Did you see that!?!

Ghosts

When the two finally told each other everything was better than yesterday or they thought....  Key was looking left and right as he fiddled with his finger nervously.  He looked around and then heard something strange in the distance of where he was.  "Is that you, Onew?"  Key asked.  No answer.  Key was confused now.  He didn't know who it was, but he didn't want to check, yet. 

Onew walked into the living room and looked at Key.  "Did you hear something weird?"  Onew asked.  Key nodded.  "I did.  It was weird.  I think someone's at the door though."  Key told Onew.  "No, I checked."  Onew told Key.

 

"You sure?"

"Yes I am."

"You still hear it?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna ditch?"

"No."

"What should we do then?"

"We should check it out!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"HA!  We're going!"

 

Key sighed and stood up and followed Onew to the door.  As they both got closer they heard something.  "What was that?"  Onew whispered.  "Um, I dunno."  Key answered.  Key looked around and then saw something run past them.  "I saw something!"  Key told Onew.  "Where!?!"  Onew said looking at Key.  "I-I saw a ghost!"  Key said.  "Yeah right!"  Onew said. 

 

"Dude you can see it to!"

"Yeah I know..."

"Then look closer!!!!"

"Fine, fine..."

 

Onew looked and saw a little boy right by him.  The boy was touching Onew's pants and looked at Onew.  Onew fell on the ground.  He looked closer and saw the child's burnt face.  "Why're you here?"  Onew asked.  The boy looked at Onew, focusing and looking at his face skin.  He came up and touched Onew's face.  "I need to find who burnt my face..."  The kid told Onew.  "What happened?"  Key asked. 

 

The boy looked at Key and said, "A fire accident....  It all started with me looking at the flames.  I was looking at the flames, observing it and I saw a woman come in.  She was one of the cooks and she came over and told me to move back.  I did what I was told and then I watched her flip the eggs over.  As she did that the flames got on her sleeve and when she put the pan down she said, 'Oh it's hot in here.'  She saw the flames and ran at me and smothered the flames into my face.  When the flames died down I heard her scream.  Then I died.  I swore I would find her and kill her when I was in this form." 

 

"You cannot kill her.  You must forgive her.  She must remember you and then she'll forgive."  Key said.  "Yeah, that's how it works.  You have to finish what you need to finish and you'll see the light.  We're here to help you see the light."  Onew said standing.  "Okay then...  Go to the hospital and ask for Jenny."  The kid said disappearing.  "Okay then.  Let's go Onew."  Key said.  "Yes, Key, go time."

 

They slipped their shoes on and ran out the door.  The door slammed and the boy appeared.  "ers."  The boy said disappearing.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

||998435||

SAYS...

Well the part that has long dialouge is key first and then onew if you were confuzzled...  Yeah.  The ending is kind of weird, but I wanted it like that...  I dunno why though.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX