Chapter 2

Change of Heart

Aiko was sat quietly in the seat just looking out the window, she was enjoying her plane ride as she would get excited about the free peanuts that the passengers would get when the air hostesses would walk up and down the plane. She was sitting next to a girl with blonde hair and she was wearing sun glasses, she couldn't understand why the women was wearing sun glasses when she was on a plane so Aiko decided to ask. She lightly tapped her shoulder "ummm excuse me but can I ask you something" she said every quietly since the women was very imitating, the women nodded and Aiko asked "How come you wear sun glasses when  your on a plane". The women just giggled and replied "Don't you know who am I?" Aiko shook her head the women continued to giggle but then she introduced herself "My names CL, nice to meet you" CL smiled and shook Aiko hand. 

Aiko smiled and said "It's nice to meet you too" the 2 spent most of the plane ride giggling and talking about random girl stuff then the subject of boys came up. "So........ do you have a special someone" CL asked Aiko almost spat her juice out "ummm no I don't I wasn't really interested in boys back home" Aiko answered while blushing, CL just nodded her head "so what about you" Aiko while looking at her lap, she still couldn't look at her in the eye as she was still imitating. CL blushed a bright red "well there is someone but I don't think he notices me" Aiko took it in but didn't know how to respond to it because she has never had someone to like or someone  who liked her so she just stayed quiet. 

For the rest of the plane ride they were silent they had nothing else to talk about so they slept, soon after they were in a peaceful sleep the plane due to the bumpy landing it woke Aiko up, she was always a light sleeper due to her father. Aiko collected her stuff and said her farewells to CL. Aiko walked out of the boarding gate to see massive crowds of people waving signs, shouting chants that she didn't really understand or just simply waving pictures. She walked slowly towards the baggage area and was on look out for the bags, after a few minutes she saw her bag and then when to pick it up when a hand also suddenly reached for it, she looked up and saw a tall, thin, stylish young man. He took off his sun glasses and said

"Oh! sorry I thought that was my bag" he picked it up and handed it to Aiko she said thank you and asked for his name, he looked surprised that she couldn't recognize who he was. He was the amazing G Dragon after all he then said "I'm G Dragon it's nice to meet you" he smiled and then he saw his bag and rushed it and then he ran back to s, Aiko looked at him and said it was nice meeting you too". As he was running to s he shouted "we'll meet again soon" and then gave her his trademark smile.