You'll see how he's so deep in love...

What about love?

 

CHAPTER SIX

========================================================

YOUR POV

 

“No. It can’t be!” I muttered.

I saw the figure became clearer in my sight. I was right.

Lee Hyukjae.

“Where you headed to?” he asked. I can tell that he’s cold, because his hands are in the pockets of his jacket.

“Uhm-mm. No where...?”

I replied in confusion.

“Okay. May I join you then?” he asked.

“No.”

I quickly run away from him. I really don’t know what happening to me right now. Half of my heart tells me to to go back to him, but half of it tell me to stay with Donghae. ARGH! I hate it!

I went back to our house (Me & Donghae’s)

I went upstairs to check if Hae was still sleeping. And he was.

I headed off to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for the two of us.

I cooked some bibimbap and kimchi stew.

I was in the process of making the kimchi stew when I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

“Oppa~ You’re awake.” I said to Donghae who was resting his chin on my shoulder.

“Whatcha doin’?” he asked lazily.

“Cooking. Isn’t it obvious?” I replied jokingly.

He just chuckled.

He then trailed kisses from my neck going to my check. It send shivers to my spine.

“Oppa! Not now~ I’m cooking!”

“I don’t care~”

“Oppa! Please~” I begged him.

“Fine.” He let out a sigh and rested his chin on my shoulder. I continued cooking the stew.

I remember how Hyukjae would do the exact same thing to me. I just smiled weakly remembering those memories.

I finished cooking our breakfast and put the bibimbap and kimchi stew in two separate bowls. Donghae and I just ate our  food silently.

“Hey babe? Is there something wrong?” Hae finally spoked up.

“H-uh?”

“You okay? After we saw that GUY from the park, you’ve been acting strange, very strange actually. Is the something wrong?” He asked.

It’s true. After I’ve met Hyukjae again at the park, I’ve been acting very stangely. I’ve been moody and mostly quiet all the time.

“Nothing. I’m just bored that’s all.” I lied.

“Okay.” he said. “I trust you _______”he added. I just bit my lower lip and nodded.

Donghae finished eating his breakfast and went upstairs.

“Where you going?” I asked. Still sitting on the dining table eating my first meal of the day.

“I’m just going to meet some friends”

“Okay.”

I finished eating my meal and washed the dishes when Donghae came down well dressed.

“I’ll just text you if ever I’ll be going home late, araseo?” he pecked my cheek.

“Okay. Take care. Have fun too~” I said.

“I will!” he replied before closing the door.

After I finished cleaning the dishes, I went back to my room to get my phone from my hoodie.

.

It’s not in here?

But, it was with me all along

Eunhyuk’s POV

After ______ ran away from me. I saw an object on the ground.

A cellphone.

I guess its _____’s

I sat on a nearby bench to scan her phone. I know it’s not nice to take other people’s belongings.

I went to her gallery and saw two folders. One was entitled “Donghae<3333” I pressed the button ‘open’ and saw like 50 pictures of her with that Guy. I guess he’s Donghae then.

Then I saw another folder. “<33333” was entitled. I pressed the button ‘open’ and saw.

Numerous pictures of me and ______.

You can’t count how many photos are there.

I just let out a soft smile.

“She hasn’t changed at all.” I muttered.

wonder if that sticker is still in here’ I thought. Searching for some answer here in her phone. I removed the casing (the one in the back where the batter is placed). I saw the neon photo of us 6 years ago.

“She’s still the _______ that I’ve known and loved.” I said looking up to the sky.

 

========================================================================================

 

A/N: UPDATE! :)

 

There you go! A new chapter to bring the heat on your summer vacation! :)

Since I have no more school to attend to (Thank God!) I think I'll be updating this Fanfic more often ^^

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!

 

Btw, please do add and follow me! :)

 

@facebook: http://www.facebook.com/chamiko

@tumblr: http://anchovyloveeer.tumblr.com/

@twitter: http://twitter.com/msallrisesilver

 

THANKS!!! ^^