The first time we met..

I'm all yours but , will you be mine?

"20 spring rolls , 2 1 liter bottles of fanta , a kimchi salad and a bimbambap at 6 Kirin Avenue!" , shouted my boss at me , "If you come back too late you're fired!" 

I sighed , picked up the food and left on my bike. Kirin Avenue is so far away from here! How am I suppose to get back on time?! I don't even have a car! The food put extra weight on my bike , making it more difficult for me to pedal , to make it even more tough for me , it was boiling hot and I'm still forced to wear this ridiculous thick uniform designed by my boss. Think my day would come to an end after this delivery? Think again. When I arrive home , I need to do wash my clothes , clean the dishes , sweep the floor , read a bed time story to Hana ( a little girl that also lives with my foster mom) and do my homework.  

I would do anything to have someone to help me out.
But of course , I have nobody. My foster mom is always so lazy and always complains that we should help her do the chores because she has looked after us for all these years , but I know that the truth is that she is only working as a foster parent for money. Although ,Gikwang is my best friend whom is the same age as me , we both should have equal amount of responsibility, but nowadays , he is so desperate for a scholarship at a good university that he just locks himself in his room and studies all day without taking notice of anything. Also , Hana , Eunsun and Daeho ( the three other foster kids that lives under the same roof)  are far too young to help me with anything and when they do , my foster mom just keeps fussing about how the house is still too dirty.  

I took a glance at the GPS that my boss gave me. 
"6 more hours until you reach your destination."

WHAT 6 MORE HOURS?! Impossible!! Aish. This cheap gadget must be broken! How am I suppose to find my way now? I have never been to Kirin Avenue before!
Sigh. Time to give up. I'm going to be fired. I turned my bike around and started to head back to the restaurant. I pedaled down the steep road , luckily it was quite late at night and there was no cars that could bump into me.
Suddenly , a car came driving on the pedestrian crossing , which intercepts the steep road. I reached my feet for the pedal and pressed it down. Huh? My bike didn't stop! Oh no! It must be broken! I tried to stop the bike from moving by placing my feet on the ground and holding down the bike , but the road was too steep and my bike kept moving!  
"Please stop your car! My bike is broken!" , I yelled as loud as I could , but the car kept going while my bike kept moving. I screamed and screamed , hoping someone could hear me , but no one was around. Okay. Today is the day I am going to die because my pathetic bike and I crashed into a car .. Goodbye cruel world..   

Suddenly , two muscular and tattooed arms , grabbed onto my bike handles , just when it was about to crash. I was literally only a few centimeters away from dying. I turned my head around and saw... the most handsome man I have ever seen in my entire life. His face was flawless along with his dreamy eyes.. He was gorgeous .. and he saved me! Could he be my knight in shining armor?! Wait no. we only just met! I can't be thinking about dating him already!  

"Oh my god , are you okay?!" , he asked me. 
"Y-yes I'm fine.. thank you so much.." , I replied. 
"Aish.. You do know you almost died?! Why didn't you step on your brake?" 
"I-it's broken" 

Aigo~ He seems to care so much about me.  

"Oh I see , you should have got it checked before. Where are you going anyway with all this food?" , he asked. 
"I work as a delivery girl , I need to go to 6 Kirin Avenue" , I replied. Aish. I just remembered about my job. Sigh. I guess I need to find another job to pay for college. I will apply for a less dangerous one next time! 

"Well , there's no point going now with that broken bike , how about I drive you?" , he said and gave me a friendly wink. 
I blushed. Ahh!! He is so beautiful.. And he just winked at me! 
"Oh no no ! I don't want to cause any trouble" , I replied. 
"Please , I insist" , he tempted. 
"Well.. alright then" 
"Just toss your bike on the walking pavement". 

I stared at him. Is he serious? I saved up $100 on that bike 2 years ago , I can't just throw it away now! 

"W-what I can't." 
"Why not? No point in keeping an old , broken bike" 
"Well.. It's the only bike I have" 

He raised his eyebrows and then smiled. 
"Well , how about I give you one of my bikes?" , he said. 
"What?! Of course you can't!" 
"Why not? I have heaps at my house!" 
"Because , it would be terribly rude of me!"

He sighed. "Ah , well your bike can't fit into my car , so just park it on the pavement and you can collect it when I drive you back." 

I nodded and parked my bike.
I can't believe he offered me a bike! No boy has ever been this nice to me before.. 

We walked to his car and my jaws dropped. He owned a Mercedes Benz! This car must of costs more than 5 million dollars! He didn't look like the rich and fancy type of person , judging from the way he dresses and his tattoos.. Is he a drug dealer?! Oh no. What kind of trouble have I got myself into now! 

"Ahh your car is so amazing! How can you afford this?" , I said. 
"This is actually my father's car", he replied. 
"Woah your family must be so rich!" , I exclaimed excitedly as we hopped inside his car. Never in my life have I been inside such an astonishing car. 
"Yeah .. " , he replied with a frown. 

What? Why did he seem so sad? Did I say something wrong?!  
We eventually got to the address. I stepped out of the car and handed the food to the customer. 
"Thank you for ordering!" , I said , then collected the cash and went back inside the car. 

He drove me back to the place where I parked my bike. Luckily , it was just a short walk from the restaurant and I still have heaps of time before the it closes. Then I realized that this may be the only time I will see this man again.

"Thank you so much!" , I said as he parked his car , "But um , I never got your name.." 

He laughed. "It's Jay. Jay Park. And I never got yours too!"

Ahh.. Jay Park , such a lovely name.. 

"My name is Ailee" , I replied , "Is there anything I can do to repay you for this? If it wasn't for you I would of died!" 

He smiled. "Well , can I have your mobile number?" 

I raised my eyebrows and blushed. So he wants to keep in touch with me?!  And why am I blushing so constantly? 

"Sure.. " , I replied. 
"Okay , just add yourself as a contact" , he said as he handed me his mobile. He owned an iphone 5. Woah. He has so many nice things , he must be super wealthy! 
I entered my number with the keypad and handed back his phone.  
"Thank you , Can I call you tomorrow?" , he asked. 

I stayed silent. How am I suppose to tell him that I have school and work all day tomorrow and my boss and foster mom will get furious if I waste any time without being rude?!
"Sorry , I'm busy.." 
"Oh yeah , and we both have school.. how about you call me?" 

What?! He's still a student?! He looks very mature for one though..

"Sure! What's your number?" 
"Give me you phone , I'll add myself as a contact" 

As I handed him my phone , I felt extremely embarrassed about my cheap phone. Could he tell that I was poor? Will he ever want to be with me? 
He gave me back my phone and smiled. Gah.. Why was he always smiling?! He looked so cute.. 

"Thank you again!" , I said as I stepped out of the car. 
"Your welcome! And don't forget to call me!" , he replied.