Expected Unexpectency

You're Never Alone

"Hey Sunshine.  How are you?"  Gyeongjae swept the hair out of Kevin's face as he stirred.  "Do you remember me?"  Kevin's eyes slowly opened and blinked, the dull morning look in his eyes turned into fear as he focused onto Gyeongjae.

"Who are you?  What're you doing in my room?  Wha-"  He looked around and realized he was in a hospital.  "Why am I in a hospital, and who are you?!"  As Gyeongjae was about to take Kevin's hand he pulled away.  "Don't touch me."

"I'm Gyeongjae...your boyfriend...well, we were, I'm not sure if we still are..."  Kevin's eyes rolled.

"Me?  Gay?  Ha!  You wished, you're sick."  Gyeongjae, obviously hurt, grabbed for his hand.

"Don't you remember me?  I'm Gyeongjae, your Eli, your pigeon..."

"Let go of me!  Nurse!  Help!  I need help!"  Eli cried, his tears falling onto the injured and disgusted Kevin.  "Leave now."  Gyeongjae grabbed his things, and as he opened the door glanced back one more time.  He truly has lost his love.

 

I thought I'd be stronger, I guess I'm not.

- Gyeongie

 

What's wrong?  TT TT

- LittleBlue

 

Well, I found him...I also hit him with my car as he ran across the street...he also doesn't remember anything TT TT

- Gyeongie

 

That's horrible!  What're you gonna do now?

- Icecream

 

What else is he gonna do?  Come back right?

- LittleBlue

 

I'm gonna try talking to him again...wish me luck!

- Gyeongie

 

Eli awoke from his bed, the sweat beading across his forehead.  What if he had forgotten about him, what if he was pretending, what if that wasn't even him?  No, it was him.  Who else would have the same information?  His phone rang.  "Hello?"

"Gyeongjae...I heard about what happened.  Will you be okay?"

"Mom, I'll be fine.  I'm just gonna stay a bit longer."  There was an awkward silence as their minds raced for the right word.

"Well...take care of yourself...don't do anything stupid."

"I love you too, mom."  The two hung up.  He got up, opened the refrigerator, and popped open a Red Bull.


"If you do ever find me, make me remember."  Kevin awoke from his sleep, a loud and obnoxious gasp errupting throughout the hospital floor.  "Gyeongjae!  I remember..."


Oh finally LOL Something to work on XD