Start of Change

You're Never Alone

He took the magazine out of my hands and sat it on the dresser.  He put his finger on his lilps and motioned for me to follow him.  When we exited the apartment he pulled me in for a deep long kiss.  His hands caressed my cheeks and mine hanging around his waist.  "What if someone sees us?"  He smiled and brushed his lips against my ear.

"Why would it matter?"  He led me back inside.  "That's why you should let ajummas get into the elevator before you!"  Kiseop looked up from his book.

"What about ajummas?  Stop speaking in 'Konglish', no one understands you two..."  We burst out in horrendous laughter.

"Good thing too!"  When we got back in my room he began stripping.

"Wanna shower with me?"  Of course I do.  I kissed his neck and let him take each piece off one by one.  When his cold hands brushed against my sides I almost screamed, I buried my face in  his shoulder and began laughing.

"Hurry up!"  As the room steamed we boiled into each other.  It had first started out as passionate kissing, but then advanced to .  I was sittingdown with my feet under my cheeks and his in my mouth.

"Deeper...yeah..oh like that."  His hand pushed my matted head closer to him.  "Okay, that's good."  I stood back up into his arms.  His laying between my thighs.  "You're gonna want to sleep early, we're gonna have a long day."  All night my heart thumped, I held his hand kissed them.  Dongho and Kiseop slept in the next bed over while Soohyun and Hoon slept in the next room.  Even though we were right by each other my chest ahced with every thump of his chest.  I crawled out of the bed and quickly rushed out to the balcony.  The cold air bit my nose as I stood in the dropping snow.  Eli...if only you truly knew how much more I want you.  The door creeped open and Eli came through.  "Are you okay Kevin?"  I turned towards the street as his arms and body joined mine.  "If anything is on your mind just say so."  I began crying, as to why I've truly never understood.

"Sorry, it's nothing.  I'm just being a crybaby."  His nose buried into my hair.

"You'll be my crybaby."  We stood together like that for a good five minutes until I began coughing.  "Let's get back in."  He carried me back into bed, wrapping himself around me.

"Eli..."

"Yes?"

"I love you more than my life."  He kissed my forehead and together we fell asleep.

 

THE NEXT MORNING

 

"Kevin.  Wake up."  Eli sat by me with a plate of fried eggs and a ketchup heart.

"Good morning!  How's my Pigeon?  My head pulsed in pain, forcing me back down.

"I'm doing great, buy you don't look so good."  He put the plate onto the dresser and laid his hand onto m sweaty forehead.  "I'll call the manager."

"no, please don't!"

"Kevin.  You're sick.  I'll stay and take care ofyou."  He helped me sit up and fed me the eggs.  "Do you want to take a shower?  A bath?"  I shook my head no and pulled him in so I could smell his Victoria's Secret perfume.

"I want to get married."  He was silent.  "We don't have to right now...or at all..."  He kissed my forehead.

"I'd love to get married, but we should wait and see how the world acts like first."  He pulled me onto his lap and held both of my hands, his head hanging on my shoulder.