Hey There

You're Never Alone

After three years of waiting today I will be meeting my boyfriend.

Wish me luck!~~~  Kekeke!~~~ ^^*

- Gyeongie

 

So cute!  Good luck!

- LittleBlue

 

I wish you the best oppa!~~~

- Icecream

 

It was finally the day he has been dreaming for.  The day he turned 18 he pledged that he'd find Seunghyeon even though his parents told him to abandon the plan, "He's probably moved on now." they repeated to him, the words that scraped at his heart.  He logged off of the computer, put on his coat, and dragged his suitcase behind him.  "Gyeongjae.  You don't have to do this."  His mother peered out of her office.

"Mother, I really want to.  It's okay if he's moved on, at least he knows that he had a lasting impression on me."  His mother walked out of the room, tears gleaming in her eyes.

"Just stay safe...call your dad when you get into the states.  He already reserved a summer house for you."

"Okay...tell Hannah and Minah I said bye too."  They exchanged kisses, and hugs, and then he left onto his large journey.


"Kevin, look!"  As Kevin turned around Kiseop kissed him.

"Eww...what was that for?!"  Kiseop began running away as Kevin chased him.  "I told you I had someone waiting for me!"  Kiseop stopped running.

"What if they weren't waiting anymore?"  Kevin stopped to catch his breath, and to analyze the question.  What if he had moved on?  What if he didn't?  What if he was coming right at this moment?

"He's coming.  I know it.  I know him well enough."

"That was 3 years ago."

"So?  So what if it was 3 years ago?  Maybe he has been waiting, maybe he's different from the others."  Kevin held his tears in as the feelings of doubt and abandonment began settling in him.

"He's probably gone, he probably doesn't even love you anymore.  Can you even call that love?"

"Stop it!  Stop!  You don't know him!  Don't say that..."  Kevin ran away, he ran towards the street hidden by the trees, hidden by the tears streaming from his face.  When he sat foot onto the street a car ran into his side.  Kevin flew into the air, rolled onto the street and stopped.  The driver jumped out of his car, quickly he assessed Kevin, and called for an ambulence.

"Come quickly!  I just hit someone!"


Oooo~ who could it be?!