And Why Do You Care ?

The Kwon Sisters

 

 
 
"BoA-yah .. Have you seen Yuri?" she asked. 
 
"how should i know ?"
 
"her stuff are in her room .. But i i don't see her anywhere !"
 
"maybe she got out .. "
 
"emmm ..." she came and sat besides BoA on the bed .. " do you feel better now??"
 
"yeah.. I think so ! Mom .. Can i change my school ?"
 
"what? Why?! Is it about what happened today?"
 
"no .. I just want to be in another school it maybe helps me to make friendship there ..!"
 
"is that because of Yuri??"
 
"Ani umma ! It's for me ..."
 
"ok fine .. I'll see !"
 
 
 
- Yuri's POV
I was hiding under BoA's bed .. And i saw something catched my sight .. 
It was a box .. I really wanted to know what it had inside of it ... But i'm afraid to open it.. And one of them could hear me !
It's a really cool box ! I'm so curious about it ... 
I will see what it had ! But when i can !!
- end of Yuri's POV - 
 
 
 
Finally the mother got out the room ... 
"aiiissshh !!! I can't believe that i'm doing this ... And in your room!" Yuri said. 
 
"ok.. you can go" BoA said calmly
 
"why did you change like this ?"
 
"why do you care ??! All what we have is the deal ! Nothing more or less ..." 
 
"stupid ! I was just asking .. I never care !"
 
Then she got out of the room And went to her room .. 
 
She went to her room and lay on her bed and after that she fell asleep
 
She woke up at 8 PM. 
"omo ! I slept too much !" she said. And got out of the room and reached the bathroom .. 
 
"is anyone here ??" she knocked and asked. 
 
"yeah .. It's me" BoA said.
 
"Aiiiiisshh ! I hate you mom ! Why don't you made a bathroom for each of us !" she said and got back to her room ..
 
"ohhh yeah ... I can now take that box .. She's not gonna know hehe .." she said and ran headed to BoA's room ...
She took the box and went back the her room .. 
 
 
 
- Yuri's POV
Finally i opened it ... 
"OH MY GOD!! she really have a boyfriend ??!" I asked myself. 
 
It was full of old pictures, letters, old flowers, necklaces and a pen ... 
It was really cool.. But where is this guy now ?!
He's handsome ... And really looks amazing ... Should i read the letters??
Only one letter .. Ok!
 
" Annyeong BoA-ssi .. How you doing ? Actually i missed every single second with you .. And too bad that i can't be with you now..
I'm trying my best to get back and meet you again ... 
I really missed you .. 
And thanks for your gift .. It's always with me .. And it'll be my luck charm !
 
When i back i'll give you Super Junior's newest album .. I still remember when you told me that you wish you had one ;)
 
Kwon BoA .. Live your life happily and don't listen to anyone was bullying you .. They are just jealous ... 
And now i'm telling you that you are perfect .. PERFECT .. Don't forget that :)
 
 
Yunho "
 
Oh my gosh ! He really loves her ! 
 
I took another letter .. I opened it ... But suddenly .....
"yaaaaaaah.....!!!" BoA screamed 
 
"how dare you touch my things !!?" she said and started And started collecting her things that i threw on the bed ... And she was about to cry... No .. She cried !
 
I was just looking at her .. Why did she cry just because i took this thing?!
"did that guy meant a lot to you?"
 
"why do you care !! Why are you curious ...? Is that really important to you??!" she yelled. 
 
I really feel bad for her .. This is the first time i wanted to know her very well and ... And help her!!
 
"BoA i'm....." 
 
"you're what ???! You're sorry ?? You Stole the only thing that i could live for .. And you're sorry ? Mind your own bussiness and never ever ever touch my stuff"
 
I really felt bad for her .. 
"BoA .... I ... I can help you if you want ..."
 
"help me in what ?? To make the people stop bullying me ?? Or you'll find Yunho for me ...? Just leave me alone .." 
She done of collecting her things and went to her room .. 
 
Wait .. She said bullying... Is ... Is that what she meant today at school?? 
How stupid am i??! She's with me in the school and i have never know that they are bullying on her ?! 
Am i even a human  ??
 
 
- The next day -
 
 
I woke up lazily .. Cause i slept late last night ! 
I wear my clothes and done everything.. Then i went down stairs ... I saw mom and BoA eating... 
 
"Hello ..." 
 
"hi .. Good morning darling .." mom said. 
 
"mom i don't want to eat to day .. I have to go to school early this time ..."
 
"what ?? You're skipping the breakfast ...??"
 
"mom.. I'm ok !"
 
"i'm sure you're not .. You're face looked pale .. You barely eat these days"
 
"mom.... When i'm hungry i'll eat don't worry .."
 
"but your face is really pale .. Are you sick or something ?"
 
"Nooo.. I'm ok mom.. That's enough..."
 
