You actually called.

I'm all yours but , will you be mine?

It was Saturday already and Jay haven't even called me yet. I figured he was already with Jessica.
My boss gave me a day off work today because other people starting applying for jobs at the restaurant to replace me , so I don't have to work all week now.  

My alarm clock starting to beep and the time read " 7:00am ". This time is quite earlier for someone to wake up at on the weekends but I was used to it. I turned off the alarm to stop the loud noises and pushed myself up from my bed. I folded my blanket , walked out my room and tip toed down the hallway , so I wouldn't wake up Hana , Eunsun , Daeho , my foster mom and especially Gikwang. Gikwang deserved to sleep in more than anyone else because he had spent all night studying. It would be terribly rude of me to wake him.  

I went to the laundry room ,  washed and hung the clothes and hurried to the kitchen to make breakfast.
My foster mom always threw a tantrum when breakfast wasn't on the table by the time she woke up. 
I opened the stove , got out a pan and started cooking fried eggs and bacon. 
"Unni~ I don't like the smell of eggs" , said a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Hana , rubbing her eyes and frowning.
" Sorry Hana ~ This is for our Umma " , I replied with a smile and gave her a hug. 
"Mmm.. I am hungry.." , she moaned , "Can I eat some chocolate?". 

I sighed. "Sorry but no~ Umma won't let you because having sugar in the morning is bad for your body" , I replied as I turned off the stove and scooped the food out of the pan and onto a plate.  
"She isn't my REAL umma anyways!" , she said as she stamped her feet on the ground and started crying. 
"Aigoo~! Hana please don't cry , be quiet she might hear you.." , I said as I gave her a hug. 
"My real Umma will give me chocolate.." , she cried , "Why did she leave me Unni? Why?" 
"Noona doesn't know why but I understand how you feel.. Umma isn't my real mum too~" , I replied.

 

I started to think about why my parents left me too. Tears started forming in my eyes but I quickly wiped them , but Hana kept crying and wouldn't stop.  
"Fine , if you stop crying , Unni will give you chocolate as long as you don't tell Umma." , I said to her while faking a smile. 
Hana's eyes started to brighten up. "Really?!" , she replied bubbly. 
I took a piece of chocolate out of the fridge and handed it to Hana.  
"Thank you Unni!! I promise I won't tell Umma!", she exclaimed and happily ate her chocolate. 

I smiled at her. Suddenly , my mobile starting to ring. I opened my phone and was shocked. The caller ID was Jay. I picked up. 
"H-hello J-Jay?" , I stuttered. Why has he taken so long to call me?! 
"Well , um hi " , he replied , "So.. why didn't you ever call me..?" 
I frowned. "I was waiting for you to call me" , I said nervously. 
He laughed. "I thought if I called first I would sound too desperate!" , he exclaimed , "I guess we felt the same." 
I smiled. "Hahaha , yeah , I'm sorry though.." 
"Well , are you busy today?" , he asked , "I was wondering if you wanted to .. maybe just... spend the day with me ?" 
I raised my eyebrows. 
"Nope , I'm not busy , where do I meet you? " , I replied excitedly.  
"I can pick you up if you want to" , he offered.  
"Noo! You don't have to !" , I exclaimed. The truth is that , I didn't want him to see the small town house I lived in. It would be embarrassing. 
"Oh , ok then , can we meet outside the mall?" , he asked. 
"Sure ! See you there!" , I replied. We both said our goodbyes and I ran off to get ready and to try to look my best. 


 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!! >:(  
I had too many exams but I am free now! xD   AND IM IN LOVE WITH AILEE'S NEW SONG 
Please comment and subscribe! <3  
AND CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE ARROW NEXT THE TITLE OF A STORY MEANS O_O