Maybe you just felt sorry for me.

I'm all yours but , will you be mine?

Every since last night , I honestly cannot stop thinking about Jay. It's like my mind has been drifting off to another place and all I can see is Jay and I together~ But today , I have to forget about him for a few hours and concentrate at school. Right now it is 7 o'clock in the morning and Gikwang and I are walking to school.  

"Aigo ~ Gikwang , you know I met an amazing guy yesterday while I was at work" , I said , trying to break the silence between us. 
"Mhm..that's nice for you" , he replied , refusing to look up from the book he was revising. 

I sighed. 

Although , Gikwang and I have been the best of friends for years and years , we really have nothing in common. Not because , he is a boy and I am a girl , but because all he worries about is school and nothing else. Sometimes , I feel as if our friendship is drifting apart ever since our foster mom wanted to send us to "all girl" and " all boy" schools. But I guess I should be lucky that someone like me has a friend. Despite , I do get really lonely at lunch break during school. I sometimes imagine how it would be like to have a close friend , who's a girl. I wouldn't feel awkward discussing about clothes , makeup and personal things , like boyfriends. Too bad , I am extremely shy and most of the students at my school are quite judgemental and just full on mean.   

I finally reached my school and waved goodbye to Gikwang as I entered through the gates. I went inside the building and saw Jessica Jung and her friends in the hallway. They immediately started to whisper and giggle when they finally recognised me. I tilted my head down , pretended not to notice and continued to walk to my classroom. Every since I have stepped foot into Seoul Girls High School , Jessica has made my life harder and more like hell ,with her constant bullying. I never had the courage to face her and the only thing I can attempt to do is to, simply , just ignore her. 

"So Jessica , are you really going to start dating that Jay guy?" , questioned Yuri to Jessica. 
Even though , it is very rude to eavesdrop , I instantly , lifted my head up as soon as I heard the word "Jay". They couldn't possibly be talking about the Jay , I met yesterday right? The beautiful and kind Jay... 

"Oh my gosh! Of course not! That guy is like a freakshow put together! You should of seen all the retarded tatoos he had ! Even his own parents think he is a loser! I can't believe my parents and his parents want us to be together!" , Jessica blurted out. 

"But didn't you say that their family is extremely rich?" , asked Sooyoung. 

"Yeah , which is the only reason why they want us to be together! His parents are like soo mad! They are literally forcing me to marry him and eventually change my last name to Park , because he obviously is too much of a creep to find another beautiful and wealthy girl like me!" , Jessica replied boastfully. 

"Does he have a crush on you though? You are so gorgeous , so I'm guessing he should ", complimented Sunny. 

"Meh , most likely , but whatever , he can keep dreaming " , replied Jessica , ignoring Sunny's compliment.

I gasped. My self esteem automatically went down.So they were talking about my Jay!  Well , now I can't be sure if he can be "mine". I have never even bothered to compete with Jessica. It was obvious that she can take everything I want. She was confident , pretty and rich , while on the other hand , I am shy , chubby and poor. Jay would obviously fancy Jessica over me , even if Jessica hated him. And what if their parents do eventually force them to marry in the future?!
Maybe Jay only wanted to be friends with me and felt sorry for a pathetic girl like myself. I felt so stupid , never in my life have I felt so heart broken.   

"Well then who are you going to the prom with?" , asked Tiffany.  

Ah prom. Every year , my school would hold this party and girls would come with a date wearing wonderful dresses. I always dreamt of myself wearing a fancy dress and entering the halls feeling like a princess with a boy holding my hand ,being my prince charming. Of course , that is just another silly dream of mine. Every year , I would ask Gikwang to attend with me , so at least I could have a part of my dream come true but he always declined and said he was busy.
Last night , I thought about Jay driving me to the prom in his father's mercedes and convinced myself that it might come true , but now , I feel so dumb.  Maybe I am just a bit too lovesick. Beside , I only met him yesterday. 

"I'm going with my new boyfriend , John ~" , boasted Jessica. 

"Aigo~ I wish I was pretty like you to get a handsome boyfriend ~" , said Yoona. 

"Well , at least you are more decent looking than 'some' people" , replied Jessica as she eyed and pointed at me. 

They all started to laugh , leaving me burrying my head in my arms. Why are they like this to me? It really hurt. I have emotions too. 

"Honestly , when was the last time she took a shower! She looks so disgusting!" , teased Yuri. 

"She looks worse than a pig rolling around in mud!" , mocked Sooyoung.  

They all kept making offensive comments until the teacher finally came in. Even when they were all quiet , I still felt like I was going to burst into tears. Maybe I was disgusting. Maybe I did look like a pig. And maybe even Jay will think the same, and go chase after Jessica.