Death in a bar fight

Gangster Love

The dimly lit restaurant was bubbling with voices. There was about eight people and about three staff there.

“So, Sunny, do you like our crew?” Zelo smiled. He was the younger brother of Sunny's boyfriend, Bang. He was a gangster. For some reason,Sunny was not surprised when he told her about his job. “Do you think I'm Cute?”

“Yes, You're all cute!” Sunny replied sweetly.

“I'm the cutest right?” Zelo winked cutely.

“Yes. Of course you are!” She leaned over to pinch his plump cheek.

“Sunny, what do you want to eat?” Her boyfriend passed her the menu.

“I'll have the roast pork please.”

“I'll have that as well!” Jongup, Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan all tuned in. They all looked at each other and laughed.

BANG! The sound of a door closing. Six men stood at the entrance. All dressed in black designer suits.

“The Sliver Dragons!” Gasped the boys.

“Kris?” Sunny said her thoughts out loud. Their eyes connected and she felt an strange feeling running through her spine. How did she know his name?

"You know this fool?" Bang roughly grabbed her shoulder, making her face him.

"Ow!"" Sunny exclaimed. Kris and his crew, the Sliver Dragons, already sat down, but sat back up again at the sound of Sunny's voice.

"Sorry..." Bang rubber her arm, "Sit down fools, she's mine not yours!" he spat at Kris and his boys.

"Yeah, but she was mine before being yours..." Kris mumbled. Bang stood up at the remark.

"Boss, it's not worth it." Himchan stopped him. Kris smirked and sat down to order.

~

The rest of the meal went smoothly. The Sliver Dragons stayed away from the B.A.P, (Bang's crew), everything was calm. Until, Sunny received a gift...

"I really want a dessert. I'll have a chocolate chip ice cream sundae. What do you want Sunny?" Zelo smiled sweetly at his brother's girlfriend.

"Hmmmm...I'll have the chocolate fudge cake please!" She handed the menu to her boyfriend, who proceeded to order. After Sunny's request, no one noticed Kris getting up from his table and to the kitchen.

~

A few minutes later, he came back.

"Where have you been boss? Did you order cake?" Tao, his right hand man asked. The boy really loved cake.

"Lets say, Sunny is going to get a surprise later..."

"Why did you two break up anyways?" Lay, his friend stared at him with his cute doe eyes.

"I really don't know..." Kris thought distantly into his drink. He remembered nothing about their relationship after the accident.

~

The two happy couple held hands as the car drove them to an unknown place.

"Where are we going?" Sunny bounced excitedly in her seat.

"Secret." Kris winked. He leaned over to place a kiss on her lips. He was distracted that he did not notice the fox crossing the road. As soon as he saw it, he moved the wheel to avoid the animal, resulting in their car crashing violently into the trees.

When the medics got to them, they found that the glass has penetrated to their brains. Kris' honey blond hair was painted with fresh blood, his god-like face was cut and bruised. His lover's condition was worse. Her small fragile body was lifeless. Blood covered her light brown hair, a massive piece of glass stuck out from her skull.

~

They both survived, but came back with short term amnesia. It took Kris a few months to remember, with help and love from his boys. Sunny was not so lucky, the amnesia lasted for a year. She forgot about their relationship. Kris tried to help her as soon as he got his memory back. But that scumbag Bang butted in and claimed he was her boyfriend instead.

"Boss! Look." Lay knocked him out of his thoughts and pointed at the table.

The boys turned to the other table. A young waitress placed a plate of chocolate fudge cake on the table.

"Oh! What's this? You wrote a message on the plate for her? That’s so cute Hyung!" Zelo squealed like a fan girl.

"What? I didn't do that..." Bang shook his head.

"I've never stopped loving you ~   " Sunny read the strawberry words.

"Alright! Who did this? Don't you fools know that this is my girl?!" Bang stood up and announced to the whole restaurant, which was just them and the Sliver Dragons.

"Hey! She was mine before you lied to her, you liar!" Kris' face was full of rage. The two men marched with their crew to face each other in the middle of the restaurant. Sunny was about to get up, but Zelo stopped her,

"Don't move Sunny, I got this. Don't worry." She gave him a hesitant nod and stayed seated.  

"I'm not the liar, you are!" Carlos' face was inches away from Kris'.

"I may be a liar, but at least I don't steal people's girlfriend!" The Chinese-Canadian barked back.

"That's it...!" Bang reached out to grab Kris' Armani suit collar. Kris moved his leg and kneed Bang in the groin.

"Owwwww!" Bang howled in pain.

The crowed started shouting and started a bar fight.

Zelo grabbed the girl's hand and lead her behind the bar.

"I'll sort this out." He whispered.

"Where were you just now?" She cried, trying to ignore the sounds of breaking glasses and voices yelling.

"Somewhere, don't worry." He squeezed her hand reassuringly. He let go and crawled out to the scene.

'What a brave boy.' Sunny thought.

~

Sunny curled into a ball under the bar. She tried not to cry, but the tears somehow manage to flow out like a waterfall. Kris, his face was so familiar. It felt like she knew him from somewhere. In a past life or something. His eyes, those mesmerising coffee eyes seems to harbour a lot of emotions when she looked in to them. She doesn’t ever know herself how she knew his name. He just looks so familiar.

"ZELO!!!" Bang's voice stopped all activity. Sunny's eyes snapped open. Something was wrong...

"Oh my...!" The sight before her was tattooed into her broken memory forever.

Bang was cradling his brother's lifeless body in his arms. Zelo's throat and school uniform was stained with blood. His candy floss pink hair was ruby red. Kris stood frozen. In his hand was a broken wine bottle, the end was covered in Zelo's blood.

 

Oh No! (xOx) What did I just do? I'm sorry Zelo, I didn't want to kill you too. (U_U)