[Wooyoung] I'm Getting Married...

Our Milky Love Story

Wooyoung's POV

We were currently doing a photoshoot for our Japanese album. We're in Japan right now. I don't want to be here, I want to be in Seoul. 'Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo' my phone rang. I smiled to myself. "Yobosaeyo?" 

"Yobosaeyo? Ah, Wooyoung-ssi, gwaenchana?" I chuckled at her. I couldn't help but smile. I really missed her voice. "Yeh, gwaenchana. Wae?" I asked her.

She chuckled. "Ah, haha, it's nothing," she said. I smiled to myself. I heard her manager speak in which she answer 'yes.' "Ah, Wooyoung-ssi, mianhae, I have to go. Hwaiting," she told me.

It was my turn to chuckle. "Hwaiting, Ji Eun-ah," I sighed. I looked at my phone and smiled to myself. It was a selca Ji Eun and I took while filming Dream High. I miss it so much.

"Yah, Jason," Taecyeon-hyun called me. I cocked an eyebrow at him. "Wooyoung-ah, I know you miss IU, but stop daydreaming during work!" He told me. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

I placed my phone back in my bag and stood up to do my solo pictures. "Hyung, babo-yah," I . He messed my hair and laughed. I rolled my eyes and approached the photographer.

After a while, I was all done with my pictures. I was just waiting for the others to finish. I took out my phone and stared at the screen. I was in a daze until I felt Nickhun-hyung poke me.

The PD told me to follow him to JYP's office (they're in a building, like an office, JYP came with them].

After a few minutes, we finally reached his office. The PD left and I entered the room. "Wooyoung-yah, take a sit," he told me. He was smiling. It was weird and I'm a little bit scared.

He stood up and clapped his hands together. "You're getting married Wooyoung! Congratulations," he told me. I was shocked.

I pinched my arm. "Mwoh?! Are you joking? This isn't funny JYP-hyung," I told him.

He lightly tilted his head and looked at me. "Funny? But I'm not joking," he told me. I walked back to our shoot.

The others looked at me expectantly. "He told me, I was getting married," I told them.


Just revealed Wooyoung's side of the story. The next chapter will be IU's but the setting will be a week later. :) Comment and subscribe~