[IU] Han River

Our Milky Love Story

IU's POV

It's been a week since I last talked to Wooyoung. That was when they were in Japan. Now, they were back to Korea. I want to meet him and talk to him, I just can't. I'm kind of shy to meet him. I don't even know why. "Ah! Ottoke?" I asked myself. I saw my manager enter the room. She looked at me and cocked an eyebrow.

"Wae?" I asked her. She smiled and sat across me. She switched of her phone and placed it on top of the table. She returned her gaze to me-without the smile.

She sighed. "Jieun-ah, what's wrong. You know, if you want to see Wooyoung-ssi, just tell me, it's okay with me," she told me. I was shocked at what she said.

"Why does everyone say I want to see Wooyoung?" I asked her. Her smiled returned but it changed into a smirk.

"Wae? Don't you want to see him?" She asked me. I puffed my cheeks and sighed. I removed my gaze from her but nodded my head. She laughed. I smiled.

She stood up from her seat and walked to the door. "Anyway, I'll leave for tonight. Come meet me at the Han River at 9 pm. Don't be late. Be sure to wear your disguise," she told me before she went out. I wonder is it that she wants.

I took out my guitar and sang BIGBANG's Lies [you should hear it, her version was awesome] while waiting for an hour to pass. I finished the song and went out of the room.

"I'm gonna go home for a bit," I told the guard. He nodded and waved me goodbye. I waved back and smiled. I rode our van and went home.

[time skip, 9 pm]

I'm here in Han River. I can't be late. Manager-unnie might scold me again for being late. My phone rang, it was her. "Yobosaeyo? Unnie, dugu?" I heard some shuffling.

"Jieun-ah, wait for a few minutes, someone should approach you," I looked from left to right, up and down.

"Who? Where are you unnie?" I asked her. She laughed half-heartedly. I pouted.

"Just listen to what I say, Jieun-ah," she told me. I nodded and closed the phone. I sat on a bench and waited for a minute. I puffed and smoke came out. It's cold.

I felt someone touch my shoulder. I tensed up. "Yuguya?" I asked but it was barely a whisper. I felt the hand being removed. I sighed but my relief was gone when I felt someone sit beside me. I tensed up again.

I heard someone chuckle. I looked at the person beside me. "Wooyoung-ssi?" I asked. He removed his hat and lowered his scarf. It was him. I sighed in relief.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Wae? Did you think I was a ert?" he asked me jokingly. I looked away from him and nodded my head. He gasped before laughing.

After a few moments, his laughter subsided. "Do you know why we're both here?" he asked me. I shrugged and shook my head.

"Ah, I see," he said. Just then, an evelope was thrown at us. It him Wooyoung on the head. "Ouch," he said as he opened the envelope. In it was a light blue paper, it said:

Congratulations, Jang Wooyoung and Lee Jieun! The two of you have been chosen to be on We Got Married! Now that you have met, you must go to xxxxx and wait for further instructions.

I looked at Wooyoung. "Wooyoung-ssi, did you know about this?" I asked him. He was re-reading the letter. He looked at me.

He nodded. "Well, not really. JYP-hyung said I was 'getting married.' I thought he meant I was seriously getting married. I didn't think I'd end up in WGM. But I'm happy," he told me.

I tilted my head. "Happy? Why are you happy?" I asked him. He folded the paper and placed in his pocket. He locked gazes with me.

He smiled. "Because you will be my wife," he told me. I lightly blushed before we heard someone cough. The PD was smiling at us. 

"When did they get here?" Wooyoung asked me but I only shrugged. The PD pointed to a car. We nodded and got in. Wooyoung was gonna drive. Hm, marriage, what a funny thing.


Okay, here's chapter 2, IU's POV. Do you like it? I hope you leave comments. Woot! Two updates in one day~ Haha~ I'm so happy~

So, which font do you like most? This one or the one I used in Wooyoung's POV? Or both?