He came back...

What about love?

 

That afternoon, Donghae and I stopped in a nearby restaurant to have a lunch. 

He opened the door for me and pulled put a seat to show that he is a true gentleman.

 

 

"May I take your order sir?" The waiter kindly asked Donghae who was scanning the menu.

 

 

"I'll just have a bowl of bibimbap and cold noodles please" Donghae replied to the waiter. "What's yours baby girl?" He asked m.

"Ohm~ I just have what he ordered" I said as I gave the waiter back the menu.

 

 

The waiter bowed at us and proceeded to the next table to list down the other customer's orders.

 

 

"So..." Donghae said as he holds my hand.

"So...?" I replied

"When will your namja chingu meet your parents"

"Just be patient oppa. You know that they're already old"

"I know~" he replied childishly. "It's just that..."

"Just what...?"

"Oh nevermind~" He sighed in defeat.

 

 

He took my hand and kissed it gently. "Saranghae~"

"I love you too~" I replied with a soft smile.

 

"Aigooo~ My baby is so cute!" He said while pinching my cheeks

"Ow~!!! Oppa! Nomu appa!" I said while trying to take out his hand from my face.

 

 

Before we know it, the waiter served our lunch and both of us digged in.

 

 

As I was  stuffing my mouth with bibimbap, Donghae held out his chopsticks with a piece of kimbap on it.

 

"What?" I asked while my mouth is full.

"Eat it"

"My mouth is full."

"I don't care" 

"No"

"Why?!" he asks childishly AGAIN.

"If I choke myself to death, can you still live without me?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow.

"Fine" he ate his kimbap.

"Good boy~ Haha" I just laughed it all off.

 

 

After we had our lunch we decided to take a stroll on the park.

 

 

While walking I was taking some pictures with my Nikon DLSR camera while Dongahe's hand were around my waist.

 

 

We sat down on a bench to take a short nap. His back was laying lazily on the bench while my head was fully rested on hos broad shoulders.

 

 

'After 5 years, it's still you' I thought as I tried to take a short nap.

 

 

I tried so many times to close my eyes but I can't put myself to take a nap. So I stood up and decided to take some shots of Donghae while sleeping. Kekeke~ I know, I'm bad~

 

 

Donghae was snoring very loudly while I was taking the photos. "Cute~" I whispered while clicking the shutter button.

 

 

"Click~"

 

 

"Click~"

 

 

"Click~"

 

 

"Click~"

 

 

"Click~"

 

 

A/N: Okay, that's enough clicking. X)

 

 

We've been sitting on the park bench for almost an hour and Donghae still hasn't woke up yet.

 

 

'He must be tired from the flight' I walked around the park to take some scenery shots.

 

 

While focusing my camera on the big tree that I saw a kitten stuck on the branch of the tree. 

 

 

I tried climbing the tree by myself since I want to save that kitten. I got on the branch, embracing it very tightly not wanting to fall.

 

 

"Come here little kitty~" I said while reaching out my hand towards the cats. Unfortunately, it made the kitten stepped back from his position.

 

 

"Stubborn cat~ come here you!" I said while reaching out my both hands on him.

 

 

"MEOOOOOOOW~!!!" Uh-oh! I just made the cat mad at me and scratched my face.

 

 

"Oh~ OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I fell down from the big tree an lose my consiousness.

 

 

AFTER 20 MINUTES

 

 

I was still unconsiously laying on the ground when I heard a voice.

 

 

"______? Is that you?"

 

 

"Huh?" I said shuttering.

 

 

"Who are you?" I added as I try to open my eyes to see the human figure in front of me.

 

 

"It's me"

 

 

"E-E-Eun-hyuk?!" I said as my eyes widened.

 

 

"You came back" he hugged very tight.

 

 

"I miss you~" he whispered into my ear.

 

 

END OF CHAPTER TWO :)