TIFFANY PART: LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT?

THE APHRODITE: 소녀시대는 할리우드에 갑니다 (SNSD goes to Hollywood)

  CHAPTER 3

 

 

    It was an unexaggerating fact, that everybody in the ballroom was suddenly holding their own breath, staring amazingly at the girl who was entering the ballroom stunningly. And if staring at someone was a sin, it was undeniable that the ballroom was no other than prison of sinners. The girl was coming in her well-atitude manner and behaviour, as if she was raised in a royal family. She walked with a tense posture, revealing her beautiful well-shaped deltoids that many woman had been dreamed of, with a chin that was raised up a little, as if emphasized that a human with goddess creature was really exist, not just could be found in old folks or fairytales. Just like unstoppable scenic view, from behind, people would allow to adore her well-built back, which expressed a pair of wings of latissimus dorsi, one kind of biggest muscles in human body, as her back was not covered by her simple beautiful hair-bun. As if God granted too much to her, she also had a pair of smooth long legs which was fully supported by red hi-heels, that no one dared to put doubt anymore on her iness.

       It was like an unbelievable magic show, that within few seconds, the man in the party were secretly drifted into exultation atmosphere; and undoubtfully, even without a single word came out from her thin lips, she just succeedfully made the gentlemen highly attracted to her. But didn't know wheter caused by neither she had a nature good attitude or she just used to harvest a lot of compliments like this, seemed the woman wasn't affected by the circumstance at all. She just passed those gazing, acted naturally, joined people on the dance floor, while the waltz music kept playing on, went along with the dancing couples.

       As she joined the dance floor, a hand of a masculine man was stretched gently toward her, that no other than the host of this party, asked her in well-manner to be his couple dance. The woman was smiling, nodded her head once, and took the hand; with that the man wrapped one of his arm around the woman's waist, while the other hand had the fingers intertwined with the woman's one. Together they danced, followed the music rythm with pleasure. Their face was really closed each other, as their lips was about to meet each other. The woman even could feel the warm breath blew out her neck, earned by the man in front of her.

       The party atmosphere was just getting more tense, as the guests really enjoyed the party; and so did for both of new dancing couple. The woman was just intentionally getting herself closer toward the man, wrapping the man's waist too, as if giving the man one in a million chance in his life to tracing and staring her beautiful eyes deeply, in an undeniable seductive way. The man was angling her head toward the angel, whispering near her ears softly.

     "I don't get your name."

     "Is it important?" The woman teased.

     "It's ok if you mind to tell. A beautiful lady like you shouldn't tell your name to foreigner," the man replied with a gentle smile.

     "You're really gentleman," the woman couldn't hide her admiration toward the man.

     "You're really beautiful. I hope I could find another word more than it to describe you," the man was whispering.

     "Thank you for the compliment," the woman said, as she was spinning around her body, adjusting the music rythm. And caught another gentleman look in front of her.

     "May I?" The another gentleman asked her to dance with him, as she was released from the host.

     The woman didn't answer, just throwed her smile and held the man's hand, and by that they were just dancing together. She glanced at the man. A pair of dark brown bold eyebrow, a pair of deep sight, and a well-sharp nose were just so close with her face now. During five minutes they danced, took a look each other, without any words. And as the music stopped, they stopped their moves too, and got separated.

 

 

       "Triple B, over."

       "Mission clear, over."

       "Good. See you." The sound ended the conversation.

       "Hi, Beautiful!" Suddenly someone yelled behind her. Spontaneously, Tiffany was tilting her head, since there's nobody else in the dark street. All she could see was only dark shadow, but she was familiar with the man voice.

       "You seem a little busy. Isn't it too early to leave the party, huh?"

       Now, as the shadow came closer toward her, she could clearly saw who was the person. And she recognized him as the host. Tiffany acted cool, as she used to, throwed a smile.

       "I wish I could stay any longer, but you're right. I have something to do," Tiffany replied. The man just kept walking toward her, slowly closing the gap.

       "What kind of business? Maybe I can help you, Beautiful," the man began to talk in a threatening tone.

       Tiffany was realizing, it was absolutely not a good sign.

       "I should leave now," Tiffany said, as she was about turn around and left that place.

       "Of course you are. But just give back to me the thing you stole from me," the man said in a welll-mannered way. But his eyes didn't say so at all.

