[Nobody] KBS Radio: Super Junior Kiss The Radio

Our Milky Love Story

Nobody's POV

As the two were driving, Jieun the radio and Changmin and Jinwoon from 2AM's Can't I Love came playing. Jieun hummed along and Wooyoung looked at her and smiled to himself. "You are currently listening to Super Junior's Kiss the Radio. This is Eeteuk. Beside me is Yesung who will be with me while Eunhyuk is in China. You just heard 2AM's Changmin and Jinwoon's Can't I Love. It is a part of the OST of Dream High," Leeteuk from Super Junior said.

Yesung mumbled something. "Have you seen it hyung? I cried a lot when Samdong sang Dreaming and when Hyemi helped him I also like the interactions between Jason and Pil Suk," Yesung said. Jieun and Wooyoung chuckled.

Leeteuk laughed. "Haha, I know. I saw you, we were watching it together. Regarding Wooyoung-ssi and IU-ssi, Milky Couple fans, we have great news for you! IU and Wooyoung will be appearing on We Got Married as an official couple!"

Wooyoung laughed. "It's amazing how news flies so fast," he joked. Jieun looked at him and nodded before she tilted her head.

"I think they knew it beforehand. I think they just waited for confirmation," she said. Wooyoung tilted his head and nodded in agreement.

Once again, there was silence in the car. Only music coming from the radio. It was all silence until Wooyoung's stomach grumbled, followed by Jieun's. Jieun slightly blushed. Wooyoung chuckled. "Let's eat jajangmyun," he said. Jieun nodded and Wooyoung drove to a jajangmyun restaurant.


Sorry for the short update. Chap 4 will be about their jajangmyun date ^____^ do comment :)

Kya~ Super Junior made an appearance~ Also, I'm thinking of opening applications for minor characters here. If you'd like me to do so, comment below.