Should Have Known

People Change and Happens

 

 
 
          Ji was at the airport waiting for a taxi to take him to the same hotel as Seungri. No matter how 1st class those seats were they were still a pain in the . He hated sitting there for hours. He hailed a taxi; luckily the driver spoke broken English. If not, Ji wouldn't have known how to communicate. When he arrived at the hotel and asked how much. The man gave a ridiculous price but Ji had enough to go around so he handed over the money. It was worth it since the guy spoke English and he did get him to the right location. He went in to and stopped at the front desk.
 
        He tried to speak to the lady at the front desk but they couldn't understand each other. This hotel was luxurious so he knew they were bound to have someone who knew some English. They did and the as lady walked towards them, Ji Yong looked around making sure there was no one around. He then asked if a person called Lee Seung Hyun was checked in and what floor. He continued to ask if he could get a room there and have Seungri's room number. The woman responded that she couldn't give that information out. Ji took of his hood but the woman didn't react. The other lady Ji had talked to leaned into the lady's ear and whispered something. Ji assumed that she understood because no questions were asked as he was given his room key and Seungri’s room number. Ji smiled at them and left.
 
       When Ji got to his hotel room the first thing he did was collapse on the bed. Then he reached for the phone and he ordered some expensive wine. Although they wouldn't drink it in the morning they could have it in the afternoon. Ji waited a few minutes until the wine arrived then went to take a quick shower.
 
       He made sure his hair was completely dry and that he didn't look like a zombie after not sleeping the whole night. It was 8 in the morning and Ji wasn't sure how Seungri would react to him arriving at such an early time. It was Christmas though, and he wasn't willing to waste more time without Seungri. He smiled as he adjusted his collar and grabbed the wine.
 
 
 
Ji Yong knocked on Seungri’s door. When he didn't answer he knocked again.
 
 “Who is it?” Seungri’s voice came from the other side.
 
       Ji didn't answer and hid to the side he wanted to surprise him. Seungri opened the door. He was in a rope and slippers and by his face Ji really did surprise him. Ji leaned up to kiss him on the lips.
 
“Surprise, “Ji Yong said as he smiled.
 
Ji let himself in and looked around for a place to put the wine.
 
"I was going to call but I wanted to surprise...."
 
       Ji stopped talking and his heart sank as he saw what was on the table; an almost empty bottle of wine with two glasses, chocolate, and strawberries. This couldn't be happening, not again. No, this was worse he was seeing it firsthand. He turned to ask Seungri to explain but, was interrupted when he heard a voice coming from where the bedroom section was.
 
“Baby, who was it?" The man made his presence known and paused when he saw Ji Yong. He was in boxers with hickeys and love bites and ji had to look away. It just hurt to much.
 
         It was silent until Ji gave a bitter laugh. He had been feeling guilty while his lover cheated on him. This time it wasn't only worse because, he had seen it with his eyes. You see, this wasn't like last time where Seungri assured him there was no emotional attachment. Seungri could very well have feelings for him. This time it was with a man, a friend of his, even, it was FT Island’s Choi Jong Hoon.
 
 Jong Hoon awkwardly stood there until he decided to break the silence, “h-hello Ji Yong how are you doing?"
 
He continued when Ji Yong didn't answer.
 
" Seungri did tell you right? " he sensed that maybe Ji Yong didn't know about Seungri’s uality or something he seemed shocked maybe even hurt, " you know about him being gay and our relationship, right? He said he would tell you guys."
 
 Ji snapped his head up and spoke trying to steady his voice," No, I knew he was gay but, he didn't tell us about you." Ji looked at Seungri but Seungri looked away in guilt," So, tell me Jong Hoon how long have you been dating?"
 
“Well, I asked him out a long time ago but, he said yes in October."
 
It seemed Jong Hoon was just as clueless about him as Ji had been about the other. He couldn’t take it anymore Seungri had cheated on him since October. 
 
"Well, what do you know; I Have to go. I have something to do."
 
"Wait don't you want to have breakfast with us?" Jong Hoon asked.
 
      Ji didn’t answer and left before he gave himself away. He could hear Seungri calling him and asking him to wait. Ji Yong didn't want to though, he had enough. He didn't want Seungri to see him suffer; he didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of seeing his tears. If Seungri’s purpose was to hurt him he was doing one hell of a job.
 
 
 
Jong Hoon....
 
 
 
     Joong Hoon came out as he asked Seungri who had been knocking. He was surprised when he saw Ji Yong, Seungri’s leader. Jong Hoon greeted him. They could be friends. Last time he heard Ji Yong was a very understanding person. But something was wrong Seungri was looking guilty he wouldn’t look at either of them. Jong Hoon though that maybe he didn’t tell them about their relationship or his uality all together. He tried explaining it to Ji Yong.
 
       It turned out that Seungri didn’t tell them about their relationship and it hurt that he was hidden like a secret when he was his boyfriend. Jong Hoon tried to invite Ji to eat so he could explain but Ji Yong just left not even answering. Seungri went after him and Jong hoon could only watch. He stepped by the table and saw the wine. Now he knew why Ji seemed hurt and why Seungri went after him. It was possible that Ji just brought it as a gift for a friend, but Jong Hoon would be fooling himself ifhe believed   that. You don't just bring wine to a friend in the morning and, that wine, it was obvious Ji planned to drink it with Seungri. It hurt. He wished he could fool himself into thinking that it was just his imagination but it wasn't, Ji Yong's sadness and seungri's guilt were both very clear.
 
“Jong Hoon…..”
 
Jong hoon turned back to see Seungri looking at him holding the wine.
 
 
 
A/N: Yeah, I know I'm predictable T-T. But seriously Seungri had to screw up eventually . I think we all expected this except for Ji Yong and Jong Hoon. By the way, I know nothing about Jong Hoon, except the basics, so I'm sorry.