       "Sorry, I can't," Tiffany finally answered, in a daring tone.

       "You're really beautiful, hence had a big courage. Really interesting. You made me hungry already," the man grimmed while  mentioning "hungry" word with disparaging tone.

       "Guys, let's grab her. We're gonna hold another party tonight!" the man shouted, and a gang of well-described-bad-intention-face man gathered behind the host. They were smirking disgustingly toward Tiffany.

       Tiffany was deep-sighing; not because she was afraid, but those kind of thing just would delay the things on her mind: went home, took aromatherapy bath, had home-dinner, and got peaceful rest... Yahhh...

       I better finish it quick and back home soon - Tiffany POV

       And then the gang of man just released the attacks together; and for Tiffany they were just nothing than big body idiot man without any ability to fight. Tiffany was quick reacting to fight them, released some jab, cross, and upper-cut she learnt from Jessica, and all of her movement just hit on target; some of the man already got fainted; while the others began stepped backward as they witnessed what've happened. Tiffany felt her breath a little unstable as heartbate pace was increasing as well due to the intense fight. However, single versus multiple was never been fair, moreover it's single LADY versus multiple BASTARD, how could it be fair?

       "Let's see how tough you are," the host was teasing sarcastically, looked at Tiffany.

       As the man about to release his attack, suddenly, out of nowhere, a man jump in between Tiffany and the host. And Tiffany recognized him as the second man who danced with her. Tiffany was still on her surprise mode when the man released a hard front kick toward the host. The host squinted her eyes firm, held an unbearable pain in his chest. Not giving even a second chance, the man released knee toward the host'chin and it just succeedfully made the host fell down. Tiffany witnessed the blood spurt in the air from his mouth, as he began to lose his strenght and just bent over her body while laying on the ground.

       "Let's go! It's not safe to be here," the man asked Tiffany. Tiffany walked by his side.

       They just walked in the silence in about ten minutes, before finally they reaced a crowded street and stopped in the padestrian.

       "Thank you," finally Tiffany opened , broke the silence. The man was looking at her.

       "What's happened?" the man asked Tiffany curiously, with a soft tone. As Tiffany didn't even open to answer, the man nodded his head. "I think it's not my business," he said gently.

       "N-no... I didn't mean...," Tiffany answered in her hesitance.

       "It's ok," the man gave a relieving smile. "Let me take you to your home?" the man offered.

       "It's too much... Thank you, anyway," Tiffany was refusing, feeling bad to refuse his kindness.

       "Don't feel guilty," the man said and finally smiled for the first time after the fight. Tiffany just almost couldn't resist it.

       "I will look for a taxi for you then," the man said.

       "You don't need to to that. Really... I mean, I'm really thankful to you, but..."

       "I get it. Don't worry," the man replied, still with her irresistable smile.

       "It's crowded here. So I think it would be ok if I leave you here then. Since seems you have many secret I shouldn't know," the man smiled and bowed to her, about to leave.

       "I'm leaving. Take care. It's nice to meet you, anyway," the man continued.

       Tiffany was still frozen at the her place, looked at the man from behind. What the hell happened to me?

       Before the man walked too far, suddenly Tiffany yelled,"My name is Tiffany. You can greet me if one day we meet."

       What the hell... What did just I do???

       The man stopped his step on the track, turned around with his bright eyes. His smile was widen than before.

       "Ok, I will remember that," the man bowed once again and just left.

       Damn!!! What's that! I told her my name and he just didn't tell me??? Oh this is crazy!! In my whole lifetime I've seen many people curiosly to get to know me... They got my name hard, and now, I gave a man my name that easy, even when he didn't ask and he just...left without letting me know his name? Yeahhhh... Great, Fanny!

       Thump. Thump.

       What's it? I felt my own heart beating?

       Yeah, d-don't say... it's love at first sight?

 

 

 

 

 

 

tbc

DEAR MY BELOVED READERS... I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY PLOT YET. INDEED, I PLAN TO WRITE EACH MEMBERS BACKGROUND FIRST, THEN WE WILL BEGIN INTO THE CASE. SO BE PATIENT PLEASE. I NEED YOUR SUPPORT ANYWAY. KAMSAHAMNIDA. :)