"i'm going mom" BoA said. 
 
"oh great .. Go with Yuri ok?" mom said 
 
"No i'm ok.. I don't want that" BoA said. 
 
She got out and follow her .. This is my first time going to school walking . ! 
 
"Yaah.. Don't follow me ..!" BoA said. 
 
"i just want to try my new shoes" 
 
I'm tired of this ! The school is kinda far .. How does BoA do it every day?!
 
After we enter the school .. I couldn't even catch my breathe .. 
 
"BoA ... I .... I ..... can't ... Can't..."
- end of Yuri's POV - 
 
 
 
- BoA's POV
I enter the school .. But i heared Yuri saying ...
 
"BoA ... I .... I ..... can't ... Can't..."
 
Then i looked behind me .. And i saw her on the ground !
 
"Yu.. Yuri ...." i said "Yuri-aaahh..." i shouted. 
"Yuri-ah Yuri-ah wake up..." 
 
Everyone was looking at me ... Maybe they were wondering why i called Yuri like that..
 
"Yuri-aaahhh waaaakke upp !!"
I looked around me .. I only saw them looking at me but no one give me a help ..
"can't you help ???" 
 
"Yuriii-aaahh...." one of her friends came ... "what have you done to her ?" she yelled at me ..
 
"she ... She skipped her breakfast .. And came with me walking ...!" i said and i only hear my breathe ! They shut their mouthes up. They were shocked ! I forgot that they don't know about us ! Stupid me!!
 
"can you help me to carry her??" i said to her friend Tiffany ...
She finally carried her with me and went to the clinic!
We leave her in the bed ...  
 
"were you lying ??" Tiffany asked me. 
 
"huh ??" 
 
"you said she haven't eat her breakfast.. And came with you .. Tell me the truth .." 
 
"ummm .. I think Yuri should tell the truth, not me .. She will tell you when she's ready to tell ..."
 
"what are you mean??" 
 
I just smiled to her . 
 
A few minutes and Yuri woke up ... 
Tiffany went to her ... 
"Yuri-ah ... Are you ok ...?" 
 
"yes i'm fine ..." she said with a weak smile .. 
Then she sat on the bed .. 
And I was just staring at her ... 
 
Her eyes catched me .. She looked at me for a few seconds .. And then smiled ...i just ignored her smile ! 
 
"i have to go now .. Can you please give me a paper and sign it to enter my class?" i told the nurse. 
 
"sure .. You are really a good person BoA" she said as she smiling ... 
 
"y-you know me??"
 
"of course .. All the teachers are talking about you..." she said as she sign the paper ! 
 
"Kamsahamida" i said with a smile .. 
Then i take a look at Yuri .. And went to my class. 
- end of BoA's POV - 
 
 
 
"Yuri-ah .. Tell me ... Who is she ?" Tiffany asked Yuri curiously. 
 
"BoA .. You know her !" Yuri answered. 
 
"Ani ... I mean .. How did she know that you haven't ate your breakfast today ?"
 
"eh ?? Sh-she said that?" 
 
"and more .. She said that you came with her .. And she even called you Yuri-ah .. How can she talk to you like that ?" 
 
"ummm .. What time is it now ? We shouldn't skip Mrs. Lee's class" 
 
"Yuri-ah .. Answer me!"
 
"ok ok fine .. I'll tell you ... But after the class"
 
"wae ???!" 
 
Yuri just smiled
"Ms. Jeon please sign a paper for us" Yuri said. 
 
"Ok. But first you have to eat ... Take this sandwich and juice" 
 
"Thank you Ms. Jeon" 
 
 
 
- lunch break - 
"where is Yuri ?" Hyoyeon asked. 
 
"i don't know .. Have you see her Tiffany?" Sooyoung said. 
 
"she will come don't worry....." Tiffany said. 
 
"Hello girls" Yuri came up. 
 
"oh here she is" Tiffany said with a bright smile and a beautiful eye smile. 
 
"Sit here Yuri" Sooyoung said.
 
"now tell us .." Tiffany told Yuri. 
 
"Tell us what ?" Hyoyeon asked. 
 
"i think she have a little secret" Tiffany said. 
 
"ok .. But pleeeeaase don't tell anyone" Yuri said. 
 
"ok fine just say it" Hyoyeon said. 
 
"well.... You all know BoA, right?" Yuri asked. 
 
"the nerd girl from the senior year ?" Sooyoung asked. 
 
"Yup ... Actually .. She's my .... My sister" Yuri said with her eyes looking down. 
 
"WHAT !!!!!!!!" Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung said in a shock !
 
_________
 
 
sorry! I'm late this time ! 
That's because of school ! Sorry
so here's a chapter, and i hope you guys like it
pleeeaaase leave comments at least one or two comment at every chapter ㅠㅠ