[O1] theKing.

Guardians

>>>[O1]the King.<<<

There is always a plan before there is life. Everything that is given life has a purpose for living and a path set for them to follow. Now who is it that makes this happen, who plans the way people's life begins and end? In the world above, there is a king that is above any living thing. He holds great, majestic power that no body can ever come across. He has eternal life, and a great beautiful face that puts people in awe. His heart is pure, loving, and hostile. He never betrays his people, even though people betray him. He is able to forgive those who sin, if they admit their sin and ask for his help. The king above is a very lovable noble--as you can see. He sees the world beneath him called Earth. One of the eight planets he blessedly gave life to. A place where humans can live on before they commit their entire self to live for the King once and for all, forever in eternity with beauty.

With the creation of heaven and earth, the King decided to start off by giving life to a woman and a man. With the creation of his first pair of human beings, he has also created two gaurdians that will guide the two humans on earth. The man's guardian was named Ariella. Ariella was the King's messenger whom The King trusted most. She was graceful, and intelligent. She showed the same love and concern as a mother does with her little baby. For the woman, her angel's name was Raphael. Raphael was the King's most prized Guardian. He treated Raphael as a son/brother. He loved him and adored Raphael. Raphael was a smart, serious guardian. He knew from right and wrong, and he loved to get complimented by the King.

However, one day the compliments toward Raphael made Raphael arrogant and it made Raphael think he was cable of being someone like the King and had gathered his own people. Raphael tried and tried and he almost succeeded, but the King found out and disbanded Raphael from the heavens along with his followers. This angered Raphael and as revenge he visited the woman he used to be a guardian for and led her to another path. A darker path that required... knowledge… a harder decision to get to the perfect heaven full of happiness. 
After Raphael was disband from heaven and betrayed the King-- in the worst way possible-- The King made an underworld. A place that was dark, serious, and horrible. A place that would be hotter than the center of the Earth, or even the sun. A place where people can only live with regret for what they have done. The King had thought:

"If I were to put Raphael in this torturous place, Raphael will come to me and ask for forgiveness and he will ask for my help. When he does, I will accept him again in front of him and give him another life that can let Raphael start a newer better life. And when he does get a new life I will care for him because I love him as my child, and his knowledge will be a great help for me as well. All he needs to do is ask and I shall give."

However, Raphael did not think this way. Instead he accepted his circumstances and never, ever repented for his sins. He then became the King of the underworld. A King was what Raphael wanted, the spotlight, whether it be a dark hole of pain or a beautiful paradise.

The heartbroken King from above now had no choice. He had lost once of his son-like creation and he was now his biggest enemy. Not only this but now the King will be losing more than one creation from now on…

2012

Present day the World has changed from nothing to a technology filled world. A world where people know about the past history. Some believe and some just believe that it is only a myth. More than half of the countries are unaware of the past history and some people tries to solve the mystery with unbelievable solutions like humans derived from apes. Now this is the time when the King has narrowed the road to Heaven and Earth so people cannot communicate easily with the King now a days. Of course there are those who still believe this past and are traveling around the world throughout to testify this history. They call themselves the… the workers of guardian. It is believed that these people are very special that they surround themselves with the people from the King above called the Guardians. They still exist.. To some people that is. I assure they are as real as a human. They bleed, get sick, and even die.

Tokyo, Japan has a very hot, sticky, and humid summer. In the downtown area of Tokyo there is this tall apartment where I live with my parents and four of their friends. The four of their friends are all exactly two or three years older than my parents, who I just call uncles and aunts. My dad has two friends who are all woman Aunt Angellia and Aunt Lia. Aunt Angellia has long goldish blond hair, her eyes are warm brown and her face is small and pale white. She looks fragile; however, she has so much power and energy in her voice and when she talks it almost sounds demanding. Aunt Lia is also pale skinned and small faced. She has dark dark black hair and her eyes are icy green. My mother on the other hand are all men Uncle Michael and Uncle Jepsun. Uncle Michael is tall and skinny he also has gold blond hair and his face is small and pale. He also has warm brown eyes that comforts and he's more serious and calm. However, Uncle Jepsun is very bright and funny. He likes to play a lot and very energetic. He is tall and built body and has icy, cold aqua color eyes. Uncle Jepsun doesn't have black hair though he has gold brown hair that is more on the dark side. My Uncle's and Aunt's are human, but they hold more than just human knowledge. They are the guardians and tempters from the two Kings. Aunt Angellia and Uncle Michael are from the above, and Aunt Lia and Uncle Jepsun are from the beneath. They claimed that since Raphael became king of the underworld, to be equal as the above he had his own people, the tempters, come to the humans and shake their paths toward the King of above.

"I still don't get why the King of the heavens would do a stupid thing like creating the tempters." I said confused.

"Everything has to balance, InJul. If there is evil, there has to be a good, and vise versa. Do you understand?" Uncle Jepsun answered relaxing on the couch.

"But don't you hate Uncle Michael and Aunt Angellia?"

"We don't necessarily hate them. We have no choice. We were born as a follower to King Raphael. We are just loyal to him like Michael and Angellia are to their King."

