Chapter 35

This arranged marriage (In Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 35-

-Studying together-

-Update on: 2 December 2012-

-----Studying together-----

At dinner time, both of you just keep quiet and eat like there were no one beside each other.

‘Why this is seemed awkward?’ you thought bitterly but just continue chewing your food.

“Why are they seemed awkward?”  One of the maids whispered as they peeking at both of you through the slightly open door.

“You said they relationship is getting better but what is this?” One of the maids straight forwardly asked at the driver who had witness everything that’s happening in the limo.

He scratched as he witness what was happening right now, “I don’t know but they were hugging while mister Junhong was smiling…” he muttered.

“Are you trying to fool us? I thought I finally can see a sweet drama at least today!” one of the maids whined angrily but in controlled tone so that both of you won’t realize.

“What are you guys doing?” the butler came and all the maids started to splattered away and do their own cores. The butler blinked and stare through the slightly open door to see both of you didn’t even start any conversation. He shook his head then go.

Zelo was the first to make any move by straightened up and went out of the dining room. You glance at his way and also finished what you were doing. You can sense the weird atmosphere from Zelo and curious to know what he was actually thinking or what has happened to him.

You slowly creep to his room and knocked it before barge in.

“Who is thaat~?” Zelo asked from the other side of the other door and you clear your throat before answering.

“It’s me,” you answered, simple and clear.

There was no response for a while before you heard the door was unlocked. You turned the knob around and enter Zelo’s room. He was sitting on a chair and was studying.

You raised an eyebrow, “After eating, seriously?” you wondered in disbelief.

“I have exam tomorrow” Zelo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter