HYO YEON PART: YOU TOUCH MY - YOU'RE DEAD!

THE APHRODITE: 소녀시대는 할리우드에 갑니다 (SNSD goes to Hollywood)

        "I can't accompany you til this afternoon, Sica," Yuri said to Jessica, their arms were linking together, as they ambled along the sidewalk.

         "Yahhh... How can you let me shopping alone?" Jessica was snorthing, releasing a protest tone.

         "I had appointment, actually. Implat patient," Yuri smiled.

         "You choose patient than your bestriend, huh?" Jessica was pretending to grumble with her lips turned down at the corner -- one expression that would never miss to make herself more cute.

        "It's big money, dude!"

         "A woman?"

          Yuri was shooking her head. "A man."

          "Handsome?" Jessica asked again.

          The was a short pause, as Yuri was frowning herself, unable to make sense of Jessica'question.

           "Yah, what kind of question is that?" Yuri had her forehead was creasing over her query eyes.

           Jessica was giggling and facing Yuri's face. "Nothing, just a random question, pal!"

           Yuri followed releasing a giggle. "Dumb dumb.. But I think yeah, he's handsome," Yuri said. "And.. uhm... HOT, you know," she mouthed "HOT" toward Jessica, then giggling again. Then Jessica was smacking her shoulder,"Yaaaa... just don't be when you look at him then, you may probably perforate his jawbone when you're drilling!" Jessica was releasing an absurd thing, made them laughed along.

           "Eh, but actually I'm not gonna drilling her bone," Yuri suddenly said. Jessica was raising one of her eyebrow.

            "Yeah, so, I had already done it three months ago, now it's time to place the crown," Yuri was explaining as simple as she  could. Jessica only shaped into O, tried to understand.

            "It was divided into two stages, as the patient requires wound healing time; moreover we also have to observe and evaluate, wheter the osseointegration happened well or not, because you know... our body would recognize implant as foreign body, and it wouldn't be impossible if our body reject it, though it's rare. But nowadays, clinicians was also developing immediate loading, that didn't involve longer time to place the implant," Yuri was explaining excitedly.

            But suddenly she was shutting up.

            "Ah..never mind, never mind," Yuri was waving her hand a laugh as she caught a witty remark from Jessica's face, earning a giggling from the blonde. "I think I talked too much," she was mumbling.

            "You're never changed. You're always easily excitable when it comes to your field!" Jessica smiled.

            "Uhm, anyway, why you didn't ask Hyo to accompany you?" Suddenly Yuri got an briliant idea.

            Jessica was tapping her forehead with dramatic style. "Ahhhh, you're really smart, Yul!"

            "I know," Yuri said cool. "You're not the first person said that; I've received lotta compliments before!" Yuri was mimicking cool expression again, just leading on another smacked by Jessica.

            "Ugh, annoying. I swear won't praise you anymore!" she was mumbling, only earning a smile from Yuri.

            "Anyway, Hyo's restaurant is next to that building, right?" Yuri said while pointing out a high building, towering around 100 metres in front of them. "Why don't we have lunch there too?"

             Didn't wait for Jessica's answer, Yuri was towing Jessica's hand, dragging her toward HyoYeon's restaurant.

             HyoYeon was one of their bestfriend, she was fonding at cooking and finally owned a restaurant, where she's also staying there when she got day-off from the organization. All of the members often gathered there, did some chit-chat, or just payed a visit to get some food for free or compliment from the owner, or sometimes being the taster for Hyo's new receipt. Since Hyo ever sent to China for some mission for about six months, she's mastering Chinese food well and decided to open this kind of restaurant.

 

 

       Both of them were almost open just to greet Hyo Yeon, when suddenly they was helding it, as they were capturing a scene between HyoYeon and a man, that they were thinking as one of restaurant visitor.

        "Hi, Pretty, are you free?"

         A man with disgusting look and voice was releasing an unnecessary harassment toward Hyo Yeon who seemed still busy on delivering the order. The girl was tilting her head a little and throwing a wry smile.

         "As you see, I'm busy now, Sir," she said briefly, as she didn't want to give more attention toward the man, but still trying to be polite.

         "What about tonight? We can have fun tonight," the man was still harassing in poor manner.

