Chapter 3

Change of Heart

As G dragon walked out of the airport Aiko was stareing at his back, she was stunned of how this young man made her heart beat faster but she knew she couldn't let anyone in. She didn't want to risk it she didn't want to be beaten again just like how her father beaten her. After grabbing her things  the massive amount of screaming fangirls ran past her to catch up to the group of guys including G dragon that walked out. As the group walked out CL and some girls also walked past Aiko smiled when she saw CL, she was actually happy to have a friend here, her very first friend that didn't use her. She grabbed her bags and slowly headed out of the airport with her bag on her back but that's when she realised she had no where to go or a place to go she was totally lost in South Korea. 

She stopped and then realised that she had a aunt that lived here she grabbed her phone and slowly dialed the number, shortly after 2 rings she answered "Hello" her aunt answered Aiko was quiet for a few minutes when she finally spoke "Aunt it's me Aiko" the line was quiet for a few minutes when she spoke again "OMG AIKO WHERE ARE YOU! ARE YOU IN KOREA" she screamed down the line. Aiko had to take the phone away from her ear as she was too loud "Aunt calm down and yes I am I was hoping I could stay with you until i get my feet back on the ground" Aiko said with her calming voice "Of course you can stay where are you sweetie" "I'm at Seoul airport aunt" " Ok i will be right there" and that's when the line went dead. 

Aiko waited at the airport doors for a good 30 minutes before her aunt came she drove up in her  classic red mini it was big enough to fit 2 - 3 people. Her aunt rushed to her opening her arms wide and giving her the biggest hug she had ever got, Aiko hugged her back it was the first real hug she got after her mother left. Her aunt released her and placed her hands on her shoulders and then slowly placed them on her rosie cheeks "you have gotten even more beautiful Aiko you look just like your mother" Aiko smiled for the first time even since her mum left, she was truly happy here she didn't want to go back to her horrible life with her father being beaten every night she couldn't even thinking about it. 

"Now come on lets get you home" her aunt grabbed her bag and put them in the back of the car, they both got in and put on their seat belts and they were off. While on the road Aiko was staring outside of the window looking at all the sights she was amazed at all the little shops of food you could just get right there on the street. her aunt just giggled as it was the first time seeing her niece this excited before "guess this your first time here then Aiko" "Yes aunt sorry its been so long since i was away from home" she blushed and looked down to embarrassed, her aunt just giggled again "its ok child I understand after her mother left its been very hard on you and I understand I just of wished i took you away from your father" Aiko squeezed her aunt hand. For the rest of the journey it was quiet with just the slight noise coming from the radio. 

After a hour they reached the apartment building the her aunt lived at, Aiko grabbed her backs from the back and slowly made her way to the front doors. They both walked inside and headed upstairs, after another 10 minutes they made it upstairs and Aiko was surprised how her aunt could affored the bggest apartment in the building, it was massive it had a big living room with a flat screen TV, a massive kitchen that was fit to be in a house not a apartment and then 2 massive bedrooms and 1 small study room. Aiko rushed away like a child in a playground "Alright calm down Aiko just make yourself at home" She smiled and headed to the sofa, Aiko nodded and headed to her bedroom it was also massive with a king size bed and a walk in closet, she was amazed but she was still trying to be calm.

After putting all the stuff away she fell back on to the bed to feel how soft it was wand almost immediately she feel asleep in to a deep sleep. Her aunt walked in and tucked her into bed.