BoA ?

The Kwon Sisters

 

BoA woke up in the morning. she did her daily routines .. 
Cause it's the first day of school... 
She got out her room to eat her breakfast . 
 
"hey mom .." BoA greeted her mother as she kissed her cheek ..
 
"you ready for the new school year ?" her mom asked .
 
"Sure .. I'm very exited !" BoA said as she sat on her chair to eat.
 
Her mother went to her, and sat beside her .
"Honey .. Try to make this year different ok? Try to make a friendship .. You can't live without friends forever !"
 
"Mom ! I used to be like this .. I don't need friends mom... And i'm a nerd you know .. People usually don't like nerds"
 
"you said it .. USUALLY not always ! Try you're not gonna loose anything !"
 
"ok ok i'll try..."
Her mom smiled to her ..
 
"good morning mom.." Yuri got out from her room and went to her mother .. She greeted her and hugged her ...
 
"are you exited for the new year ?" her mom asked ..
 
Yuri took a place in front of her mother ..
"Nooo mom ! Why should i be exited if i hate school?? Only nerds who like it .." Yuri said and looked at BoA with a smirk ...
 
"Yaaaaahhh.. Until now i haven't do anything to you .. But i will after you say it one more again !" BoA shouted. 
 
"oh here we go!" Mrs. Kwon said. 
 
"and i will say it one, and two, and ten times ... NERD !" Yuri said. 
 
BoA stood up and hit the table .. 
"Fine ! Whatever .. I don't care ! I will not do any stupid thing ! Mom i'm leaving!" 
She took her bag and when she went the half way ..
 
"STOP!" Mrs. Kwon yelled. 
 
BoA stopped ..
 
"this is so stupid .. That you two always fighting ! So from this day and on .. You will leave together to the school .. And if i found that one of you did something to the other.. You two know your punishment !"
 
"Noooo mooom . Please please noooo i can't do it mom! Pleaaase .. I'll be the good girl and i'm not gonna fight with her again.. But please i can't tell the school that ... That i have a ...... I have a si...... That i am with her" Yuri begged her mom. 
 
"you can't even say the sister word ! I think this is the time to make all the school know that you two are sisters .." Mrs. Kwon said. 
 
"and i don't want that too mom please let me go by myself ..." BoA said. 
 
"No ! You're going to go together ... And if one of you haven't do this ! I'll kick you out from the house ..!" she said and left. 
 
- Silence moment -
"it's all because of you ! You have started this." BoA said. 
 
"aiiiissshhhh ... What should i do now ? It is so embarrassing to be a sister of a ......."
 
"SHUT UP ! I'll walk to school you don't have to be embarassing of me ..." she said and went. 
Then she said "oh BTW i hate you .."
 
"like i care !" Yuri said. 
 
 
BoA got out the house and badly the sky was raining ...
"aiissshhh do i have to do this for my first of school !" she said as she hold her jacket up on her head .
 
Yuri got out and got on the car and at her way she saw BoA running under the rain . 
"stupid nerd.." she said as she smirk. 
 
 
-at the school- 
Yuri entered the school and saw her friends .. she went and talked with them .. Then she saw BoA with her wet clothes ..
 
"Hey girls .. Let's get in .." Yuri said and went. 
 
But BoA was about to cry cause she was totally wet, she opened her closet and took a tissue paper ..
She was trying all her best not to cry .. But she couldn't help when she heared people murmured about her words she hate ! Like "Stupid" . "she still the same" . "Is all the nerds are stupid like this?" . "i thought when people can't find someone to drive them to school at raining days, they just stick at their houses" . And some of them throwing things on her .. And laughing. 
 
BoA couldn't help but to cry! She always hear words made her hates herself ..
She Covered her ears .. But the words are still stick on her mind ! 
She couldn't take this any more ..
 
"STOOOOOPPP!!!!!" she shouted ..
And thats made the students shut their mouths ! They were shocked of her reaction.
 
"please please stop doing this to me! Please i beg you .. I can't hold this any more .... Please leave me alone, talk about something else !" she continued. 
 
Students Gathering around her .. 
Yuri saw this gathering .. So she went to see what happened ....
And she shocked to see her sister on the ground and crying ..... 
She opened her eyes.. 
 
"would you please stop doing this ??! Pleaaaase" BoA said. 
 
"What a stupid ! You made all of this to give you an antention ...! And all the student were say the truth .. You're stupid, nerd, freak, ugly .. And crazy" one of the student said .
 
BoA shocked ! That's made her heart feel the pain more ... 
She look at the croud.. And she saw Yuri ... 
The thing she was hiding all these years from her mother and Yuri .. Were just revealed ! 
She look at Yuri for a minute and cried more ... 
 
BoA stood up ... 
"yeah ... I think you're right ! I'm stupid ... And this place is not for me i guess !" she said and went out the school. 
 
Yuri still shocked .. She couldn't believe that the girl she was living with .. Have suffered all these years ..
 
Yuri ran to BoA  Out the school .. 
"wait ..." Yuri shouted. 
 
BoA stopped .. "what!?"
 
"wh... where are you going to ?" Yuri said .. And this is the first time she talked to her sister normally !
 
"To the hell ! Who cares ? I Don't belong to this life anyway!" she said and left. 
 
'what did she mean ??... Aiiissh i don't care about her !' Yuri thought and went inside. 
 
BoA was running as fast as she can ! Crying under the rain .. 
And when she arrived at home she ran to her room and close the door ...