Chapter 9 -- The Charade Begins

Do Happy Ever After Exist ?

 

 

 

 

" Are you sure about this Jiyong ? " Dara asked for the nth time.
 
" Yes. Don't worry just leave it all to me and just go with the flow " Jiyong said as he smiled at her and squeezed her hand. Then he glanced at his driver and give him a small nod.
 
His driver got out of the car and open the backseat door for them.
 
As soon as Jiyong step out the car blinding lights welcome him as the media swarmed over him. He offered his open palm to Dara which she took immediately.
 
They successfully made it inside the company building leaving the media outside who's all dealing with the building tight security.
 
They continue to walk hand in hand in the vicinity of the building as murmurs filled the air. With that Dara heaved a deep sigh.
 
" Don't mind them " Jiyong whispered to Dara looking straight ahead at the elevator.
 
Dara glanced up at him and nod as she forced a smile.
 
As they got inside the elevator Dara immediately pulled away her hand.
 
" Err ~ its just the two of us here " Dara said as she hunged her head low and fidgeted on the hem of her coat.
 
Jiyong heaved a deep sigh and put his hands inside his pocket " Im sorry Dara on putting you in this kind of predicament if you want ~ " He didn't even finish his sentence when Dara cut him off.
 
" NO ! " Dara half yelled as she keep shaking her head left and right.
 
" I mean if you tell everyone that our relationship is not true it may affect our company, investors will run away and back out since the CEO of this company tend to lie in the front of everyone. Its okay, Im okay, Its just that ~ " Dara trailed off.
 
" Just what ? " Jiyong asked.
 
" Im not just comfortable with all this attention on me and i swear i can feel everyone eyes on me. Maybe someone even think that im a gold digger since your a CEO and im just your secretary " Dara said feeling insecure.
 
Just then Dara gasped in surprised and her eye widen when Jiyong pulled her into a hug.
 
" Silly, just don't mind them. Don't let them get into you. Don't worry i will be here " Jiyong whispered as he hugged her tight. He think that she needs to feel his warmth, his security. While on the other hand Dara was confused on Jiyong's action.
 
Just then the elevator Ding opened indicating they are already on their designated floor.
 
As the elevator door open a two men was about to step inside but stop when they see to figures hugging.
 
" Eheem " one of the men cleared his throat surprising the couple inside the elevator.
 
Then abruptly Dara pulled away herself and conciously fixed her coat and hair as her face flushed in embarrassment. While Jiyong just straighten his stand and eyed the two men in front of them as he take Dara's hand and step out the elevator.
 
" Seungri what are you doing here ? " Jiyong asked still holding Dara's hand and by teh way he held her hand, it looks like he didn't have any plan on letting her go especially a certain man is infront of them. Though his not pertaining to Seungri but ' the other man ' besides Seungri.
 
" So the gossips are true, you two indeed are a couple now " Seungri said teasingly ignoring Jiyong's question.
 
" You didn't know ? " the man beside him asked in confusion.
 
" Mr.Choi what are you doing here ? " Jiyong butted in before his brother can answer recognizing the presences of the other man.
 
" Business " Seunghyun simply replied then his gaze fell on their intertwined hands. His jaw clenched.
 
Dara notice his stare so she try to pull her hands away from Jiyong's grasp but the latter just tighten it.
 
" I see but you should have call for an appoinment first " Jiyong said making Seunghyun look at him.
 
" I know but i want to personally come here. I can't wait " Seunghyun said.
 
" Tch ~ is that so ? Impatient are we ? " Jiyong retort back.
 
" You can say that im not like other CEO who's just waiting for business investment to keep the company alive, i do my thing " Seunghyun retort obviously pertaining to Jiyong.
 
Jiyong hissed and about to say something when he felt Dara tugged his hand. He looked down at Dara and saw her shaking her head probably sensing the tension between the two CEO's.
 
Jiyong sighed and smiled down at Dara and suddenly pecked her lips. He saw Seunghyun stiffened a little on his peripheral vision as for Dara blushed deeply. She knows it just a part of the act but she can't help to feel giddy.
 
" Ehem i think hyung you just let this conversation continue in your office. Mr.Choi here is waiting for you for about an hour now, ill just comeback later neh ? " Seungri said breaking the tension.
 
" Arasso lets go now to my office " Jiyong said as he walked passed by Seunghyun dragging Dara with him. Leaving Seunghyun and Seungri.
 
Dara glance a little at Seunghyun as they passed by him. She gave him a apologetic smile as Seunghyun just smiled at her and nod.
 
" Sorry about hyung, he's just a week old CEO of this company " Seungri jokingly said but Seunghyun just continue staring at the Dara's back that did not goes unnoticed by Seungri.
 
' Hmm this is interesting ' Seungri thought.
 
Seunghyun did not bother bidding goodbye at Seungri as he made his way following the couple.
 
Seungri just shake his head and enter the elevator.
 
" Tch ~ Two fools inlove with the same girl. Drama " he muttered as he push the elevators button down.
 
 
___
 
 
 
" Ssantokki ! " Bom freaking voice entered my ear.
 
" Yahh Bommie why are you shouting ? " I asked as i busy myself on my paper works not bothering to looked up at her.
 
" I thought im your bestfriend ? Why you didn't tell me that you and our hottie CEO has something ? " Bom huffed as her hands on both of her hips.
 
" Bommie please lets just talk about that later maybe on lunch neh ? " I said pleadingly. Gosh this predicament stress me more than my office works and just to note our charade is just starting.
 
My gaze fell on Jiyong's door. He is inside his office now doing some business talk with Mr.Choi.
 
Mr.Choi ~ why do i have this feeling that i already know him ? Ughhh this is frustrating. 
 
" Yahh ! Aigoo your spacing out again ! Arasso tell me all about later no detail will be missed arasso ?! " Bom warned me.
 
" Neh Neh, just go i have a lot of works to do " i said as i shoo her off.
 
" Tch ~ fine ill go " Bom said as she clicked her tounge and turn her heels to go.
 
As Bom was out of sight i heaved a deep sigh. I got a lot of explaining to do.
 
 
___
 
 
 
Me and Bom are now in a nearby restaurant in our office building and currently having a lunch. Well its more like Bom is ransacking all the food saying i can't at least i tell her everything. What a great best friend right ? 
 
" So what the two of you have now is just an act ? " Bom asked for the nth time as she wiped with the table napkin.
 
" Gaahh ~ Bom-ah yes its all an act ! How many times should i explain to you ! " i groan. I want to eat already *pout*
 
" So why did you agree in this stupid set up ? " she asked eyeing me.
 
" Aigoo as if i had a choice. Think of it Bommie if i deny to everyone who's in that party that it was not true, Jiyong will surely put in great shame and not only him but the whole company ! Now can i eat ? " I exclaimed.
 
" Chakaman ! Why he did it anyways ? " Bom asked as she got hold of my wrist which already holding the spoon and fork.
 
" I don't know " i simply replied. Well eventhough she's my best friend i can't tell her what Jiyong entrust to me right ? About that Yoona and Donghae dude.
 
" Chincha ? Why did you agree ? " She asked again.
 
" Gaaaah Bom-ah you already asked that ! I told you if i deny ~ " I tried to explained again but her phone suddenly rang.
 
" Hold up, ill just answer it " Bom said as she answered the phone.
 
I just rolled my eyes and slumped back on my chair and eyed my food with a pouty lips. I want to eat ! Please someone save from this corn monster.
 
" Neh Neh, Ugghh. Fine ill be there " I heard Bom groan as she ended the call.
 
" I need to go now Santokki neh ? But im done with you yet ! Ill go now. Pay for my food " Bom said as she immediately stand and dashed to the door leaving me.
 
 
" Yaah Bommie ! " I half yellesd since im in a restaurant.Wow just wow. She just left like that and she even asked me to pay for her bill. But that's the least of my concern now because my stomach is making a noise now.
 
I was about to dig in my food when the restaurant door open and Yoona and the Donghae dude entered the restaurant.
 
 
" Aigoo eotokke ? Jiyong is not with me now, they should not see me ~ Eotokke ? " I muttered in my breathe as a i clumsily look for a thing that can help me hide from them at least.
 
I end up hiding my face on the menu book. Aissh great timing how can i eat now ? I watch them as one of the waiter assist them. My eyes widen when their making their way near me. And when i look at my side that's when i notice that the table by my left side is the only vacant one. Oh great.
 
I need to go out here as fast as i can. With that i immediately stood up and hastly get my bag but even before i got to move in my place. One of the waiter tripped in my chair making the plates and glasses on his tray crash down. Stupid waiter.
 
I shut my eyes tightly praying that they haven't seen me yet though i feel that every eyes are on my way now.
 
