The revenge

Gangster Love

Sunny took in the sun; it was a long time since she got to relax. The yacht was rocking gently on the Maldives Sea. How did she get here? She doesn’t even know herself. Why was she here? To get Zelo's revenge.

 

"Hey honey, are you thirsty? Do you want some strawberry champagne?" Kris offered his girlfriend a glass. But she didn't take it. There was a blank look in her eyes as she gazed to the sea. Like she was in a trance...

 

 

Sunny sat on the red leather chair in a dimly lit room.

 

"Sweet heart, you remember Himchan right? He's a very good friend of mine. He is going to help us." Bang towered over her.

 

Sunny was confused, "What's wrong?"

 

"He killed him Sunny, my brother. He was only 15! I made a promise to protect him and get his revenge if anything happens to him. That ex of yours killed him!" Bang snarled.

 

"I'm sure it was an accident," her words were cut off,

 

"So you're on his side!" he accused. His eyes had a crazy look in it. He was starting to scare her.

 

"Boss, calm down...She's terrified." Himchan whispered the last part. He looked over to the girl, her small body was quivering. His boss has this thing where he can't keep a girlfriend because he always scares them away.

 

"I'm sorry. Just listen to Himchan, please." His eyes softened and he sat down behind a desk at the other end of the room.

 

"Right, Sunny can you please lay down and close your eyes." Sunny felt unsafe, what was he going to do to her? Why is Bang so relaxed about it?

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything." Himchan tried to calm her down. "You love Bang right?" She nodded, "And you want him to feel happy?"

 

"Yes." she replied, went dry. She did what he told her to do.

 

~

 

"Sunny? Kris' deep voice invaded her daydream.

"Are you ok?" He smiled. That smile could melt anyone's heart. Kris hardly smiles, he'd always have this 'Judging-you' face on. But when he smiles, he looks so sweet and precious.

 

"Kill him." What was that? Sounded like Himchan.

 

"Did you hear something?" She asked Kris who, was leaning against the side of the yacht.

 

"No." He shook his head and sipped his drink.

 

"Kill him. He killed Zelo."

 

"Why did you kill him?" That came out of nowhere.

 

"What?"

 

"Why did you kill Zelo?" Her eyes were glossy, tears threatening to fall.

 

"I swear it was an accident! We were fighting and I felt someone punch my back. I grabbed the nearest thing and hit him with it. I swear if I knew it was Zelo then I wouldn't have done it!" He held her close to stop tears from falling.

 

"Kill him now!" The voice ordered.

 

Sunny's arms seemed to move by its own accord,

 

"Oh my god! Kris, I’m so sorry! Kris I love you!" her hands came to his toned chest; she then shoved him into the sea. His body hit the water with a loud splash! The water wasn't very deep; you can see the rocks and corals on the sea bed. Kris' head smashed into a very sharp rock; killing him instantly.

 

The girl stayed motionless. What did she just do? Did she just kill the man she loved? Oh no!

 

"Ahh!" She held her head in her hands to stop the pain.

It came in a flash. Her memories of when she was with him. When they first met in art class, their first date at the beach, their first Christmas and when she found out about his job and the boys.

 

"Kris! Kris!" She screamed at the water. Kris' body was nowhere to be found, there was only the crimson colour of blood in his place.

 

~

 

Bang smiled. He was standing at his brother's grave. He smiled because he knew the deed was done.

 

He didn't really love her. She was just a tool in his revenge. When he found out that she did not remember Kris, he made his move to woo her into his trap. It worked perfectly. His rival's face was priceless when he found out. What a fool. But he knew Kris was no fool. He very cleverly made himself known as the best drug dealer in America.

 

He knew he had to do something when his clients went to Kris instead of him. So, he tricked his amnesic girlfriend to fall in love with him. Then brain washed her to kill him. What a stupid girl.

 

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! What did I do? Did I just killed Kris? I'm sorry Kris fans (X_X)