[Nobody] First Date Confessions

Our Milky Love Story

After taking a few more corners, Wooyoung and IU arrived in a jajangmyun restaurant in the secluded part of Seoul. Wooyoung parked the car on the left side of the restaurant. He looked at IU. "I know, this place is really secluded, but, whenever the 2PM members and I ate here, nobody really recognized us, so, yeah. And, the food here tastes really good," Wooyoung said. IU nodded.

Wooyoung got out of the car and jogged towards IU's just as she was about to open the door. Wooyoung opened the door and offered his hand. IU took it, smiling. "Thank you," With arms hooked together, the two made their way towards the restaurant, followed by the WGM staff.

Stepping inside the restaurant, the two were greeted by a middle-aged woman who looked a lot younger than she was. "Welcome to Jinwu's Jajangmyun restaurant. Table for how many?"

Wooyoung smiled. "Two please, and a table for five for them," Wooyoung said as he gestured at the staff of WGM. "Come Jieun-ah," Wooyoung took IU's hand and lef her to a table. He pulled the chair and pushed it close to the table once IU sat. He took his seat across her.

The woman walked towards their table. "What is your order?" 

"Two jajangmyun please," Wooyoung said.

IU looked at the woman. "Some tofu too please," IU smiled. The woman grinned and nodded as she turned around and took the order of the staff.

"So...," silence fell on the two of them. Wooyoung looked away while IU shiften uncomfortably in her seat. "It's been so long, huh," Wooyoung muttered. IU nodded. "It's been almost 3 months since the filming of Dream High ended," IU nodded again.

"I missed you," IU muttered, looking down to hide her blushing cheeks. Wooyoung grinned.

"I did too,"