" Sandara ? " I heard Yoona said.
With no choice left i opened my eyes and looked up and there are Jiyong's ever trusted friends looking at me.
 
" Its really you " Yoona followed up. I just forced a smile to them in response.
 
 
 Help !
 
 
___
 
 
 
In the end Yoona and Donghae invite me to eat with them. I refused saying i already eaten but this stupid stomach of mine suddenly growled making me no embarrassed and no choice but to eat with them.
 
 
" So Dara ? I can call you Dara right ? " Yoona asked me as she take a sip on her drinks.
 
" Ah neh " i just simply replied.
 
" Okay. So where's Jiyong ? Aren't you supposed to eat together ? Why are you alone ? " Yoona simultaneously asked.
 
" Ahhm i decided to go lunch with my friend but she have an urgent thing to do so she already left as for Jiyong he is ~ " I didn't even finished my explanation as Yoona butted in.
 
" He's busy right ? So Jiyong ~ never changed " Yoona snickered as she played her pasta with her fork just twirling it.
 
" Yoona " Donghae said in a little warning tone.
 
" What ? Im just saying ~ Jiyong is always like that. He's always busy " Yoona said sounding a little bitter.
 
" Hon, just eat your food " Donghae sighed.
 
Akward silence followed us.
 
 
" So where's Jiyong ? " Yoona asked again breaking the silence.
 
I was about to answer to answer when suddenly ~
 
" Babe " i heard someone call and when i looked pass by Donghae and Yoona's back there's Jiyong standing looking at me.
 
He walked towards me and i was expecting him to pull me up on my chair and drag me out here since im having a lunch with two people who cause him pain. But it never happen what shocked me was  he suddenly bend down meeting my level since im sitting and he take both of my hands and kissed it. I gasped in surprise.
 
" Here you are i keep on calling your phone but your not answering it, im so sorry Babe " Jiyong said as he tucked some loose hair of mine behind my ear.
 
What is this guy talking about ?
 
" Im so sorry Baby, im just busy doing business stuffs you understand that right ? " Jiyong said.
 
I just nod in response not knowing what to say.
 
" That's why i really love you, you really UNDERSTAND ME " Jiyong said emphasizing the last words.
 
In my peripheral vision i saw Yoona hissed.
 
" Dont worry ill make it up to you. Ill cook dinner for us later do you want that ? " Jiyong said as smiled and carress my cheeks.
 
I blush deeply at his sudden action. ' God Dara hold up ! He's acting you should do your part too ! ' My mind reminded me.
 
With that i cleared my throat and started to do my act. 
 
" Aigoo my baby, of course ill understand you, its business and besides i got all your time everynight right ? " I sweetly said as i pulled him by his necktie and place a kiss on his nose. Jiyong grinned at me and before i was able to let go of his tie he pecked my lips. Aissh this guy is really taking advantage of me. But i must say that part of me like it too. Aigooo what's happenning to me.
 
" Aww my Jagiya is so sweet and by the way i thought your going to eat with Bom ? " Jiyong asked as he stand up and looked at the couple who's sitting in front of us.
 
" Well hello to you too Jiyong " Yoona said sarcastically.
 
" Aigoo Baby i just bumped into them and since Bom left me they invited me, stop it neh ? " I explained hoping to stop him on going verbal fight with them.
 
" Is that so ? " Jiyong said as he take the seat beside me. " You should have just called me instead " Jiyong said as he POUT !
 
I saw Yoona's grip on the fork tighten. While Donghae on the other hand just rolled his eyes.
 
" Im full already Hon, Can we go now ? I think we will just disturb this lovely couple if we stay a little longer " Yoona said as he stare at Jiyong.
 
" Aniyo, dont go. Im just here to pick up my girlfriend. So the two of us will be the one to go " Jiyong answered staring at her boringly.
 
Then he looked back at me and smiled " Come on now we still have few minutes to eat somewhere " he said as he offered his hands which i immediately took.
 
I stand up and bowed to Yoona and Donghae. " Ahmm thanks for the lunch, we need to go " i said as i timidly smiled.
 
" Its okay Dara-ah, you take care neh ? " Donghae said as he smiled at me. 
 
With that Jiyong faked a cough " Eheem, lets go now baby  " Jiyong said sweetly to me.
 
I just nod in response and then we walked to the door as i looked back i see Yoona glaring at me ? or Jiyong ? i really dont know.
 
