Watching out for you

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Student murmured noisily. Some girls began cursing you for going against Kai, their precious king. Sehun shook his head and buried his face into his hands. Oh boy, she’s done it this time.

What was the point of being a guardian angel if you were afraid of your own human? You had too much pride to ruin your image and he didn’t scare you the least. Kai might be aggressive and obnoxiously mean, but you still had more control over him than anyone else did.

Kai’s face turned dark and he looked like he was about to go Chung Ho on you. He inched closer and you took a step back. Students began cheering; rooting for him to take a punch at you. You weren’t backing down either.

Without a warning, he immediately grasped you by collar of your shirt and pulled you towards him with incredible strength. You gasped when you collided into his chest; your forehead hit the hollow of his neck and you winced.

“You….” He whispered in a snarling voice. “…shouldn’t have said it.”

“Get off—”

“Shhpt.” Kai held tightly so you couldn’t move. “Everyone’s watching. Maybe we should put on a show for them.”

His embrace was rough and forceful as he placed one hand behind your back to prevent you from resisting while his other hand clasped around the back of your neck. You knew he wanted to humiliate you; he wanted everyone to witness you crumble under him.

Hee Jin watched with wide eyes. Her nailed dug into the side of her thighs seeing the sight of Kai acting so intimate with you. She felt herself quiver in anger and jealously, but she couldn’t do anything to you.  Mixed feelings erupted in her mind. She thought Kai liked her so why was he doing that to his own cousin?

Kai had you under his strength. Powerless. That’s what you were. He leaned in to your face; pushing your head forward at the same time.

“What the hell are you doing?” You placed both hands on his chest and tried pushing him off. You could hear everyone in the room chatter in bewilderment; girls literally crying in jealousy. You heard Sehun call out Kai’s name several times to stop him.

“Kiss me.” Kai gritted his teeth and he vigorously cupped your face. “Or would you rather me do it?”

Shock electrified your body and your eyes blazed in complete horror. You knew Kai was acting out on pure rage, but you couldn’t help but panic at his seriousness. When he was mad, he could do anything without thinking.

Crazy is crazy.

“ you, Kai.” You hissed and struggled at the same time. “Let. Go. Of. Me.”

With the look that you gave him, he suddenly stopped and held back. Maybe he went a little too far. He loosened his grip on you, but doesn’t let go completely. He felt your hard breathing and sweat had already formed on your forehead.

Good, just what I wanted. He thought proudly. It was too easy to get you worked up.

 “You’re right, KAI’S my name. I don’t know where the hell you got Jong In from.” Kai smirked and neared his lips to your ears.

“….But I sure would like to see you me—”

 

A fist (perhaps, maybe your fist) violently greeted Jong In’s jaw, sent him staggering a good feet backwards. He shook his head to get rid of the flying stars and rubbed his partially sore jaw with his hand.

“ She did not just hit him!”

“That ty .”

“Wow, she’s pretty strong…”

You blinked at Kai; not believing you had actually punched him. You stared at your fist and cursed silently. Damn you fist. What the heck were you thinking? You couldn’t tell if Kai was mad or MAD. He just gave you a blank expression

 “Kim Ah Ri.” The teacher had miraculously walked right in when you punched him. “How dare you hit another student! Kneel down in the hall for the rest of the class period. You’ll be serving detention after school!”  He pointed out the door angrily.

You glared at Kai. He started this whole mess in the first place, yet you were being punished instead. Hell, you had no clue why you even bothered to confront him so stupidly when you couldn’t even bring yourself to say what you wanted to say.

Kai mutely groaned to himself as you ambled out the classroom without giving him another glance. Shiet, shouldn’t have done that. He just wanted to get you back by teasing you a little bit. He sat down in his seat and continued telling himself not to feel bad because you were being bothersome anyways.

How the hell did she find out about my name?

~~~~

“I hate her. I really hate her…” Kai mumbled solemnly to his friends as he picked at his lunch. They looked at him apathetically; it was the first time he’s ever been on lockdown. Like he was banned from doing everything he loved to do after you came into his life.

They didn’t know what to say other than ‘tough luck.’

Sehun was the last to sit down at the table. “You guys wouldn’t believe what happened last period.”

Chanyeol sat up with perched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter