Mall

Guardian of an Obnoxious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"What are you doing?" Kai stared at your many sweat pants jeans and t-shirts. 

"Picking out clothes. What else does it look like?"  You gave him an ‘are u dumb or what?’ stare.

"You're a girl right?"

"You’re an idiot for even asking that!" You felt highly offended.

"Girls wear skirts, dresses, heels-"

"No, YOUR kind of girls wears that stuff. I'm comfortable in these, thank you very much." 

"Oh right, you’re not human. Almost forgot. Well, in that case it doesn't matter anymore." He slung his arm on the clothes rack and tapped his fingers on the metal bar; at the same time giving you that smirk you hate the most.

"Humans are morons anyways." You scoffed and turned you nose up in the air and marched off.

 Stupid idiotic human! I look like a girl...I am a girl. I am human right?

He chuckled, feeling good that he had gotten you angry now. When he turned around to follow you, his breath was knocked right out when you threw your clothes at him. 

"PUT URSELF TO USE!" You hollered and continued searching for more clothes. 

Like a boss.

Kai glared at you and tried to hide his face from embarrassment. So badly, he wanted to just leave you there and catch up with his buddies like he had planned out with them before you had forcefully made him take you to the mall. And now there he was trailing behind you, dreading every single minute of this moment.

 Ugly little thing here is weighing me down. He sulked. 

 

"Let's go." You interrupted his thoughts and headed towards the register.

"You're not going to try them on?" 

"Why should I?" 

He rolled his eyes and says nothing more. Whatever if you're so sure they'll fit.

Everything rung up to be more than you had expected and while you tried to conceal your shocked expression, Kai just paid for it like it wasn't a big deal. He gave them his platinum card and the cashier lady's hand trembled; trying not to be obvious while her eyes couldn't leave the rich hottie. 

Her face fell in disappointment when she sees you standing next to him. You saw her shoot you a disgusted look and you stared right back, not batting an eye lid. 

"You’re cute." Kai flashed her his famous smile and she went sailing on her ship to Mexico. 

You animatedly shoved your finger in your mouth and made a vomiting sound affect in the back at his cliche flirting. 

But it worked EVERYTIME. You had to admit he was good at making girls weak; other than you of course.

She passed him her number and he winked. You rolled your eyes and didn't want to watch any further. The cashier lady wasn't doing her job, but was eye ing Kai instead.

As a matter of fact I don’t feel bad about these. You grabbed your bags of clothes and walked out of the store to wait for that moron.

 

When Kai came out, he threw her number in the nearest trash bin and you gaped at his extremely rude behavior.

"H-How could you throw that away? She really liked you!"

"Yeah and my money."

"You make it seem like all the other girls you've been with weren't."

"They all were and will always be the same. I've never spoiled anyone before. So call yourself lucky."

Kai smirked arrogantly and leaned in closer to you. "You know you owe me big time." 

You pushed him away and snickered, "Don't worry, I'll pay you back and with interest!” You murmured remembering what Sora had said. I’m already in debt.

"So you knew they were only after your money?"

"I knew." Kai said plainly walking faster ahead of you. 

"Then why?" You quickened your pace.

"Why what?" His voice filled with irritation.

"Why did you throw it away?"

"She's not my type."

You immediately stop walking and Kai also stopped to see why you weren't next to him anymore. 

He turned around only to see you holding onto your stomach and laughing at the top of your lungs. Passersby moved out of your way, frightened by the weird girl.

That psycho. He shook his head and stormed up to you. "You're making me look bad. Why the hell are you laughing?" He hissed through clenched teeth.

"Y-you said s-she’s not your type—” You let out a final laugh and stood up straight. "—and I just thought, when did you ever have a type!?" You begin to laugh again, but prevented from doing so when Kai wasn't showing any sign of amusement at all. 

I just insulted him. I'm so dead.

"I-I was just kidding...let's-let's go get food. I'm hungry. Argh…" You pouted and sped off towards the food court direction. Kai stood there for a good minute before breaking a smile. Sighing, he went to catch up with you. There was no point getting angry.

You stood in the middle of the food court being indecisive. There was too many to choose from and everything looked so good. 

"Hurry up and pick before I leave." Kai warned you. 

"Be my guest." You said without looking at him. 

Kai stared down at you in disbelief and was literally jumping with joy. "Alright see you later." He begins to leave then turned around smiling evilly. "Just so you know, they’re not accepting feathers if that’s what you planned to pay with." He laughed mocking you.

 

"Don’t worry about me." You slowly cocked your head to look at him, a smile that was even more evil and mischievous than his outlined your beautiful face. "I'm not retarded." A swift movement of your hand went into your side pocket and you took out a platinum card.

 

 Kai’s name on it.

 

His petty little smile was wiped off from his arrogant face in a second. "Y-yah!" he slapped his backside pocket and took out his wallet. His card was missing. "You thief!" he pointed accusingly at you, eyes bulging out of its sockets. You laughed and shrugged, walking away with it. 

Kai groaned and went after you. His hand g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter