People change, but the heart remains the same...

What about love?

 

Chapter Four

 

YOUR POV

After I heard those words, I came back to my own sense.

“No!” I said as I pushed his chest away from me and run away.

“________-ah!” he said as he tries to chase me.

“Please! Wait!” He added

I stopped from running and faced him.

“What do you want?!” I asked him coldly, like nothing happened to us earlier at the bench.

“You…”

“No! You can’t!”

“WHY NOT?!” He suddenly burst out of anger.

 

DONGHAE’S POV

*yawn~* Ah~~~ woah! I slept for 2 hours in the park!

Wait… where’s _________? She was with me just a minute ago. What if... But why she'd... Thinking can't solve this.

Better start looking for her.

I keep on searching for her in the park. Looking to my left, to my right. She's not responding to my texts and calls! I'm so worried~

Then,  I saw a girl, same height as _____. Wait... It is her! wait, is she crying? Who’s the guy in front of her? That bastard is gonna pay!

I run beside her and a shock appeared on her face.

“Op--pa” she said shuttering and wiping away her tears.

“You okay babe?” I asked as I placed my left arm in her waist.

“Yeah. Op—ppa, this is Eunhyuk, my … high school friend” she said as she pointed out a guy in front of her.

“Nice to meet you” the guy said as he reached out his hand in front of me for a friendly handshake.

“Same here” I replied coldly not responding to his handshake, he then took back his hand.

“I think we should go…” she said forcing me to face the other way around.

“Okay” I replied.

"Nice meeting you though" I said before we left him standing there.

He only responded with a nod.

 

EUNHYUK’S POV

Who’s that guy with _____? Is it his...? No, it can't be. I thought that she loves me too?! I was so speechless when that Donghae guy appeared in front if us.

I’m so confuse right now.

 

YOUR POV

I told Hae oppa that we should go. I know that he's upset right now because I left him sleeping in the n=bench and also for talking to a guy. He's just so sensitive.

We were walking back to his car. All I did was look behind me to see Eunhyuk for the last time.

“I still love you” I mouthed as I walk away with Donghae.

 

END OF CHAPTHER FOUR

===============================================

 

FINALLY!

 

After 4 years, I posted my chapter four~ :)

 

I'm sorry if it's too short. Nothing's popping into my head right now.

 

Please do understand. 

 

To make it up to you guys, I'll update two more chapters tomorrow.

 

It's already 12:34 am here in the Philippines and I need to get my in my bed. :)

 

STRICTLY NO SILENT READERS!

 

PLEASE DO SUBSCIRE~