         "Sorry, I can't," the girl was replying, her voice became a little bit tense. Seemed she was on the edge of her resentment.

          "No...no...no... it ain't look good," Yuri was mumbling and shaking her head when witnessing that. Jessica was nodding her head. "Seems we gonna get a show." They both were standing in the corner of the restaurant.

           "That's too bad," the man said, her hand suddenly began to touch... Hyo's .

            Yuri and Jessica were popping their eyes up and dropping their jaw, looked very surpise with what they were seeing now.

            "You're dead, man!" together they're mumbling.  

            As they predicted, it didn't took long to get the show. Hyo Yeon was turning around with anger glaring, in a flash speed she raised and throwed the man, making a broken sound that they were believing it must be one or two ribs was fractured, as hos body was colliding with the floor. Yuri and Jessica's face were puckering up, as they could imagine how hurt it was. The man was groaning and crumpling in pain, as they heard rumble clapping sound that was earning by customers.

             "You're great, Miss!" One of the customers was giving her thumb.

              "Ugh, I bet he will not dare to do that anymore," Yuri said.

              "He had a ert face," Jessica added, smirking in disgusting mask.

               As the man was leaving with his redden tomato's face, Hyo Yeon was realizing about the presence of both of her bestfriend. She was stretching her both arms, about to give them a hug.

              "Yahhh, you two! Just enjoyed the show instead of giving some help, huh?" she pretended to be upset, but was still in cheerful tone.

              "We didn't want to interrupt the show," Yuri said while laughing.

              "Yeah, one Hyo was more than enough to him. We didn't need to waste our energy," Jessica was chuckling then giving HyoYeon a bear hug.

               "Ahhhh I miss you a lot, guys! Please take a seat!" Hyo Yeon said.

               "I miss you too," Jessica replied.

               "When you back from States?"

               Jessica was rolling her eyes, thinking for a moment. "Three days ago!"

               "Yeah, and this dork just messed my rest time!" Yuri was snorting while glaring the one that still staying innocent.

               "Yuri-ahhhh, I was missing you.. hehehe... You said don't mad at me anymore, huh?" Jessica was pleading.

               "Yaaaa... Don't be creep," Yuri was bubbling, but seemed obviously she just followed Jessica's game.

               "Aigooo... You two were never changed, act childish. Hahaha," Hyo Yeon was giggling. "I heard you're succeedfully got the microchip in Vegas, Sica?" Hyo Yeon was looking at Jessica. "Uhm, anyway, please order some drink," she was offering.

                "Mineral water for us, as usual," Yuri stated. Hyo Yeon was waving her hand to the waiter, ordered as Yuri wanted.

                Jessica was nodding. "Tiffany was succeed too," Jessica told Hyo Yeon.

                "Yeah, but she was almost getting caught," Yuri added.

                "She was too beautiful, it made her being prominent," Hyo Yeon was laughing.

                "She was fighting against the gangster alone, huh?" Hyo Yeon asked. Yuri was shooking her head.

                "Not really. Taeyeon said to me, a mysterious man was helping her," Yuri was whispering, lowered her tone.

                "Woah, what kind of story is this? Like a drama!" Hyo Yeon was expressing her enthusiasm.

                "Wait.. So Taeyeon was only witnessing her, not giving a hand to help her when she was in the middle of chaos?"

                "Not really like that," Jessica was explaining. "She had some plan. She was really a genius one, you know. Let she told her plan herself to you later."

                 "Ah, I got it," Hyo Yeon was nodding her head. "Back to the microchips... As I knew, it would be useless if we didn't get the rest, right?"

                  "We already had two," Jessica explained. "One in my hand, one in Tiffany. The total microchips whe have to get are four," she was continuing. "The microchips contained some data about woman trafficking, the case we're handling now."

                   "Ugh, it reminds me with that disgusting man," Hyo Yeon was snorting. "Are you ok my ?" she was caressing her own with witty mimick, that never failed to make both of her bestfriend burst into laughter.

                   "Tae will steal the third microchips, and Yoona will take the last," Yuri added.

                   "And Joo Hyun will open it, to reveal the information we need, right?"

                   Both Jessica and Yuri was widening their smile. "It will be perfect!"

 

 

 

 

 

tbc