Chapter 36

This arranged marriage (In Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Chapter 36-

-Drama in the early morning-

-Update on: 5 December 2012-

-----Drama in the early morning-----

You opened your eyes as you confirmed it was already morning and hardly straightened your body to sit since it felt heavy than the usual. You looked down, stare at the hands that were hugging you and widened your eyes in surprised.

Right at the moment, Zelo stir from his sleep and he rubbed his eyes as he finally managed to get awake. After get his views back, by putting on his glasses, he blankly stared at you who were sitting on his bed, still with your bed hair and your pajama.

He widened his eyes when he realized the situation and…

“KYAAAAAAAA!!!!” he yelled loudly like making a morning call inside the villa also flee the bird away.

Zelo quickly pulled the cover and lit it around his body like someone had him last night.

“W-What are you trying to do?” He muttered in disbelief while his hand point out shakily toward you.

You stare at him in dumbfound then shot a sigh, “Shouldn’t the one who supposed to ask that is me?” you point at yourself and Zelo blinked at the situation.

“Right, after all you’re the girl” he thought curiously and mumbled it at the same time.

You fold your arm sarcastically and shot him a look. Zelo looked around to get back his consciousness and to recap back what actually has happened last night.

When he saw the messy book and pencil on the table, he scratched his head, “Last night… I had falling asleep without I even realized but… I don’t remember that I had gone here, on this bed before” he said carefully yet in confusion on what actually is happening, wondering whether he can teleport or he were having a sleeping habit which he never knew before.

He shot you a glare and you furrowed your eyebrows at him, “What?”

He leaned forward toward you, “Something is off…” he pretend to show that he was thinking by putting his index finger on his chin.

“W-What is off?” you asked in stutter as he keep leaning toward you.

“Why aren’t you surprised of this situation?” He asked knowingly with a smirk like he had finally solved the mysterious case he were wondering ever since he woke up.

“I –I did!” you bravely rose your voice to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter