Chapter 4 -- A Mother and Daughter Love ♥

Do Happy Ever After Exist ?

 

 

Days passed by quickly and i didn't notice its already saturday. At last ! these passed days have been ~ i dont know how to describe. Crazy ? Yep ! could be. My boss is somehow bipolar, there are times he's nice and very considerate to me but most of the time he glares at me like i did something to annoy him again especially when Seungri is around.

 

Yep ! Seungri has been a constant visitor. Were not that close yet but i can safely say were friends. When we talk just the two of us he often calls me Noona but whenever the jerk is aroung he calls me Baby. I let him be cause i know his only only meant to tease but i dont know why the jerk is so pissed whenever Seungri called me that.

 

And Yongbae his friend, whats the problem of that guy ? Whenever he passed by on my desk before he enters the ice he never forget to wink at me . Does he have a problem on his eye ? And whenever he got time, he always do some sweet talking to me. Ahhh ~ i cant understand boys !

 

Good thing Daesung is not like them. Anyway i only got the chance to talk to him once, i really feel sorry for leaving him but it seems a good thing because he and Minzy seems to be working comfortably and happy with each others company. Hmm ~ somethings tell me theres more than that between those two.

 

And Bommie my ever loving bestfriend and being the gossip maniac she is, she never fails to pestered me about these guys, telling me that its the beginning of my colorful lovelife. What the ! First Seungri, i only see him as my dongsaeng, second Yongbae ! ugggh he just creeps me out. And the jerk hmm ~ well ~ well ~ well ~ Ahhh ! i dont wanna think anymore.

 

I got startled when i feel pair of little hands hugging my thighs. Here i am in the kitchen cooking some breakfast for me and Lauren. When i look down i see my baby with her still sleepy eys, dishivelled hair and Tam-tam on her hand, with that i turned off the stove and bent down to her.

 

" Hey, Good morning Baby " i said as i kiss her cheeks. " Omma " she said and clung her little arms on my neck, hugging me tight. " Its still early baby you can still sleep. ill wake you up once breakfast is done " i said as i hugged her back. " Aniyo i dont want to Omma " she sobbed a little.

 

" Hey Baby whats wrong ? " i asked her as i hold her shoulders and pulled away to look at her face. " Hey baby why are you crying ? " i asked her as i wiped away her tears. My heart constricted in pain whenever i see her crying. " Omma, i had a nightmare monsters are taking me away from you " she cried out.

 

" Thats only a nightmare baby, dont cry anymore ill never let anyone take you away from me " i assured her as i caress her cheeks and kissed her forehead. " Promise ? " she asked as she lifted her pinky finger. I chuckled " Promise " as we do a pinky promise.

 

" Now go back to sleep, ill just wake you up " i said as i hugged her and patted her back. " No ! i dont want to ! " she stubbornly said as she shake her head against my chest. " Arasso, just sit down on the dinning table and wait for me ill just finish this, then we will wash up together before we eat, do you want that ? " i asked her as i pull away from the hug. 

 

" Neh, Omma ! lets wash up and eat together ! " she said as she nod excitedly and runs away to the dinning table. I call her up " Hey baby, your forgetting something " i said as i pout to her with that she giggles and runs back to me.

 

" Good morning Pretty Omma " she said and kiss my cheek then i pat her head. She runs off again to the dinning table and struggle on taking her seat on the chair which seems to be high for her. I just shake my head and smiled at her sight. This kid, she really is my life now.

 

 

________________________

 

 

Me and Lauren are now on the living room both dressed up and waiting for two persons. Lauren is wearing a red skirt jumper over a white shirt, a high socks and a pair of white rubber shoes. As for me im wearing a simple but elegant laced black dress which fit and falls on my thighs and i paired it up with black leather boots with heels. With my hair i just let it fall down with big curl at the end. Im just also wearing simple accessories like a white gold braclet on my right wrist and a white gold neacklace with the pendant of letter "L". L for Lauren of course thats how much i love her.

 

" Omma youre so pretty today, where will you go ? can i come ? " Lauren asked as i am combing her hair and tying it into pigtails. " Baby eventhough i want you to come, you know you cant, its work " i said. " Okay, Mianhe omma " she said as she pouts and look down.

 

" Dont worry baby tomorrow is sunday right ? " i said, with that she look up and beam her sweetest smile. " Neh omma ! where we will go ? " she asked excitedly. " Hmmm ~ i dont know, you where do you want to go ? " i asked her. " Hmm ~ " she said as she put her finger under her chin seems to be thinking. She's really cute.

 

" I cant think of place Omma " she said as she scratch her head. " Okay, well just think about that tomorrow " i chuckled as i bent down and tie properly her shoelace. Then the doorbell rang, i glance up at the wall clock 6:30 pm. " Come on Baby, maybe thats Auntie Chaerin already " i said as i stood up and hold her hand with her bag on my other hand and we walk to the door and open it.

 

" Hey Chae, sorry about this i just really need to accompany my boss " i said apologetic. " Wow unnie youre so georgous ! " she happily said eyeing me from head to toe ignoring what i've just said. " Well im glad i looked good " i chuckled. " And unnie, you dont need to say sorry i've been doing this since Lauren was a little baby " she said.

 

" Thats why im apologizing, i always disturb you whenever i need someone to look for Lauren " i said. " Aissh ~ unnie i dont want to hear any of that anymore, i also want what i am doing, Come on Lauren we will watch some animated movies " she said as she take Lauren hand and the bag on my hand.

 

" Okay you two go now, ill be back as soon as i can " i said. " Dont worry unnie ill stay with Lauren here until you cameback " Chaerin said. " Okay, here's the duplicate key in case you got home earlier than me. " i said as i hand her the key. 

 

" Thanks, Good luck on your date unnie " she teasingly said. " Yahh, its not a date, its a business party " i defended. " But he's picking you up right ? " she asked. " Ah ~ yeah because he thinks its the right thing to do since were going together ! " i defended again. " Whatever, but i bet my life that boss of yours has hots on you " she said and wink. " Your crazy, quit saying that you might pollute Lauren's mind ! you and the rat will be really good match " i said as i rolled my eyes.

 

" Eh ? who is that rat ? " she asked. " Ahh never mind just go for now " i said then bent down to Lauren. " Enjoy watching okay ? ill be back soon as i can " i said as i kissed both of her cheeks. " Neh omma, Bye bye " she said and hug me and kiss my cheek. " Well go now unnie " Chaerin bid goodbye. " Okay take care both of you " i said as i sent them outside the apartment.

 

" Bye Bye Omma ! " Lauren said looking back waving her litller hands. " Bye bye baby ! Enjoy ! " i said as i waved back and blow her a kiss until their completely  out of sight. I went back on the living room and decide to retouch as i wait for my boss

 

 

_______________________

 

 

After 10 minutes the doorbell rang again. I looked at the mirror first and get my purse before i open the door. " H-hi " i greeted him, here's my boss standing in front of me looking like a true prince with his white suit while staring at me. Staring at me, staring at me, staring at me, staring at ~ Okay ill already said it many times, its because he just keep on staring at me.

 

" Ahm sir ? " i said. Its getting akward with him just staring at me. it seems what i've said brought him back to earth. " Lets go " he simply said and turned around. " Eh ? " i just shake my head, whats with the mood ? i thought as i step out on my apartment and locked the door. And when i turn around there he is just an inch away from me, he's too near ! its not good for my heart !

 

I look up to him and he just take a deep breath " Lets go " he simply said again and took my hand and interlaced our fingers as he lead our way out. I feel my heart beating erratically. Whats with the holding hands ? and why im not even complaining ? I look down at our hands and i blush deeply. His hand is giving me warmth that makes me want to hold it longer.

 

We made it to his car and then he let go of my hand, i feel emptiness but just after that he open the door in the passenger seat of the car for me. " Get in " he said not looking at me. I get in immediately, he shut the door closed and made his way to the opposite side and get in the driver seat.

 

Just then i see him leaning forward to me. Okay whats he gonna do now ? is he going to kiss me ? his face is getting nearer with no choice left, i just close my eyes. I smelled his perfume. Oh God he smells good ! then i hear a clicking sound and when i open my eyes he's now back on his seat eyeing me. When i looked down i see seatbelt secured on me.

 

" What are you doing closing your eyes ? " he asked. " Ah ~ ah ~ n ~ nothing " i stuttered. " You think im gonna kiss you, did you ? " he said smirking. " Aniyo ! " i defended. " Dont worry if you ask for it, who knows ill give it to you " he shrugged. " I dont want to kiss you ! you jerk ! " i exclaimed as my eyebrows furrowed. He just chuckled.

 

" Whats funny ? " i asked as i crossed my arms on my chest. " You, its the first time you talk to me comfortably " he said as he laugh. I got caught off guard there, its true i only talk to him as his secretary and whenever he teases me i just let him be eventhough im pissed. Its the first time i retort back to him and i even manage to call him jerk.

 

I was too caught up on my thoughts that i got startled at the sound of the car engine. " Omo ! " i blurted out. " Haha, easy i just started tha car wiil go now, we dont want to be late right ? " he said looking ahead on the road. " Ah yeah " i answered back. Then before he drive off he look at me and said " By the way you look really beautiful tonight " and smiled. 

 

" Ah thanks ~ you too your not looking bad " i said getting concious at his stare then he chuckled again. " Its unfair you know, i told you youre beautiful but you only manage to say to me is im not looking bad, you could have say im getting more handsome everyday " he teased. " Conceited " i said as i stuck out my tounge to him then look outside the window car to hide my face because im sure my cheeks are shade of an apple now.

 

He just chuckled and started driving. I just continue to look outside because i cant look at him with my heart beating crazy, Seriously do i have a heart problem ? i just hope he will not hear it because silence consume his car. Sigh ~ this is gonna be a long night.

 

 

___________

 

 

CHAPTER 5 -- THE BUSINESS PARTY (TEASER)

 

" Sorry for pissing you off and being jerk this past week since we met " he sincerely said. " So youre aware ? " i said with a smile. Im getting a feeling that this conversation will lead us to good. " Yeah ~ so ~ " he chuckled and raised his right hand " Friends ? " "I thought you'll never asked " i said smiling as i shake his hand.

 

___

 

" Annyeong Hasaeyo Choi Seunghyun imnida " he greeted everyone as he bow then for a moment he glance at me and smiled then look away. I look at my back to see if there's someone behind me but i didn't see anyone. Is that only my imagination or he really smiled at me ? i looked at Jiyong and his staring at me intently. " What ? "i asked him. " Nothing " he sigh and shake his head then look up the stage and stare at Mr.Choi with his eyebrows furrowed.

 

___

 

" Do you still love me huh Ji ?" she asked me. People attention are now on both of us. " Yeah I love you i really do love you ! I love you ~ " i paused then i grab Dara whose now infront of us " I love you Dara " then i claim her lips. 

 

___

 

" What are you doing Jiyong ? were just starting to be friends and here you are bringing complications ! " she exclaimed. 

 

" Omma ? " just then a little girl came standing beside the couch rubbing her eyes who seems to wake up from her sleep.

 

" Omma ? " i said as my eyes widen.

 

" Omma is he Appa ? "

 

 

*******************

 

 

Woooh ~ thats long ~ keke chapter 4 done for all of you ! and some teaser for chapter 5 !

I really love reading your comments ! keep your writting your comments ill appreciate it :)

Subscribe ! Subscribe ! XD ill update as soon as i can  ^_^

How do you find chapter 4 ? can you guess what will happen in the next chapters ? keke XD

 

By the way this is what Dara's wearing in the party isnt she georgous ? :D