[O2]Shoring the Skies.

Guardians

>>>[O2]ShoringtheSkies.<<<

~30 minutes prior to the meeting of InJul, DongGyu, and Ryu.~

‘Maybe… no I know I am not normal, I can’t be counted as one of the normal. For goodness sakes; I am a daughter of two completely different types of people in the world. My parents are one of the rare and specially gifted people, there is no way I can be normal, right? Even genetics works that way. If two of the most unique people are together then shouldn’t the one that is created by two unique be: I don’t know, more unique?’

 

I was off in my thoughts; my deep, complicated thoughts. It was frustrating for me to think that I'm really normal with no gift from the high ups. It isn't fair. I'm born to two special people and I have been living my life with four angels, what is wrong with me having my own angels? I wrestled with my own hands slapping each other in the air, as I had my back against the cover sheet of my bed.

“InJul, come down to eat dinner.” Mom called from the kitchen, cuing me that I should now prepare the dinner table.

“Alright!” I rolled out of my bed and walked toward the kitchen with my shoulders slumped.

“What’s wrong InJul?” Uncle Michael asked taking his off of the T.V.

“Nothing, I’m just stressed out.”

“It’s probably her trip packing.” My dad added smiling.

“No, it’s something more than that.” My Aunt Angellia added.

“It’s nothing that big.” I added, kind of annoyed for given attention.

“We’ll talk about it during dinner, go set the table.” My mom added from the kitchen.

I didn't feel like eating. I’m stressing out, and now I will have to tell my family why I'm stressed out in front of my family.

~Present time~

“Yes, we are twins.” They both said in unison.

“Twins in heaven? Is that possible?” My mother asked confused.

“We are the only, as of right now.” Ryu confirmed straightly.

The room turned silent and heavy. Everyone was in his or her locked position, not moving an inch. Both my parents had a serious face; even my babyish father who was rarely serious, had a face full of concern and frustration.

“Mom, Dad what’s with the long faces?” I asked worried.

“InJul, come into my room for a second. I need to talk to you.” My mother pointed out, and I followed her into her room.

“Mom, what’s wrong? I’ve been dreaming to get my own angels!” I told her excitedly.

“InJul. Stop. You need to move out.” She told me.

“W-what? I’m your daughter mom and sorry but I’m only 18 years old. How can you possibly tell me that I need to move out?!” I was confused and angry. Telling her own daughter to move out on the day she’s the happiest.

“Your father will be looking for a house somewhere for you and your guardians. Go pack your stuff, you will move out by the end of this weekend by the latest.” She demanded.

“Mom, you need to explain yourself before you throw out your own daughter into the world. Don’t I deserve that much?” I complained.

“InJul, you will hear your purpose, your job, everything from the guys. So just do as I say. Your father and I both went through this.” She yelled and I burst into tears.

Why did my mom want me out of the house? And why is it that it’s especially on the day I get my angels? WHY?...

I cried covering my eyes with my hands and ran into the room. I shut the door and got my suitcase from the top of my closet. I randomly grabbed my clothes and tossed it all in the bag disorganized.

“Why are you crying?” Ryu scolded leaning against the door.

“Because, I have to leave this house, away from my mom and dad.”

“It’s not that bad. You’re just being a baby.” He added just looking at me 
sitting in front of my bags.

“You wouldn’t know what it’s like to be kicked out of your family.” I snared.

Then Ryu had snapped. Ryu had pinned me on to the floor with his big hands tightly pinning my wrist against the floor, and his body on top of mine hold me into place, even if I struggled.

“Don’t you dare say that I don’t know. You don’t know anything about me.” He snared at me.

“Get off of her Ryu.” DongGyu commanded.

“Make me. Just because you’re the better, and nicer one does not mean you have any control over me. Remember, my purpose for coming here is to destroy your mission and make this girl into a slave.” Ryu growled through his teeth.

“Get off.” DongGyu repeated even more demanding.

Ryu sighed and stood up.

“Yes, whatever you command.” Ryu said annoyed. My face was still red and had tears rolling down my cheeks.

“InJul, are you done packing?” DongGyu asked sincerely.

“Yeah, I guess.” I added.

“Then we are leaving tonight.” DongGyu told me as he carried my suitcases.

“Wait, my parents haven’t found a house yet.” I told him scared.

“InJul, your parents will be breaking the rule if they provide a house or anything when you get an angel.” He added, continuing on with going out towards the living room.

“W-what…”

“Just follow, we will explain later, geez.” Ryu shoved through the door and followed DongGyu out.

Mom, dad, and all my aunts and uncles were sat on the couch and stood there quietly. I looked at my parents and my aunts and uncles, who I have known for a long time. All the smiles that failed to cover the sadness in their eyes.

“InJul, good luck, and be safe.” My mom came and hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.

“InJul, daddy loves you and never forget that we are a part of you where ever you are. Don’t forget your real home.” My dad also came and hugged me and kissed me tightly.

My Aunts and Uncles all said their farewells to me as well and also Uncle Jepsen had handed me a present. When I opened the box it was a silver crystal necklace with a little tiny pink diamond in the center of it. It was small, but so elegant and luxurious.

“Thank you.” I whispered to Uncle Jepsen, and finally said my farewells.

“You’re welcome, InJul. Keep it safe, it will come in handy someday.” He folded his hand over mine, and I cried.

~1hour later.~

We were at the airport of Tokyo with my luggage.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“Korea.” Ryu answered immediately after I asked.

“Why are we going now? Why couldn’t I stay with my family longer?” I asked curiously.

“It is because when there is too many guardians and tempters in one place it is, in a sense bad for everyone. There can be danger for the humans, and the guardians, and tempters. Didn’t you know that you would have to immediately leave the house after you get your guardians? Didn’t your parents ever tell you?” Ryu asked.

“No. My grandparent’s didn’t have any guardians so I don’t think my parents had to leave the house.” I answered unsurely.

“InJul, your grandparents had guardians too. In fact your grandparents are well known in both heaven and hell.” DongGyu said to me as he got the plane tickets.

“I never heard that.” I replied. “My grandparents both passed away before I was born, and I think also before my parents got married.”

“Yeah, we know…” DongGyu replied.

However, when he replied, DongGyu and Ryu both looked like they weren’t telling me something; Something that wasn’t very good, delightful news.

~Korean Air plane ride at 12:30 a.m. please proceed to your gates, we will be boarding guest in 5 minutes.~

“Korea, here I come.” 


===================
Dear READERS, 
I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short. :[ To be honest I was having a hard time choosing how the path of this chapter will go as, and in fact I also wanted to start introducing people in Korea, but I thought it would be better to end this chapter in Japan, and start another one in Korea. :) 
Sorry for disappointing some people! I will make the next even better!!! 
COMMENT TOO! <3 
BYEBYE
=====
Edited October 06,2012.