 
 
 
__________________________
 
 
 
 
Dara and Jiyong are now on their way back to their office hands intertwined to each other.
 
" Jiyong-ah " Dara said breaking the silence. Since they went out the restaurant Jiyong never breathe a word and just hold her hand as they go back to their building.
 
Jiyong still did not response and just continue walking. Dara had enough of the silent treatment so abruptly stop walking which make Jiyong looked back at her.
 
" Okay im sorry if i went out eating with those two who you loathed the most but i didn't intended it okay, i was caught in the situation okay " Dara suddenly explained.
 
" How dare that Donghae to smile at you like i am not there, he obviously has some interest on you and too add that her girlfriend is there but i swear he's busy oggling at you ! That punk ! " jiyong suddenly blurt out as he hissed.
 
" Eh ? " Dara muttered dumbfounded at his outburst.
 
" Did you hear what i just said earlier ? " Dara asked.
 
" Tch ~ come on now lets go back to the office and finish our work so we can go to my house " Jiyong said as he walk again tugging her hand.
 
" Wait ~ what are you saying will go to your house ? " Dara asked as she raised her eyebrow.
 
" Did you not hear what i said earlier  ? i said im going to cook dinner for us tonight " Jiyong replied.
 
" Your serious about that ? i thought you only said that because Yoona ~ " Dara wasn't able to finish her sentence when Jiyong cutted him off.
 
" Aissh you have so many questions you know, and besides we need to talk about that Mr.Choi dude you know " Jiyong said as flicked my forehead.
 
" Awwww ~ yahh that hurts and whats with the Mr.Choi dude ? I have nothing to do with him " Dara whined as she rubbed her forehead.
 
" Are you sure you don't know him ? he seems familiar with you ? " Jiyong asked.
 
" For God's sake i don't know him okay ! and by the way what did you two talk about earlier ? " Dara asked.
 
" Nothing ~ you don't need too know " Jiyong said dismissing the topic as he tugged Dara's hand again to continue to walk.
 
Dara did not wavered as she stand still eyeing Jiyong.
 
" Its nothing okay ~ business stuffs " Jioyng sighed.
 
" Let's go now please ? " Jiyong pleaded.
 
" Arasso ~ but later at dinner tell me that business stuffs you two talk about neh ? " Dara said then he free her hand on Jiyong and walk ahead of him.
 
" Yahh ! Dara-ah ~  Aissh " Jiyong hissed and then he walked behind Dara as his mind drift away again on his talk a while ago with Seunghyun and then he let out a heavy sigh.
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________
 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER 10 TEASER
 
 
 
Dara was walking along the hospital hallway. She have just visited her Aunt Gummy who she learned that already on the country taking a vacation with his husband. She went to their house but the maid said that her Aunt Gummy was on the hospital that she have worked visiting old colleagues, so she decided to go to this hospital.
 
 
She was walking on the hallway as she reminisce the memorable things happen to her on this hospital. This hospital is where was Lauren was born and eventually given to her. And this hospital also he met a friend he wonder how he is now. 
 
 
She was cut out on her trance when a little girl wearing a white dress and her hair tied in a aplle hair style tugged her hand, with that she looked curiously at the girl who look like a exact replica of her when she was a kid.
 
 
" Pretty Unnie, a handsome prince asked me to give you this " The little kid said as she giggled and handing over a certain book to Dara.
 
 
With that Dara smiled at her as she get the book from the little girl's hand. She gasped when she was able to take a look at the book. Its her " Sleeping Beauty " book, she open the book and there she find a note.
 
 
 
 
 
Princess,
 
 
How are you ? Did you still know me ? I hope you did not forget about me.
Remember our favorite place in this hospital ? i will wait for you here my princess ~
Dont take too long neh ? its cold here :) kke
 
 
Fat Boy ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
*********************************
 
 
 
 
 
WRITTER'S NOTE: 
 
 
 
Finally i was able to update this ~ please dont abandoned this yet TT.TT 
i promise as soon as i finish my exams ill update this regularly ~
my Law class is really hard so i really need time to double up my study time T.T
 
 
Anyways should i let Dara know who's Top in her life already ? kke XD
Tabi is making a move ~ Jiyong really need to step up right because he's a bit confusing kke XD
 
 
Subscribe and feel free to comment :)
 
 
P.S Sorry if there were typos :(
 
 
 
Lots of Love Dear Readers ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#HENGSHO ♥