Of course I will be your girlfriend!

I'm all yours but , will you be mine?

I ran as walked towards the entrance of the mall , wearing a pink skirt that reached above my knees , an old white chiffon top and a pair of brown , ankle boots with heels , which my foster mom was about to throw away. Although , I couldn't walk properly with heels , I didn't have many nice shoes and this was the first time Jay would see me out of my uniform and I wanted to dress my best. 
I finally , reached the entrance door and suprisingly,Jay was already waiting for me. He waved his hand at me and I waved back , then ran to him. 
"Ah! Ailee! Thank you so much for coming! I waited for so long!" , he exclaimed. 
 "I'm so sorry for being late!" , I apologized. 
He chuckled. "No! Don't be ! You're on time! I came earlier because I couldn't wait to see you!" , he replied with a wink. 
I blushed and pretended to fix my hair,to cover my pink face.  
"U-m thank you ~" , I said.  

 

We walked inside the mall and saw many other couples,who were holding hands. Jay suddenly took my hand and kept holding it while we were walking and chatting. I felt as though we were almost copying the other adorable couples. I felt butterflies in my tummy and couldn't help but smile.  
"So , ah Ailee , would you maybe um. consider this as a date?.." , he asked me in a peculiar tone . 
I raised my eyebrows and looked into his shimmering eyes. I could tell he was not telling a joke. 
"Uh , I guess so.." , I replied and automatically grinned. 
"Haha , well then I guess this is the first date I have ever been to with a girl!" , he exclaimed with a big smirk. 
I widen my eyes. First date?! But he seemed like the type of boy that would have a date with a new girl every week! 
"Really?!" , I blurted out. He suddenly , blushed and tilted his head down. Was I being rude? 
"Yeah.." , he mumbled. 
"Well I guess I'm not alone!" , I replied back , trying to make him feel better , "This is my first date too". 

He smiled and started to seem more delighted. We continued to jabber about random things and looked around the shops. Jay grabbed my hand again and pulled me into a women's shoe shop. I gave him a confused glance. Why did he want to look at girl shoes?!  
" Which one do you like? And what size are you?" , he asked.
My mouth fell open and I was shocked. He wanted to buy me a shoe?!  
"You cannot buy me a shoe! All of these are far too expensive! I can't accept your offer!" , I exclaimed. 
"No! I must buy you a pair! I can tell you are having trouble walking in those heels!" , he insisted.  
He knew I had difficulty walking?! He is so sweet to me!~ 

He picked up a pair of pretty pink flats with a bow. 
"How about these? They'll look nice on you!" , he offered. They were really beautiful , but I had a look at the price tag that said $150 and felt devastated. Why did he have to bring me into such a pricey store?!
"I don't really like them.." , I lied , "In fact , most of these shoes here aren't very suitable for me". 
He frowned. "Stop lying to me" , he said and went to cashier , then paid for the shoes. 

I gave him an annoyed look.  " Please wear these shoes.." , he begged with fake and sarcastic puppy dog face. 
I laughed. "Thank you so much!~ I promise I will pay you back!" , I replied. 
"Peh , If you do I will secretly stuff the money back to you" , he chuckled. 
I felt like I was dreaming and walking on clouds. No boy has ever bought me something this expensive. I felt like this only ever happened to lucky and pretty girls in movies.

I walked out of the store with Jay,wearing my new shoes with a big grin on my face. We went towards the food court and sat down on the seats while chit chatting with each other. Suddenly , Jay became silent and started staring something behind me. I turned around to see what he was looking at , and saw another boy with dark brown hair , big eyes and fair skin glaring back angrily at him.
"Do you know that guy?" , I asked confusingly
He sighed. "He always gives me trouble.. Just ignore him" , he replied frustrated. 
I was very curious about that guy , but I listened to Jay and nodded.

Suddenly , the boy walked towards our table. He slapped his hand on the table violently and  stared at Jay fiercely.    
"Listen dickhead , stay away from my beautiful girlfriend Jessica , I don't care how rich your family is and how her parents want you guys to be a couple , but I love her , so piss off!" , he shouted in his face. 
I sat there quietly without fidgeting and was confused and shocked. This guy was Jessica's boyfriend?! 
Jay rolled his eyes. "Do you mind? I'm on a DATE here" , he sighed , "And how many times must I tell you that I have absolutely no interest in that spoiled ?! So stop tracking me down and threatening me!".  

My eyes widen but I remained silent. Was this guy Jay's enemy right now? Did they despise each other a lot?  And Jay called Jessica a ! ~ 
"How dare you call my baby a !" , he yelled. He stamped the floor with his feet loudly and grabbed onto the top of Jay's shirt
Everyone stared at us and started whispering. 
"I don't want to start a fight... " , Jay sighed again , "Please just leave me alone with my date.." 
The guy snorted and let go of Jay. "Whatever , you better stay with your date and stay away from Jessica" , he threatened and left us. 

Jay rubbed his forehead and straightened out his shirt. "I'm so sorry Ailee! This has been a terrible date!" , he apologized. 
"No , it's alright! This has been a fantastic day for me , excluding the argument just then" , I said , trying to cheer him up.
I was extremely happy that he and Jessica were not interested in each other and he actually chose me over her!    
"I really am not the type of person that would just throw an argument like that! I'm so sorry!" , he replied with a frown.
I raised my eyebrows. "Really , it's alright!" , I exclaimed ," This has been the best day of my life.. "
Jay widen his eyes and smirked. 
"I have to admit something to you , I come from a very strict family and my parents want me to marry this rich but spoiled brat , that I hate so much " , he sighed 
 "Yes I know.. I heard Jessica gossiping about it last week" , I mumbled. 
"Oh , you know her?" 
"She is ever so horrible to me.." 

Jay placed his hand on my shoulder. "Ah , I'm so sorry , but please understand that I don't like her! " , he said. 
"Well , just curious , why don't you like her? She is pretty , smart and has everything she wants.." , I replied and frowned. 
Jay smiled. "Because I met someone a week ago who's prettier, smarter and I also saved her life!~" , he said and winked at me. 

 I giggled and blushed but then remembered something.. I was an orphan with no real family , what will he think of me? 
"The truth is that I also really like you , but I must admit something else.." , I sighed. 
"What is that?" 
"I am an orphan. I have never met my real parents before. I live with my foster mom and 4 other kids" , I muttered. 
Jay raised his eyebrows and sighed. I thought he will reject me. 
"Why would you think that I would judge you because of that? It doesn't matter to me! You're still beautiful!" , he exclaimed. 
I smiled happily and blushed again. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world to be on a date with a nice guy like Jay~ 
"So.. I want to ask you a question.." , he said. 
"What is it?" 
"Since we both like each other ... Will you be my girlfriend?",he blurted out. 
I widen my eyes and smiled joyfully. I feel as though a whole zoo is my stomach right now!~ 
"Of course I will be!" , I answered happily.  

Suddenly , he leaned towards me and pecked my lips gently...... I felt as though this was the most exciting first kiss a girl could ever have! ~