1st Day

My Heart Beating

"Hi...i'm Dara,Sandara Park...and i'm working in the bakery shop named "L.O.V.E." for your info,we made many cake and bread with our heart,so once you bite it you will more and more..."

Dara trying to make up her word before she opened the Bakery shop.

"hei,Dara...you want to stand there until when?ppali open the shop.."Mr.Lee the owner called Dara,she nodded and open the Bakery shop.

"everything should be perfect in our first day.."she thought and walking near the window.the weather look friendly today,"I wish everything doing well"she smiled and looking the outside.in front of her,she saw a namja who doing excercise."he is cute"she thought.that namja doesn't saw Dara busily watching him.he too busy building his muscles with barbel,suddenly he turning faces with Dara."Oh!"Dara jumped and hiding,"Omo!he caught me!ottokae!!",same time that namja also hiding,he felt shy,a girl was watching him doing his excercise."OH GOD!she saw me!!!"he said and starting to using his brain."i should know who is that girl!"he looking around and found a paper and the pen.he writing some  thing there.

"WHO IS THERE???"

he put the paper near the window,so that girl can read it and answer him.

Dara look at the window once again.she read his paper."he asking me??"she thought and trying to found a paper and pen.

"HELLO"he wrote again.

"HI"dara replied,sneaking and saw that namja already standing in front his window and waving toward her."Hi..."he said.dara stop hiding and met him,she waving him back."Hi.."

"I'M GD,U?"he wrote again.

"Dara"she replied and smile.Mr.Lee called her,"Dara-ah...we have our first visitor,service them nicely..."Mr.Lee said.

Dara make a sign that she have to work and that namja named GD nodding and waving at her,he mumbling about something,"See You Later..."

===

Part 1 DONE-Projecting the next part-^_^