"I don't get it." I shrugged.

"You're just too dumb." Jepsun laughed. He has a way of laughing things off after he says something hurtful. (-_-)

"INJUL! Clean your room!" Mom yelled out from the living room.

"I will!" I ran out leaving Uncle Jepsun's room.

"Jepsun, stop telling that girl weird things. She's too young to know."

"Bam (InJul's mother), your daughter's 18 years old. How long are you going to hold that off."

"Jepsun…"

"Stop frowning, Bam. You'll ruin your pretty face, and Jepsun don't stay too close to Bam." Michael growled at Jepsun.

"Ah~ ruining our little talk. Haven't your Kings taught you manners.. I thought Heaven would teach that the first thing you're born." Jepsun backed away from Bam.

"Oh you guys stop. Jun will be home soon from work. If he sees you guys arguing he really might burst."

"Let him burst. (=_=) That baby can't do anything to us." Michael and Jepsun roared in unison.

"HOOOOOOONNNNEEEYYYY!! I'm home! (=D)" Jun yelled as he gleefully ran into the kitchen.

"Welcome home, dad. Hi Aunt Angellia, and Aunt Lia" I peaked from my bedroom door afraid my mom would catch me not cleaning my room.

"Hello my precious lil' daughter. How was your day InJul? How was school?"

"It was okay. Nothing really happened, but this week I will be going off to a trip to Korea with my friends Sakura and Makiko." I answered.

"OH~ How come papa didn't know about this trip! How long is it?!" He answered in a whinny voice. 
My father is very much like a little baby. But he is a very scary man when he is serious.

"I never got the chance to tell you, sorry. Mom is in the Kitchen."

"Oh right! HONEEEYY!!" He continued to run to the kitchen and my aunts continued to follow.

I could hear my mom yelling at my dad for running into the kitchen and my aunts arguing with my uncles and what not. I continued to clean my room and my dog in the corner just laying on his bed looking at me with dark, round, brown eyes. I looked up to the sky seeing the dark round full moon. I once remembered I asked my mother when Uncle Jepsun and Uncle Michael appeared in front of her and she said it was a full moon when she was 16. My father on the other hand told me he first met Aunt Angellia and Aunt Lia when he was 14 during a full moon. Since my father and mother had the rare guardian and tempters I thought I would get one as well, but I am 18 and I have still not yet gotten my guardian and tempters. I have heard Aunt Angellia tell me that all tempters and guardians will be male for females and females for males, but not all human beings are special enough to get ones. But my mom and my dad were lucky. Will I get an Angel?

Two years before InJul was born. (1992)

"Your majesty you have called me?" Ariella bows in front of the king.

"Ariella, I have heard you have gotten a son." The King spoke.

"Yes, your majesty. Is he the one you have plans for?"

"I have also heard that he is not the only one born…"

"Yes your majesty. In fact… I am shocked but I am a mother of twins." She lowered her head even more. 
Something is wrong, something bad is going to happen.

"Ah, I see. You do remember what I told you long time ago right?"

"Yes my King. I am aware." Ariella had tears run down her pale white cheeks.

"Good, it has started." the King relaxed on his chair releasing a big sigh.

Present

"W-who are you?" I asked behind my bed sheets.

"I am DongGyu, your Guardian of life, sent by the one and only King from above." He bowed his small pale head down. He was tall, relatively handsome and pale. His eyes were bright green, blond white long hair that was tied up high. He was wearing white which was brightening his skin color more.

"And.. I am Ryu, your tempter of life, sent with the purpose of making you fall and take you away from this." He pointed at DongGyu and didn't bow or anything.

Ryu looked like a bit like DongGyu, but his skin was a little darker than DongGyu probably because he was wearing black. His hair is just Gold, with icy brown eyes. He's tall and his hair is shorter than DongGyu's. He's more built that DongGyu's and he has a piercing on his left ear.

"So you guys… AHA! What took you guys so long!" I asked jumping on my bed now.

"T-Took?" Ryu was confused.

"Long?" DongGyu puzzled as well.

"Look girl. This matter is not something to be happy about. This is bad. This means you are going to be tested for life." Ryu growled between his teeth.

"Yes, miss InJul, this matter is serious. If you can't decide the correct path you may suffer for eternity." DongGyu spoke calmly.

"I'm aware. You see, you guys are not the first guardian and tempters I have seen. In fact I actually live with some. Follow me!" I led them out of my room and into the living room, where my parents, aunts and uncles will be discussing stuff.

"Mom! Dad! UNLCES! AUNTS! I got angels too!!"

"InJul what are you…" 
Before my mom can say anymore, everyone saw DongGyu and Ryu enter the living room.

"DongGyu and Ryu, sons of Ariella. Welcome to earth, my nobles."
My aunts and uncles were bowing at the two them. The two of them… are younger.

"By Ariella.. you mean the very first male's guardian? And both of you guys... sons...  ooof..."

"Yes, we are twins." They both said in unison.

-edited on October 5, 2012-
More edits? Comment! :)