 
 
"Where is she?" Mom asked me.
 
"I didn't even knock her room" 
 
"Why?"
 
"Sh- she was crying"
 
"Uhh! What should i do with this girl?"
 
"Mom, i heard her talking on phone. She thinks that you love me more, because when i did something wrong, you don't grounded me, but you always grounding her"
 
"Gosh! Am i really doing these things? BoA-yah .. complete these sandwiches, i'll go to talk to her."
 
"Ok"
- end of BoA's POV -