Prolouge

Insecurities

Prolouge - The Beginning of the End

“...Dara?”

The said girl stopped and slowly faced him, her eyes full of unshed tears.

His hands automatically balled into fists, and his chest tightened in worry. “What’s wrong, Babygirl? Who-”

She let out a choked laugh, her tears finally falling. “I am so tired of this, Jiyong.”

He watched as she leaned against the wall for support, her sobs wracking her whole body. He was frozen, and he wanted so badly to comfort her, to hold her, but his body would not move. He watched as she slid down the wall, her head hung low between her legs, trying so badly to calm her shaking body.

“L-Let’s end this, please.”

Kwon Jiyong woke up in a cold sweat, his heart beating erratically. Instinctively, he reached for his girlfriend, who was sleeping peacefully by his side. “It was just a dream,” he whispered, memorizing her figure buried under his covers.

He turned to his side and propped his head on his hands, observing her. He was truly blessed to be with her. She’s been with him since the very beginning, supporting him with his music and all the drama that comes with the entertainment business. She was his muse, his confidant, his best friend, his love, his everything. He would die without her. Hesitantly, he kissed her jawbone. “Dara?

Her eyelids fluttered, and she let out a small groan. “Ji?” she mumbled in reply.

“Promise me that you will never leave me?” he said, wrapping his arms around her middle. “Ever?”

She giggled, amused that her boyfriend would ask such a question. “You’re so silly, Babyboy.”

“Dara, please, just answer.” he said, his grip tightening.

Dara looked up in surprise. She has never, ever, heard that pleading tone come from Kwon Jiyong’s voice. Ever. He was serious. She gave him her best smile and kissed his nose. “I promise that I would never leave you. I can’t imagine a world without you.”

He let out a sigh of relief and laid his chin on top of her head, pulling her even closer to his body. “Goodnight, Babygirl.”

“Goodnight.”

However, as hard as he tried, Jiyong could not get rid of the weird feeling in the depths of his heart.

 

 

 

 

-

 

Hello! _sweetchemistx here! I am kind of new to the Daragon world, but I honestly believe these two are dating...! I mean, come on!!! Anywho, please let me know what you guys think :) Thanks!