YURI PART: FOREIGNER IN THE DARK

THE APHRODITE: 소녀시대는 할리우드에 갑니다 (SNSD goes to Hollywood)

CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

"Will it be hurt?" the man is asking.

"I lie if I say no, but it's just a little hurt, Sir," the woman answers, diplomatically.

"I'm really afraid."

"Don't be. Just relax your muscless, it helps," the woman is suggesting.

"Open your mouth, please," she asks, carefully, but firm.

Once after the mouth is opened, she is entering her finger into the mouth, tracing some feature she needs as a landmark where she has to insert the injection later. She is smiling a little after finding it easily, then quickly takes the anestheticum solution contained syringe she has prepared before and just do block technique inside the man mouth.

"It takes few minutes before you finally feel like getting numb in those area," the woman explains with her finger touches the right buccal side, right side of lip, the gum, and half tongue. And then she is cool continuing with her citoject, while the man is feeling a little relax now, as it not as hurt as he imagine before.

Yuri is satisfily smiling when she get those area she touched begin to pale, as the anastheticum starts its onset. Quickly she inserted the citoject in some spots around the third molar and keep "clicking" it until it can't be clicking anymore.

"You can spit it off if you feel bitter," Yuri suggests. "Don't worry, it's just anastheticum solution, floated."

"Ugh, it's indeed," the man replies and spit it off.

And with that, Yuri begin to slice the gum area, while her assistent is readily any flowable feature inside, either blood or saliva, or water, to keep it dry. It doesn't take a long time to reveal the white hard feature beyond the gum, that is no other than jaw bone. The periost was revealed perfectly. Yuri begin to losen the teeth from the jaw bone by drilling around the teeth carefully, with low-speed handpiece of course. After about 10 minutes as she feels there's an enough space and depth to insert bein to jack the teeth up, she stops drilling. Then she inserts the bein in the correct position and with a little force, try to remove the wisdom tooth. Slowly but sure, the tooth is moving, and as it loosen more, the tooth finally is raising to the surface and easily, Yuri grab it using artery clamp.

After making sure there's no sharp bone left, she spools it to clean the socket.

"It has been removed, now the last thing to do is hecting," Yuri tells the man, as she begins to attach the needle holder with the half-moon shaped needle.

"Will it be hurt?" the man releases the same question as he asked before the surgery.

"No, Sir. You are still under anesthetic effect, at least until the two next hours," Yuri answers patiently and begin to insert some gelatin sponge to stop the bleeding, inside the socket. Then she starts to punch the needle to torn gum and do hecting. After ten minutes, with the last cut, Yuri finishes her surgery.

"It's a wrap," Yuri says.

"It's done? I think it would take long..."

"Fortunately, not," Yuri answers, briefly, with smile.

"Here's the prescription. You should take the antibiotics during this four days, and this painkiller, just take it when you're getting pain. If you arent, it's not necessary to take."

"For today, don't eat or drink hot meals. Don't smoke. Next couple week, just come, I have to remove the sewing."

The man is looking at Yuri, wonderingly. Ahhh, this doctor is... young, smart, beautiful, cool, yet relieving. Really a stunning woman. As he realizes that Yuri will not be comfortable if he caught staring at her, the man quickly stop staring and says thank you after paying Yuri.

Yuri stretch her arms for some moments and leaning her head on her comfortable flexible chair, as she feels tired after doing five minor surgeries today.

"You can leave, Ji Hyo. Don't worry, I can clean it up myself," Yuri asks her asistant calmly.

"Ahhh, but I haven't already..."

"Gwaenchana. I know today is your mom birthday. She must be waiting for you. Go home please."

Ji Hyo feels very touchy listened to what Yuri said. She nods her head thankfully.

"Give my greetings to your mother, Ji Hyo. And take care," Yuri adds, as she sees Ji Hyo is about leaving the room.

"Thanks a lot, Doc," Ji Hyo replies, cheerfully.

 

It's almost reach 2 am when Yuri suddenly feels hot and finds herself is sweating. She is rubbing her eyes and opening it slowly, try to adjust the darkness. She also finds herself fall asleep in the crouch in the living room, in front of her big screen TV.

"Yahhh... I must be fell asleep when I watched the television," Yuri is mumbling. Today is really a tiring day. But suddenly Yuri pops her eyes and stands up, realizing something is wrong.

"Wait... If I fell asleep while watching TV, why the TV is now off??"

And the air... Yes, I feel hot because the Air Conditioner is also suddenly off.

Is it blackout?

Curiously, Yuri walks toward the window. There's a little light penetrates the window, that Yuri believes that is no other than moonlight; however Yuri is getting shock when she finds the neighbourhood surrounding her house still have their lights on. Even the street is clearly able to seen. This is non-sense. It's not blackout, actually.

Dang... What the hell happened? Is there any breakage with my electric system?

Yuri really doesn't like this situation.Lazily, she walks toward behind of the house. It is just earning less than five steps when Yuri feels the strange atmosphere around her. She is really feel insecure. She is sharpening her instinct, her eyes, and her ears as well. Like a horror film in common, she is like begin to feel some wind, from nowhere. She is not afraid, definitely, but rather to getting annoyed.

And then, she hears waterdrops, from the bathroom, which is next to living room.

"Dang. What is it...," she talks to herself.

"This is not funny!" she shouts, angrily. "Anyone who do this to me, if you don't want to die, just reveal yourself!" Yuri shouts, bravely. Obviously, there's big annoyance in her tone.

Silent. No answer.

"Ok, don't blame me about what I'm gonna doing if I find you. You dig your own grave!"

As Yuri finished her sentences, there's a sudden strike from behind. But just lucky, lucky or because it's a quick-reacted Yuri, she definitely succedd avoiding the strike. And now she is turning around and facing the foreigner, burst into anger.

"Coward!" Yuri is shouting angrily. And there's no more warning. Yuri steps forward and do some movement to knock this bastard out.

But, wonderingly, the foreigner is also great in martial art. This guy repulses Yuri's attacks teasingly and it just leading Yuri into deeper anger. Actually, it's a trap and it works for Yuri. She begins to lose her concentrate and do some useless strike. And as we may guess, finally the foreigner just get success hitting on target and is wrapping her arm around Yuri's neck tightly, pushing Yuri's air pathway. Yuri is coughing a few times, while the foreigner realizes that she is about in her victory.

But it's not Yuri if she is giving up this easily, moreover...

Waitttttt... Shoot. This scent?

When Yuri feels the foreigner loosen the wrapping (perhaps because the foreigner too confident about the victory), quickly, Yuri does fast movement, back throwing, she learned in judo. She grabs the foreigner's arm tightly, raise the body in the air, throw, and land her enemy's body on... the crouch?

Not on the floor hard?

Eh?

For a moment, there's no more sound. It's almost silent, as the only sound could be hear is just a hard breath, coming from both person, as a result from the fighting.

Slowly Yuri kneels down, just to facing a pair of teasing eyes behind the mask. Yuri shakes her heads wonderingly, really doesn't get it.

"Don't you dare do it to me, SICA?" Finally Yuri asks, and she mention "SICA' so firmly.

Yaaaa... It is no other than Jessica, another member of her organization.

Jessica finally pulls her mask, revealing herself.

"Yaaa... How can you don't recognize me?"

"I do recognize you...," Yuri defenses.

"Yahhh and why it took too long?"

"It's really no joke," Yuri is mumbling, between her difficult breathing.

Jessica giggles when she is seeing Yuri frowns.

"Yaaa... I was kidding, Yul. Don't be mad... Why just you don't say welcome and be nice to me, instead?" Jessica teases.

Of course, Yuri is no longer mad, particularly after she realizes that it's just a silly Jessica, from the scent not long ago.

"It's 2 pm in the morning, dude, if you forget," Yuri says in a flat tone, doesn't want to give in so easily.

"Mianhae," Jessica says. This time she really means it.

"You are crazy. Aren't you tired?" Yuri asks, swiping off Jessica's sweat.

"And don't you get jetlag?" Yuri continues asking, wonderingly. This girl is really crazy.

"Are you still mad?" Jessica asks, ignoring Yuri's question. But she knows Yuri is no longer mad.

"If I am still mad, I have killed you already."

"Or even threw me and let my head collided with the floor," Jessica adds and laughs. "Thank you for not letting it happen."

Yuri is looking at her with an unbelieavable sight.

"Don't do that again, to other members too. You really can get hurt by your silly action," Yuri is warning with a worrysome tone.

Jessica is just smiling.

"Now will you repair my electric system?" Yuri asks, as she feels very hot there. Jessica nods.

"Piece of cake. You go to your bedroom, pls. It won't take too long."

"Can I stay here tonight?" Jessica gives a retorical question. Yuri is just shaking her head, as she knows Jessica just again.

"It's almost dawn, no longer night," Yuri is mumbling.

"I'm tired. Don't disturb me when you come to my room. I really want a very long rest," Yuri says while walking toward her bedroom.

"Yahhh... We have some meeting tomorrow Yul," Jessica replies. Yuri stops her steps.

"Yahhh... As I guessed, you haven't checked your mobile yet, so that I think I will give you a little surprising visit," Jessica adds, feels happy because she can find some reason to do that.

"My bad," Yuri admits. "Let's switch it on and join me to slumber land," Yuri asks, this time with a soft tone and warm smile toward the Ice Princess.