Thinking of you makes it harder for me to love him.

What about love?

 

FLASHBACK

 

It was raining Friday night; I was running into the wet streets going to his house wearing my pajamas and bunny slippers. I was so scared when that image appeared to my dream. Since I was living by myself, I ran for my life searching for his presence, imagining that he’s hugging me so tight and whispering to me that everything will be okay.

 

“OPPA~~~~!” I said while knocking on his door furiously, I didn’t realize that I was already crying so hard.

Then someone opened the door in front of me.

 

“_______-ah!” Eunhyuk said when he opened the door and hugged me. He didn’t care if his clothes becomes wet, he just hug me so tight until I stop crying.

 

“Come, let’s get you dry up.” He said as he led you inside of his house. “O-ok-aaa-y” I said while sobbing.

 

We went to his room and lend me his towel. “You go dry up, I’ll just make us some snacks” he said before going to the kitchen. You just nodded and began to dry your hair.

 

After I dried up, I search for some clothes inside his cabinet. I saw his couple shirt that we bought last Christmas. A smile appeared on my face and I took the shirt and wore it with his matching SpongeBob boxers.

 

Eunhyuk opened the door carrying a tray of ramen and hot tea. He placed it on his coffee table and walk towards me.

 

“You okay?” he said while caressing my cheeks which was soaking wet with tears.

 

I replied him in a hug and started crying again. I buried my head in his chest as he tries to calm me down.

“Shhhh~ don’t cry baby girl, oppa is here now. Everything is okay.” he said while rubbing myr back gently.

“I made some ramen” he broke the hug showed me the tray of ramen.

I just nodded my head and we both ate it in the balcony.

 

His back was against the wall in the balcony while I lay mine in front of his chest. We were eating ramen with silence. Comfortable silence. Then, he started to speak yup.

 

“Why we’re crying? Is something wrong?” he said as he faced me confused eyes.

“I just had a dream. A nightmare.” I said while looking down. Embarrassed to my reason why I unexpectedly came into his house.

 

He chuckled. “Can you tell oppa about your nightmare?” he said as he removes the hair that was covering my eyes.

I shook my head “No, you might say that it’s childish”.

“Why?”

“Just because!” I said.

“Haha, it’s okay if you don’t tell oppa.” He said then kisses my forehead.

Before we know it, both of us fell asleep in the balcony while our arms are placed on each other’s waist.

“I love you” he murmured 

 

 END OF FLASHBACK

 

After 5 years, I came back to Seoul to live here and start a new life with Donghae, my namja chingu (boyfriend). Well, he also wants to meet my family. We drove to my previous house where I was living back then. I was reaching out for the door knob when my hands started to shake nervously.

 

“You okay babe?” Donghae asked.

“Ne” I simply replied.

I managed to open the door and the memories started running through my head.

 

“Love you”

“Baby girl~ I’m home!”

“Don’t worry, oppa is here”

 

Those were the words that kept running to my head like crazy. I was staring blankly at the place when Donghae started to snapped his fingers in front of me that made me shook my head out of consciousness.

 

“You sure you’re okay?” he said in a worried voice.

“Yes oppa, I’m fine” I said with a weak smile.

 

‘Nothing changed’ you thought once you entered your room. The bed, your drawer, the stuffed animals that was sitting innocently in your shelves, EVERYTHING.

 

‘I wonder if that box is still there?’ I suddenly thought.

 

I walk towards my closet and look for the box where I kept some memories of him. Fortunately, it was still there. I grab it immediately and put in on my bed.

 

“What’s inside?” Donghae asked.

“Ohm, some photos from… high school”

“May I see?”

“Sure” I replied as I handed him a photo album which contains some high school photos of me and my friends.

 

I went to the balcony (outside my room) and brought the rest of the box there, I placed it on the coffee table and took out an old digital camera. 

 

'Hope this thing still works' I thought as I examine the camera on my hands. I pressed the ON button and to my surprise, it still works. Battery is still fully charged and a few memory was consumed.

I clicked the VIEW button to see if the photos were still there. And there is. Me and Eunhyuk when we were still teens. Goofing off and showing both our gumsmiles on the lens. I looked the other photos and saw some college photos of us, sitting under the tree while he kisses my cheek. A weak smile just appeared on my face while reminiscing those memories...

 

"I miss you... So much~" I whispered as I wiped the tears that fell down on my face.

 

"Ready to go babe?" Donghae said as he placed his chin on my shoulder and slightly pecked my cheek.

 

I immediatly hid the camera behind me.

 

"Yes oppa" you pecked his cheek back. "I'm kinda hungry you know~" I added as I rubbed my hand onto my tummy.

"Aish~ This baby girl of mine is always hungry!" Whenever he calls me that, it always reminds me of him...

 

END OF CHAPTER ONE

 

------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I told you I at writing fanfictions! T_T"

 

Hope you still enjoyed the first chapter! :)

 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED <3 

 

Love lots,

 

- chelleyacnhovy ^^