Namsan Tower

Our Milky Love Story

Wooyoung couldn't believe his ears. Did Jieun really just told him he had missed her? He couldn't believe it. It made him happy, really, extremely, happy.

Black Room Interview

"So, IU-ssi told you she missed you. How did you feel about that?" the PD who was accompanying Wooyoung asked the singer.

Wooyoung gave a smile and chuckled lightly. "I was happy of course. We played a couple in Dream High and I've always thought of Jieun as a younger sister and a very good friend. But I think that through this show, my view of her might start to change.

End of Interview

The couple talked about random things and caught up with each other's lives while waiting for their food to be served. "I heard you got sick a while ago, Jieun-ah. Have you recovered?"

Jieun got surprised by the question but nodded after regaining her composure. "I am, oppa. Thank you for asking. It was just a cold," she gave a smile. Wooyoung smiled in return.

They ate in silence, nobody saying a word. After eating, Wooyoung paid the bill and they walked towards Wooyoung's car. Upon getting seated and starting the car, Wooyoung got an idea. "Let's go to Namsan tower," he offered.

Jieun looked at him. "Now?"

Wooyoung nodded. "Now,"